• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carter???

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you like leading the league in potential instead of meaningful production.

Iginla has been on the steep decline for a few years. He's been less productive than Carter this year, and he makes $2M more than Carter this year, the next year, and the next year. That's an awful contract that's only going to get worse.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iginla had pretty much the exact same stats as Carter last year and if you look at carters last two years he's in a steep decline. Carter doesnt score in the playoffs doesnt hit in the playoffs isnt a leader and as far as the 2 million we can find it somewhere maybe get rid of Leighton. Iginla is a proven leader is ten times smarter than Carter will fight and check and score in the playoffs and dont forget Carter is coming up on a raise so he will probably make the same amount. Iginla>Carter

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate taking on age and cap but for the short term Iginla would give Philly a better shot at winning a cup no doubt about it. Dump walker and there's your 2 mil. I'm sure there are a few other options out there as well I mentioned penner he's a tough as nails winger who can put the puck in a net filled by a goalie never mind an empty one...Flyers probably get a draft pick in return to boot plus cap space.