• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carter???

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
come on lets be honest..you cant expect carter to play a full game and now have his obligatory missed open net?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey woot Carter does it so much the NHL is looking into making it an official stat

Flyerfanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"Carter, flying down the wing...a SHOT....that goes high and wide and will carom down the ice under its own power...." JJ

Have I heard this before some time? Anyone remember when Carter and Richards were rookies and Carter was skating around looking lost? I distinctly remember some announcers commenting on how lost and scared he looked. He is totally useless and I have had it with him. He is and has been the worst player on any line for the past few games. What is the love affair with this guy and his lazy, zero-effort performance?

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Carter, flying down the wing...a SHOT....that goes high and wide and will carom down the ice under its own power...." JJ

Have I heard this before some time? Anyone remember when Carter and Richards were rookies and Carter was skating around looking lost? I distinctly remember some announcers commenting on how lost and scared he looked. He is totally useless and I have had it with him. He is and has been the worst player on any line for the past few games. What is the love affair with this guy and his lazy, zero-effort performance?

lol Your guess is as good as ours man.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ditch Carter at the end of this season, re sign Giroux, Ville, etc.

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

you hit the nail on the head. franchise player my ass. ill take wellwood over carter right now. at least he understands the value of playing with passion fire and confidence

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Jeff Carter worth...anything?

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Carter has been worthless...maybe its time to sit his ass down...cant believe Lavs put him in the PK...guess we really dont have to worry about that much...since the Flyers will be killing his lazy penalities...

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well....people on the other board seem to think he is worth iginla.....bwhahahahahahaha

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to church this Sunday to pray we get Iginla for Carter

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Carter is like a roller coaster...super high and super low...if i were a head coach i would be insane...Jekyll and hide...

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
just to think guys like wellwood and nodl fight hard to earn their ice time..and carter floats around the ice with his 5 mil in his back pocket and A on his jersey, and simply fires shots from the blue line that sail far from the net every time. not to mention his history of no clutch goals in the playoffs. im sorry homer, but honestly what do you see in this guy..he seems to be the odd man out on this team, everyone else seems to want to work hard to earn everything..carter just goes through the motions..which is even worse because he has so much potential.. plus 5 goals in 15 games for your "franchise goal scorer" he needs to either walk for those draft picks in the offseason or be traded for someone who actually wants to earn 5 mil instead of just make 5 mil