• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best pure pass blocker to come out in some time!! HOF Bloodlines!! Big Nasty and Mean!!
Matthews.. Penn.. Wiz2.. Boothe.. Howard.. My goodness!! That's a Power RUN OL.. And that's what the Raiders want to do.. And if we want to pass rock with Schaub ALL DAY with our deep WRs, our young star in the making TE Rivera, Or Reece, that OL will give him the time.. I would NOT be upset one bit if we took Matthews at 5!! Seems like Reggie is trying to build a Jimmy Johnson Cowboys coached OL!!
Big Nasty and Mean!! RUN RIGHT AT THEM..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a lot of Raider fans would take Robinson over Matthews.. Not me, and the reason is?? Robinson is a great RUN blocker but a poor pass blocker, Schaub would get broken in half if we start him Vs elite DEs!!
Matthews is PRO Ready in both!! And NOT only that, but we could swing Penn to LG, and Watson to RG.. That's an impact player that would allow you to shuffle the OL, and get the best out of it.. As of right now Robinson is a LG OR RG, Matthews is a PRO Ready LT.. IMO.. Again im a just FAN not a GM so I could be wrong!! Its just the way I see it.. YUP..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Robinson, and would be very happy with him at 5 as well.. The guy reminds me of Larry ALLEN, same kind of player!! I just give a small edge to Matthews, cuz his game is better overall.. 2 years from now Robinson COULD be the best LT in the game.. Thing is we cant wait 2 years, its do or die with Schaub this year.. So if we go LT at 5?? He needs to step right in and protect Schaubs blind side Vs elite DEs.. Oh Matthews 2 years from now COULD be the best LT in the game as well.. Never know..

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Robinson, and would be very happy with him at 5 as well.. The guy reminds me of Larry ALLEN, same kind of player!! I just give a small edge to Matthews, cuz his game is better overall.. 2 years from now Robinson COULD be the best LT in the game.. Thing is we cant wait 2 years, its do or die with Schaub this year.. So if we go LT at 5?? He needs to step right in and protect Schaubs blind side Vs elite DEs.. Oh Matthews 2 years from now COULD be the best LT in the game as well.. Never know..

So, Penn can't handle those duties? Why did we pick him up? Backup role?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all RaiderZar.. Penn will be a good LT for us!! Thing is Reggie is building the Biggest OL in FOOTBALL.. We want to Power RUN right up the gut!! You get a Matthews or Robinson, then you can move the monster size Penn to LG, JUST like we want to move Howard to RG!!
Matthews\Robinson.. Penn.. Wiz2.. Howard.. Watson\MaCants.. KB and Boothe as key backups!!
POWER RUN is the Raiders game plan!! Like I said Reggie wants a Jimmy Johnson coached OL!!
Heck im still good with.. Penn.. Boothe\KB.. Wiz2.. Howard.. Watson\MaCants..

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love if raiders could pull desean Jackson but now that he's released he can choose wherever he wants. Hes from area but probably wants a contender. Could be the impact receiver. With current receivers being below average teams will just load up on run just like in past years

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJD.. Im very good with this move!! He will fit right in with the POWER blocking OL Reggie is building..
Now if we could somehow get DJax to add to our above average WRs corps!! Well the sky is the limit!!
Oh this is a under the radar signing, BUT a HUGE signing.. Pat Sims resigns with us.. YES!! Raider fans know whats up..

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love if raiders could pull desean Jackson but now that he's released he can choose wherever he wants. Hes from area but probably wants a contender. Could be the impact receiver. With current receivers being below average teams will just load up on run just like in past years

It depends on who gets released to make room for DJ. If we have a solid group of young, athletic WR's now, I would pass on that headache.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard that DJax is headed to Oakland. Keep on going Reggie!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard that DJax is headed to Oakland. Keep on going Reggie!

Word is we are still the deepest pocket in the hunt, having a true #1 WR would be huge, we started out pretty shaky but looks like we are finding our stride.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJax in Oakland would be SWEET!! Man I could see it now, hit them DEEP, Mid range, short!! Run up the GUT or wide!! Heck Schaub just might have to many weapons with DJax or NOT!! Get DJax Reggie!!