• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would of liked to have DJax on our team, he would of made our WRs core top notch!! Oh well he is a Skin.. Besides I like our WRs, The VET Jones and some young speedy guys that can get it done..
Other than Jones these guys had Pryor and McGloin chucking the rock to them, and still did ok, lets see what they can do with 2 pro bowler Schaub..

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would of liked to have DJax on our team, he would of made our WRs core top notch!! Oh well he is a Skin.. Besides I like our WRs, The VET Jones and some young speedy guys that can get it done..
Other than Jones these guys had Pryor and McGloin chucking the rock to them, and still did ok, lets see what they can do with 2 pro bowler Schaub..

So, for the draft:

1. If Watkins is there, take him & run...
2. If Matthews or Robinson is there, take whichever.
3. If #1 & #2 can't happen, trade down for extra pick(s) & take best available. We still long-term help in all areas.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RaiderZar, Watkins would be a sweet pick as would Evans.. And after Reggie passing on DJax, Raider Fan wants Watkins even more.. What if one of the top 2 LTs are there at 5 along with Watkins, Teddy B, and JM.. Who do you pick??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we take Matthews\Robinson?? And MAYBE have the biggest meanest OL in football?? I want a Jimmy Johnson coached OL!! I want to POUND the freakin ROCK.. Stack the box and they still cant stop the POWER RUN!! Then let Schaub hit them ALL over the field to wide open 4.3 WRs!! And young star Rivera,and Beast Reece!! The D stays fresh ALL game long..
Or Take Watkins and have him share the ROCK with our very DEEP skill players..
TeddyB?? Best Pro-Ready QB in draft, let him sit behind Schaub for a year, then fight for the starting gig next year.. Could be our franchise QB for the next 10 years..
Then its BIG TICKET JM!! Instant QB controversy, SOLD out HOUSE talk of the NFL!! Big play maker!!
Its NOT as easy when you put it all on paper to pick which one we would ALL take.. WIN-WIN!!

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me thinks Dennis Allen secretly wants Manziel, and will lobby to draft him ......

Report: Manziel to visit Raiders | CSN Bay Area

The Raiders met with Manziel at the NFL scouting combine. Raiders head coach Dennis Allen, also a Texas A&M alum, offensive coordinator Greg Olson and quarterbacks coach John DiFilipo attended Manziel’s pro day on March 27.

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me thinks Dennis Allen secretly wants Manziel, and will lobby to draft him ......

Report: Manziel to visit Raiders | CSN Bay Area

The Raiders met with Manziel at the NFL scouting combine. Raiders head coach Dennis Allen, also a Texas A&M alum, offensive coordinator Greg Olson and quarterbacks coach John DiFilipo attended Manziel’s pro day on March 27.

With our luck, he would end up as a complete bust. Just how it has been going. The fact that DA also went to A&M is completely irrelevant in terms of drafting a QB, but I know the media keeps throwing that out there.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With our luck, he would end up as a complete bust. Just how it has been going. The fact that DA also went to A&M is completely irrelevant in terms of drafting a QB, but I know the media keeps throwing that out there.

I just don't think he has the size to survive much less thrive with Miller, Ware, Marshall, Hali, Houston, etc., coming after him. I would like a bigger, more prototypical QB to be our long term solution and I don't know if there is a for sure pick out there this year. Bortles looks the part but who can be sure?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny Football.. Would Reggie pick JM if he fell to 5?? Maybe.. If JM is at 5 and we take him, that would be a pure MD call imo.. Sold out house, talk of the NFL, no TARPS, face of the franchise, and who knows maybe a NEW stadium?? One thing I do know?? We pick JM and Schaub throws 1 pick, the pitch forks would be out in full force to start JM!! Heck the Nation would be split in 2 as soon as we call his number, that is if we do call it..
JM is the kind of QB you pick to start the season.. Sink or swim it don't matter.. TB, Carr, Bortles, ETC, those cats could sit a year behind Schaub and learn the game with out a lot of beef, unless Schaub really stinks it up, and I think Schaub will have a GREAT year for us!! Most improved player in the NFL this year!! Yup.. Draft day is going to be good!! The Silver and Black is ready for 2014!!

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, the Raiders will have a very good defense next year and if they can shore up the O line, they will be a vastly improved team. I'd even make the argument that the AFC West could very well be the best division in football next year.

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders trade QB Terrelle Pryor to Seahawks
Raiders trade QB Terrelle Pryor to Seahawks - SFGate

One man's garbage becomes another man's compost. Even if there is a good (never say great) QB somewhere inside TP, the Raider coaches would never have brought it out. I really think the Seahags picked him up to imitate CKap in practice & to broaden their playbook with a few new wrinkles. If he actually consents to play a new position, then FUCK HIM.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think TP could actually switch to WR. He may have to bulk up a bit, but he certainly has the size and speed. Not sure about his hands.