• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears on MNF

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You type as drunk as I am. And yeah it did matter. That's all that matters.:lol::suds:

It's actually kinda sad that your backup QB is better than your starter! :lol::laugh3::clap::yahoo::suds:

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sometimes it really sucks to be a Packers fan , and this is one of them,LOL

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's actually kinda sad that your backup QB is better than your starter! :lol::laugh3::clap::yahoo::suds:
yeah the Packers went through that when Farve was still on the team along with Rodgers.LOL:lame:

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the whole excuse that "McCown is better than Wallace and that is why the Bears won".

Guess what... having better backups at key positions means you have more depth and makes you the better team.

Stevein2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the whole excuse that "McCown is better than Wallace and that is why the Bears won".

Guess what... having better backups at key positions means you have more depth and makes you the better team.

Chicago barely won and they had 2 weeks to prepare their back up QB. Seneca came in mid-game and sucked and they still almost pulled it out. Love the whole reasoning from Chicago fans that the extra time doesn't matter at all. Seneca wouldn't have had to play that much better to win the game and there was a lot of room for improvement.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago barely won and they had 2 weeks to prepare their back up QB. Seneca came in mid-game and sucked and they still almost pulled it out. Love the whole reasoning from Chicago fans that the extra time doesn't matter at all. Seneca wouldn't have had to play that much better to win the game and there was a lot of room for improvement.

But it works both ways. If you come in unexpected, you don't have the snaps, but the defense is unprepared for you as well. McCown had 2 weeks to prepare, but so did the Packers.

Stevein2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it works both ways. If you come in unexpected, you don't have the snaps, but the defense is unprepared for you as well. McCown had 2 weeks to prepare, but so did the Packers.

Given the choice between the two situations I would have preferred Seneca to get more than 4 practice snaps all week before playing and a game plan tailored to his skills and more focused on other players. With Rodgers in there you plan everything to flow around him and giving him as much responsibility as he can handle. With Seneca the focus will be more on everyone else and putting him in more favorable/less stressful situations. The specific pass plays, run plays, blocking everything would be different. That's something that 2 weeks can make a huge difference in.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Senaca never at any point in time has been any good, I dont see 2 weeks changing that. GBs fate lives and dies with AR. Im stoked to get the win anyway we can. Hopefully week 17 has both starting QBs playing. PS. GBs run game and run def is impressive. Pass rush and back 7 unimpressive. Good luck without AR, I know it hurts to lose a player that important.

Stevein2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Senaca never at any point in time has been any good, I dont see 2 weeks changing that. GBs fate lives and dies with AR. Im stoked to get the win anyway we can. Hopefully week 17 has both starting QBs playing. PS. GBs run game and run def is impressive. Pass rush and back 7 unimpressive. Good luck without AR, I know it hurts to lose a player that important.

He doesn't have to be good. He was awful and we still almost won. Thing is the preparation time isn't about making him better it's about McCarthy being able to shape the game plan around supporting him. AR is the complete opposite in that the game plans are about leaning on him. Seneca Wallace obviously can't handle an AR game plan.

The pass rush should be better when we have Matthews and Perry back. Our D-line isn't really built to carry the pass rush and the guys we have now on the edge are 2 rookies (7rd and UDFA) and a converted DT (Neal). Neal has been decent but he's not built to handle a full games worth of snaps from that position.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace can take as many snaps as he wants, I still don't see him being good. We are going to win on the backs of Lacy and Starks and our defense if it decides to show up and get some TO's. Regardless of what the numbers said, there was an obvious difference between the 2 back up QB's last night. One could throw a ball, the other looked like he was struggling to get it 5 yards down field and to the hash marks. Unless he suddenly develops an arm with strength, I don't care how much practice he has because it's going to come down to RB's and Defense to win games.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't have to be good. He was awful and we still almost won. Thing is the preparation time isn't about making him better it's about McCarthy being able to shape the game plan around supporting him.

+1

Flynn looked horrible when he came in at Detroit in 2010... then came back following week and nearly pulled upset at New England. New England needed a lineman to magically return kickoff 50+ yards to set them up for win.

mallard666

Gurney Repairman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heeheeheehee ... as a long time NW resident and life time Bear fan I can attest that Seneca Wallace (one of the great football qb names, right next to Roman Gabriel and Sonny Sixkiller), when he played for Seattle, was a one sometimes two read qb. Entertaining scrambler but never more than that. Da Bears!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heeheeheehee ... as a long time NW resident and life time Bear fan I can attest that Seneca Wallace (one of the great football qb names, right next to Roman Gabriel and Sonny Sixkiller), when he played for Seattle, was a one sometimes two read qb. Entertaining scrambler but never more than that. Da Bears!

Still Suck!

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO EAGLES!

I'm a big Vick Foals fan.