• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears on MNF

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game vs Bears on MNF

Packers most likely get Perry and B. Jones back on defense and could get J. Jones back on offense. Clay will not come back until Eagles at earliest.

Bears defense is not what it used to be and injuries have made it worse. Briggs was having a big year and now is out and I liked Melton a lot on DL and he is out for season. I think our offense will be able to put up the points.

Question is Bears offense... still have a lot of weapons, if McCown can find some magic could make things interesting. Hopefully Capers finds a way to confuse him.

If Packers can win, probably puts Bears in rear view mirror for good in the NFC North race.

packerbackernva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Pack should be able to win this game for several reasons..

1. Packers are playing good football right now
2. The injury situation is improving
3.Bears have several key injuries
4. Bears are coming off bye after giving up over 40 points to the Redskins
5. Game is at Lambeau

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at the Bears defense, and it looks lost to me. The Redskins gashed them for big yards, and I have no doubt this offense can do that to the Bears.

The Packers are playing with supreme confidence right now, and the Bears minus two of their best players don't seem that confident to me. Jump on the Bears early, and I think it could become a blowout.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears D has been pathetic so far this season. And w/ Briggs out, don't see things getting better.
I'm pretty much ready to concede the DIV. to you guys. Kudos to A Rod W/ 1 WR making Minny look like my fighting Illini.
Think our only chance in this game, is our O controls the ball, we get a couple TOs, and maybe a STs score.
Oh, and throw in a few calls going our way.
Before the season started I liked our chances, coming off the bye week. Injuries to the D, and Mel Tucker's schemes have me rethinking .
If the Bears don't control time of possession, I expect A Rod to put up 50 on us .
I'd bet the over in this game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think our only chance in this game, is our O controls the ball, we get a couple TOs, and maybe a STs score.

I agree... think pressure will be on Bears offense to win this game... probably like most game now for Bears. They have the weapons and it can be done... McCown will have to have a very good/great game.

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason, I'm more worried about Forte going off against us rather than Marshall/Jeffrey.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not. Forte has for whatever reason never gone off on us and I don't see any reason why he would Monday. With McCown playing....we just aren't going to respect the passing game like we would if Jay was there and the way our run defense has been all year it should continue against a team that can only generate positive runs from their right side.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree... think pressure will be on Bears offense to win this game... probably like most game now for Bears. They have the weapons and it can be done... McCown will have to have a very good/great game.

:lol: After my experiences on the ESPN board. Seems funny to talk to civil to a Packer fan. Again :lol:.
Yeah, Josh is going to have a good /great game.
Also read in this post where Forte hasn't factored in previous games. That is because the previous OCs didn't know how to use him. Trestman does. And I think he'll be Capor's focal point this week.
The last umteen games have been decided 8 or less. You guys are favored by 10.5 - 12 points. Just curious if you think you cover?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: After my experiences on the ESPN board. Seems funny to talk to civil to a Packer fan. Again :lol:.
Yeah, Josh is going to have a good /great game.
Also read in this post where Forte hasn't factored in previous games. That is because the previous OCs didn't know how to use him. Trestman does. And I think he'll be Capor's focal point this week.
The last umteen games have been decided 8 or less. You guys are favored by 10.5 - 12 points. Just curious if you think you cover?

I don't see this game close at all unless the defense lets a few late garbage time scores again like they did several times this year. The Packers will have more players back this week with James Jones and Jones the linebacker and the secondary will have to try to find ways to fit players in with Hayward back now. Perry should be back as well.

The Packer injuries don't fare as bad as when other teams have injuries because of the depth the Packers have that many teams don't have. Capers and the #3 rushing defense will be able to Forte from huge numbers like they did to Rice, Peterson , Gore, and Reggie Bush. The Packers can load the box and take the chance of McCown beating them through the air.

The problem for the Bears will be just how many minutes will they be able to have the ball on offense. The Packers will be able to run the ball right at the Bears and have long drives and have the ball like they did with the Vikings for 41 minutes. The Packers running it at the weak Bears defense will wear them down and then that will open up things for Rodgers and the passing game.

The only way this stays close is if the Bear have a few TDs from punt or kickoff returns and I think they have that figured out against the Bears and also if Tillman punches a few balls out but last I saw he is hurting pretty bad. I am sure Edgar Benet is working with Boykin this week going over ball security when running after the catch. Jones and Jordy nelson are experienced in this.

My guess is something like 38 - 17 Packers

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly the Bears play an inspired performance and keep it close for a while. However, I can't see the Pack not eventually going up by two scores and putting the game away.

I'll say; Packers 37 Bears 27

Who knows though... anything can happen in these divisional rivalry games. Especially Bears/Pack.

Here's to an injury free game. God knows neither of our two teams need more of that crap :suds:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers will have more players back this week with James Jones and Jones the linebacker and the secondary will have to try to find ways to fit players in with Hayward back now. Perry should be back as well.

Actually James Jones was very limited on Thursday in practice... similar to prior to the Vikings game, that is not good news. Also Perry Did Not Participate Thursday which is possibly worse news... his injury now is mind boggling as he seemed very close vs Vikings.

Will really help having those two back if can play. Brad Jones and Hayward who was back last week are both a go that helps the defense.

Packers should win... but McCown is too much of an X factor and first time Capers/Packers will see Bears new offense. I would never feel comfortable betting money on this game (other than the over of 50 points).

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be a blowout of epic proportions, and it could even rival the 61-7 score in 1980.

Packers 55-10

The Bears are basically a worthless team this season.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be a blowout of epic proportions, and it could even rival the 61-7 score in 1980.

Packers 55-10

The Bears are basically a worthless team this season.

so................I take it you won't be watching it then?

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see this game close at all unless the defense lets a few late garbage time scores again like they did several times this year. The Packers will have more players back this week with James Jones and Jones the linebacker and the secondary will have to try to find ways to fit players in with Hayward back now. Perry should be back as well.

The Packer injuries don't fare as bad as when other teams have injuries because of the depth the Packers have that many teams don't have. Capers and the #3 rushing defense will be able to Forte from huge numbers like they did to Rice, Peterson , Gore, and Reggie Bush. The Packers can load the box and take the chance of McCown beating them through the air.

The problem for the Bears will be just how many minutes will they be able to have the ball on offense. The Packers will be able to run the ball right at the Bears and have long drives and have the ball like they did with the Vikings for 41 minutes. The Packers running it at the weak Bears defense will wear them down and then that will open up things for Rodgers and the passing game.

The only way this stays close is if the Bear have a few TDs from punt or kickoff returns and I think they have that figured out against the Bears and also if Tillman punches a few balls out but last I saw he is hurting pretty bad. I am sure Edgar Benet is working with Boykin this week going over ball security when running after the catch. Jones and Jordy nelson are experienced in this.

My guess is something like 38 - 17 Packers

I think if Forte does any damage, it'll be in the passing game.
Tillman seems to be missing more & more time each week, He's got a FK'D up knee, and I'll be happy to see him play a whole half.
And yeah, TOP for us will be a huge factor.
Just hope we can put more points on you than Minny. Minny's O put up 24 + KO return. I think our O is better than Minny's even w/ McCown. Actually the O looked better w/ Josh running it than Jay. But you guys have a better D than the Redskins. Just hoping for close game w/ no bogus calls or injuries.
Puttin $50 v on the over.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna bet 1000.00 on the Packers just so they will lose.LOL

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the game will be that close. There are all sorts of what ifs that could change that, but if both teams line up and play a good game, I think GB wins by 2 scores.

But of course just when you think a game is going to be an offensive free for all, it's a 6-3 game, or two defensive powerhouses battle to a 47-45 score fest. Weird stuff happens. I think the Bears are struggling, that is no secret. I think they have enough pride to pull out some big plays against GB, but I think GB will withstand those punches and pull away. and much like the MN game, GB's D won't close it and the bears will have enough fight to make it closer in the score at the end than the game was.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still another day to go.... Cant wait