• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alex Smith

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said wishful thinking as in it’s a hope

Dysfunction and redskins are simultaneous. Goodell is just as lucky to force a sale as a good ole boy with an attitude

Numbers speak for themselves. Attendance, merchandising, value are all trending down

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well dude, your eagles just let the sb mvp walk out the door for an often injured qb so let’s just set back and watch that shit show

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well dude, your eagles just let the sb mvp walk out the door for an often injured qb so let’s just set back and watch that shit show

top to bottom the Eagles are better at every single position then the redskins. This isnt about the Redskins and Eagles they are in different classes.

This is about Snyder ruining the Skins and people like you still eating the shit that is fed

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
top to bottom the Eagles are better at every single position then the redskins. This isnt about the Redskins and Eagles they are in different classes.

This is about Snyder ruining the Skins and people like you still eating the shit that is fed

Not “eating the shit” at all. I’m just telling you how it is, it’s the nfl and most teams can turn it around often. If Haskins turns out to be great, skins will be looking pretty good. If wentz stays on his injury path or loses the great escapability which made him so good then the eagles are in trouble

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be contrary but something we seem to often forget is it takes more than the QB. There was a QB here who threw for 4,000 and 25+ TDs a year but that got one playoff appearance. If Haskins plays at that same level or even better he will need the rest of the team to be good to a good team.

Having said that I think they are getting close on defense so if the offense can come around this team can be good. Last year the team with improved D and a running game was 6-4 with a dollar store QB until they had to go to the junk heap for a QB …. not to mention serious injuries on the line.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Growing up a Utes and Niners fan and given that Smith doesn’t produce numbers or flash, I think it’s funny to hear the argument that somebody traded for him because of marketing. But I get what it means because a good regular season team will make more than a poor one and Kirk Cousins was going to leave anyway.