• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs UCF

What would've been the result of a Bama vs UCF title game?

• Alabama by 21+

• Alabama by 11-20

• Alabama by 1-10

• UCF by 1-10

• UCF by 11-20

• UCF by 21+

Results are only viewable after voting.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one who claims that shit, because you need to take it to some extreme as you can't really debate it. If I thought my opinion was wrong, I'd fucking change it.

You continue to prove it on this thread. Of course you don’t think your opinion in wrong because in your mind it never is. No one is right but you. Everyone with a differing opinion is “butthurt”

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^trying to tell the world his opinion is gospel. That’s so you

Let's see, Vegas says Alabama would be a 3 TD favorite.

You are arguing for UCF winning by 3 TD's.

And I'm the one telling he world my opinion is gospel.

:think:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You continue to prove it on this thread. Of course you don’t think your opinion in wrong because in your mind it never is. No one is right but you. Everyone with a differing opinion is “butthurt”

So you don't change your opinion when you know it's wrong?

That explains a lot.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see, Vegas says Alabama would be a 3 TD favorite.

You are arguing for UCF winning by 3 TD's.

And I'm the one telling he world my opinion is gospel.

I’m arguing anything can happen. You seem to think it’s some forgone conclusion Alabama wins. An it was hilarious you saying 50 to nothing. Pure gold really.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m arguing anything can happen. You seem to think it’s some forgone conclusion Alabama wins. An it was hilarious you saying 50 to nothing. Pure gold really.

Of course, gotta keep the hope alive.

:lol:

How many lottery tickets would you say you buy a year?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, gotta keep the hope alive.

:lol:

How many lottery tickets would you say you buy a year?

As you stated in your last post, the best team doesn’t always win.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, you acting like it’s a forgone conclusion Alabama wins vs UCF proves how foolish that is.

Well since they can't play, it's a discussion of what is most likely to happen. And the overwhelming evidence and indicators suggest Alabama would be a huge favorite.

And everyone knows it.

Playing the "well anyone can win" card is just a cop out and a way to justify the obvious butthurt and denial of the truth.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had no problem competing with auburn.

Nor did anybody else outside of Jordan Hare....including the two teams we beat in the playoffs.

The barn was 7-0 at home. 3-4 elsewhere.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn beat Bama, UCF beat Auburn.

UCF played 0 P5 teams in the season.

You should make like 3000 threads.

But for some reason, suddenly you don't care about P5 opponents anymore.

I wonder why.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since they can't play, it's a discussion of what is most likely to happen. And the overwhelming evidence and indicators suggest Alabama would be a huge favorite.

And everyone knows it.

Playing the "well anyone can win" card is just a cop out and a way to justify the obvious butthurt and denial of the truth.

That might actually be true if UCF didn’t just beat the only loss on Alabama’s schedule.

Playing the “what’s most likely to happen” card when you have huge bias just goes to show how much of a jackass one is. But no no, it’s not you being triggered it’s everyone else that’s butthurt because they didn’t say bama would win.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nor did anybody else outside of Jordan Hare....including the two teams we beat in the playoffs.

The barn was 7-0 at home. 3-4 elsewhere.

You can claim location, fact or the matter is you still lost. It’s no forgone conclusion that Alabama wins nor is it crazy to think UCF could win. That’s not butthurt, that’s truth.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can claim location, fact or the matter is you still lost. It’s no forgone conclusion that Alabama wins nor is it crazy to think UCF could win. That’s not butthurt, that’s truth.

Butthurt is saying they would do it by 21+ points. I would back any amount of money I could lay my hands on for that spread.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might actually be true if UCF didn’t just beat the only loss on Alabama’s schedule.

Playing the “what’s most likely to happen” card when you have huge bias just goes to show how much of a jackass one is. But no no, it’s not you being triggered it’s everyone else that’s butthurt because they didn’t say bama would win.

I post about Alabama because I like Alabama. I think I'd honestly be a pretty sad puppy if I came to the hoop and someone wasn't crying about Alabama. It's kind of like bandwagon fans(INB4 you call me one...again), I consider them good because they only show up when you are winning.

You post about Alabama because you are butthurt. People who aren't butthurt don't post in these threads, they tend to avoid them. I LOVE poking butthurt people. Bunch of fucking pussies who can't handle reality, and I'm not just talking about college football. Nobody forces you to this, and even though I've laid this out for you in simple words, you will not be able to stop yourself - because you mad.