• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs UCF

What would've been the result of a Bama vs UCF title game?

• Alabama by 21+

• Alabama by 11-20

• Alabama by 1-10

• UCF by 1-10

• UCF by 11-20

• UCF by 21+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. End of the year rankings are based largely on knee jerk reactions from the bowl games. Not that UCF wasn't a good team, they were top10 and had a great year. But to suggest they were on the same level as the playoff teams is bullshit. They did even less than Boise St did back in the day and weren't even as good as those teams.

And if you think Auburn showed up and took that game serious, then you're an idiot. I loved every fucking minute of it, especially considering the shit we get from the Oklahoma game, but they did not give a single fuck about that game and it showed.

If you want to troll about it, then whatever - have fun. But if you seriously believe otherwise, I really don't know what to tell you.

Once again you have no idea what you're talking about. Auburn was in the Peach Bowl. They wanted that game just like UCF did. You think they wanted to lose to a Group of 5. Don't give me that convenient, bullshit excuse that they didn't play hard, they didn't want to be there. I call horseshit.

It's very clear what you're trying to do by taking the opportunity to diminish what they did and cut them down. Give a good football team their due and stop making ridiculous, hypothetical, bullshit statements that can't be proven to be true or even anywhere even close to it.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. End of the year rankings are based largely on knee jerk reactions from the bowl games. Not that UCF wasn't a good team, they were top10 and had a great year. But to suggest they were on the same level as the playoff teams is bullshit. They did even less than Boise St did back in the day and weren't even as good as those teams.

And if you think Auburn showed up and took that game serious, then you're an idiot. I loved every fucking minute of it, especially considering the shit we get from the Oklahoma game, but they did not give a single fuck about that game and it showed.

If you want to troll about it, then whatever - have fun. But if you seriously believe otherwise, I really don't know what to tell you.

they'd roll those Boise teams.

Now that sick TCU team that was :01 inocorrectly saved second from the title game, that would be interesing.

But again, their title is as legit a claim as USC in 03-04.

Let them have their fun.

As one LSU DL said back then, "they can be #1, we'll take being National Champions" (or something like that)

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they'd roll those Boise teams.

Now that sick TCU team that was :01 inocorrectly saved second from the title game, that would be interesing.

But again, their title is as legit a claim as USC in 03-04.

Let them have their fun.

As one LSU DL said back then, "they can be #1, we'll take being National Champions" (or something like that)

Back to hypotheticals stating they'd roll those Boise teams. Those Boise teams (as in plural) were absolutely loaded on both offense and defense, beat some very highly ranked Power 5 teams (which UCF didn't play until their bowl game), and finished higher in the rankings than UCF. Who knows what would have happened which is precisely why you shouldn't deal in hypotheticals.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again you have no idea what you're talking about. Auburn was in the Peach Bowl. They wanted that game just like UCF did. You think they wanted to lose to a Group of 5. Don't give me that convenient, bullshit excuse that they didn't play hard, they didn't want to be there. I call horseshit.

It's very clear what you're trying to do by taking the opportunity to diminish what they did and cut them down. Give a good football team their due and stop making ridiculous, hypothetical, bullshit statements that can't be proven to be true or even anywhere even close to it.

Sorry, but you do not understand the difference in expectations for these programs. We make fun of teams for going to those games. It means you failed. Florida fans were giving Sugar away to Alabama fans in 2008 for example.

It's not about playing hard in the game, it's about what you do before the game. Auburn didn't lose that game in the time on the field, they lost it in the prep and weeks leading up to it. I'm sure when they get on the field, they care. But it's too late by that time.

And I have no trouble giving UCF it's actual due. I wanted them to win and enjoyed every minute of it. It's not my fault people want to act dumb over it. Hell I'd pay money to watch Auburn lose to a G5 school. Plus, I consider the only real UCF fan around here to be pretty cool, so what's not to like about the actual game result?

btw, Alabama beat Clemson by 17, and probably could have been by more. It's not like I said 50 pts or something embarrassing.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This banter between Bama and UCF has been hilarious.

But as much as I want UCF to win if they play, the towel would be thrown in by halftime.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I don't even know why they play the games anymore. They should just come to our boards and we'll tell them who the winner is.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about White Castle vs Krystal?
Last I checked, there haven’t been any movies about Krystal’s. Also given the Michigan State situation, it’s best to stay from known sexual assault locations.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama would have won comfortably. The outcome would have never been in question, but UCF would have scored some late to make the final score look more respectable.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I checked, there haven’t been any movies about Krystal’s. Also given the Michigan State situation, it’s best to stay from known sexual assault locations.

There's at least one pron movie in a Krystal's that I know of.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would have been very difficult for any of the playoff teams to have prepared for
UCF seriously.

They would have been sky high for the game.

Now, I don't think UCF could have won back-to-back games but depending on which
team they would have gotten, they could have competed in that one also.

Confidence and preparation can go a long way toward winning.

The other teams would have all been big favorites and it is difficult to prepare when
everybody keeps asking you how bad are you going to win.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that 30% of you think that UCF would beat us by more than any team has in the Saban era....

Let the butthurt flow. Haters gonna hate.

I might run down to the mall later and get UCF another trophy/plaque at Things Remembered to put in their case.