• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs UCF

What would've been the result of a Bama vs UCF title game?

• Alabama by 21+

• Alabama by 11-20

• Alabama by 1-10

• UCF by 1-10

• UCF by 11-20

• UCF by 21+

Results are only viewable after voting.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your butthurt and wishful thinking is the only reason you're even posting.

At least Vegas doesn't make shit up to feel better about themselves. Got any new fantasies about me?

Bahahaha butthurt. The only reason I came into this thread was to see how many pansy triggered gumps would be in here mercilessly defending Bama as if they had been slighted.

No ones making anything up except you trying to defend Bama as if someone said something bad about them. But continue to look like the pretentious douchebag that defends a team he/she has never seen play and calling anyone that differs from what you say butthurt. It’s what you do.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bahahaha butthurt. The only reason I came into this thread was to see how many pansy triggered gumps would be in here mercilessly defending Bama as if they had been slighted.

No ones making anything up except you trying to defend Bama as if someone said something bad about them. But continue to look like the pretentious douchebag that defends a team he/she has never seen play and calling anyone that differs from what you say butthurt. It’s what you do.

"I swear I'm not butthurt at all about Alabama".

*proceeds to then post multiple pages/threads about UCF and how they think UCF will win, a team they don't even remotely care about. Or how they are national champions, among MANY other Alabama topics.

And tell me how I'm not from Alabama some more, bandwagon fan, and all that other bullshit you make up to feel better about yourself. Because you know, that way my opinion isn't valid and I don't matter.

:lol:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outcome would of been the same when Hawaii played Georgia in the Sugar bowl. Maybe even worse considering Bamas NFL sized roster. A total massacre.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I swear I'm not butthurt at all about Alabama".

*proceeds to then post multiple pages/threads about UCF and how they think UCF will win, a team they don't even remotely care about. Or how they are national champions, among MANY other Alabama topics.

And tell me how I'm not from Alabama some more, bandwagon fan, and all that other bullshit you make up to feel better about yourself. Because you know, that way my opinion isn't valid and I don't matter.

:lol:

“I swear I’m not triggered, but I swear I’m calling anyone butthurt who differs from my opinion and says anything bad about Alabama.”

That is exactly what you did in this thread. You are triggered.

An tell us again how your opinion is gospel and everyone else is just butthurt. It’s what you do.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I swear I’m not triggered, but I swear I’m calling anyone butthurt who differs from my opinion and says anything bad about Alabama.”

That is exactly what you did in this thread. You are triggered.

An tell us again how your opinion is gospel and everyone else is just butthurt. It’s what you do.

I post about Alabama because I like Alabama.

dipshit.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sure there is more than one person that thinks they could win. Maybe step off your high horse and dont get so easily triggered as majority of the gump fans on this forum do if anything bad is said about the crimson tide.

LOL, you think one person thinks they could win, but 8 people said they would win by 21+ and I'm the one that's triggered. I could give a fuck what UCF does. My oldest son got his engineering degree there last year, I hold them little ill will, but nor do I think they are in any way the National Champions.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you think one person thinks they could win, but 8 people said they would win by 21+ and I'm the one that's triggered. I could give a fuck what UCF does. My oldest son got his engineering degree there last year, I hold them little ill will, but nor do I think they are in any way the National Champions.

It’s a useless opinion poll. You complaining and calling folks butthurt that 8 people said they would beat bama by 3 scores is the definition of triggered.

Personally I think they have a chance to beat bama. Certainly not by 21 but it’s whatever. We’ll never know.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a useless opinion poll. You complaining and calling folks butthurt that 8 people said they would beat bama by 3 scores is the definition of triggered.

Personally I think they have a chance to beat bama. Certainly not by 21 but it’s whatever. We’ll never know.

No we do know. Alabama would have beaten them by 50 plus and even better yet Auburn would have destroyed them by 50 had it been a playoff game or had they thought they were playing Alabama instead of UCF. Also UCF would have finished out of the polls had they played Auburn’s schedule. These are facts. 420 said so. Try to keep up.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No we do know. Alabama would have beaten them by 50 plus and even better yet Auburn would have destroyed them by 50 had it been a playoff game or had they thought they were playing Alabama instead of UCF. Also UCF would have finished out of the polls had they played Auburn’s schedule. These are facts. 420 said so. Try to keep up.

Haha yeah it is hilarious how he’s trying to argue his opinion as gospel on this.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Numbnuts...the part I found laughable was that 30% of the people answered that they would beat us by 21+ when no team has beaten us by more than two touchdowns in a decade. I am under no delusion that on any given day...

That being said, on a neutral field I don't think UCF gets withing 3 touchdowns of Alabama, but that is my opinion. An opinion based on a clear talent differential and loads of empirical evidence, rather than wishful thinking. I certainly don't hold them in higher regard than any of the teams that actually did beat us.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not even UCF fans that prop them up for the most part.

But they ain't butthurt, just ask them.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Vegas put UCF as 21 pt underdogs.

Why aren't you crying about them?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Numbnuts...the part I found laughable was that 30% of the people answered that they would beat us by 21+ when no team has beaten us by more than two touchdowns in a decade. I am under no delusion that on any given day...

That being said, on a neutral field I don't think UCF gets withing 3 touchdowns of Alabama, but that is my opinion. An opinion based on a clear talent differential and loads of empirical evidence, rather than wishful thinking. I certainly don't hold them in higher regard than any of the teams that actually did beat us.

Sure, but that doesn’t mean people are butthurt because they voted against Alabama in this meaningless poll. An as you said, on any given day...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Plain and simple they do not have the lines to compete.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not even UCF fans that prop them up for the most part.

But they ain't butthurt, just ask them.

Difference of opinion = butthurt, got it.

I forgot your opinion is gospel. 50 to nothing lol

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but that doesn’t mean people are butthurt because they voted against Alabama in this meaningless poll. An as you said, on any given day...

^trying to claim people legitimately think UCF would be win by 21.

Can't make this shit up...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference of opinion = butthurt, got it.

I forgot your opinion is gospel. 50 to nothing lol

You are the one who claims that shit, because you need to take it to some extreme as you can't really debate it. If I thought my opinion was wrong, I'd fucking change it.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^trying to claim people legitimately think UCF would be win by 21.

Can't make this shit up...

^^trying to tell the world his opinion is gospel. That’s so you