• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AAA Texas 500

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw the clips on ESPN. Yeah, Brad's a dipshit. Like I said last time he got into with other drivers a few weeks back (that right there speaks volumes), he has little respect nor is he well liked by hardly anyone in the garage area. Dale Jr is about his only friend but Dale likes damn near everyone. He's an ass that drives reckless from lap 1 to the last. He gives no regard to anyone but himself and that's the primary reason no one respects him and its been that way since he first started. He's had incidents with just about every driver out there. That's why its no surprise to see Harvick pushing Brad back into it so he couldn't get away. He drives like a douche and then afterwards runs away just grinning "That's just hard racing".

Jeff had every right to be upset. Yeah, its the end of the race, and there was a hole opening (opening, not "open") BUT to make the move at that instance, the only course Brad could do is to slam into Jeff and hope it sticks. Had he waited just hair more, he'd have enough momentum (Jeff blew the restart) to clear him clean. AND THAT is why drivers hate Brad. He doesn't wait. He doesn't give a shit if he hurts your equipment or his. And there's 30+ other drivers that wish they could have traded places with Jeff and got a few hits of their own.

BTW, the caution for Bowyer was bullshit. He scrapped the wall but kept going. That's not a yellow. NASCAR threw it to set up a GWC. More manufactured bullshit to go along with a bullshit point system. Brian probably thinks its all great but all of this stuff during the race and afterwards is what makes NASCAR a joke to so many.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...what the shit? Man enough to fight his own fights?

...it's not like he was walking away from him or had his back turned. ...he was standin there letting Gordon bitch and moan.

Why didn't anyone tell Harvick to fight for himself when Ricky Rudd was ready to cave his head in?

That's why its no surprise to see Harvick pushing Brad back into it so he couldn't get away. He drives like a douche and then afterwards runs away just grinning "That's just hard racing".

What wildturkey said. Every single week, it's the same damn thing: Keselowski gets into it with SOMEbody... if he's the one who gets knocked out, he's on the camera bitching about what was done to him and promising retaliation... but when he puts somebody else out of the race and then he's questioned about it, he's all "what? What did I do? I just race hard..."

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Gordon after the race/fight:

"Thank god Jimmie won instead of that dipshit. I can't believe that...guy...ever won a championship."

Yes, he actually said the word dipshit.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just remembered something. Brad is still on probation for his last fight a couple of weeks back. If NASCAR follows its own rules (which is ify because they typically make shit up to fit whatever they want), he's either suppose to be suspended or face a heavy points penalty.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should brad have waited? I'm sorry but i saw nothing wrong with his move there. As I said before at that stage of the race & at this stage of the championship it is simply go hard or go home. He saw a opening and went for it.

Btw it would be nice to see drivers fight each other one on one instead of crew members jumping the driver. Brad is an asshole for sure but Gordon did not come out of this looking any better....he cries about a racing deal late in a race where both guys desperately needs the win where he gave brad the opening to make that move and to cap it off instead of fighting his own battle, his crew members did the dirty work for him.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just remembered something. Brad is still on probation for his last fight a couple of weeks back. If NASCAR follows its own rules (which is ify because they typically make shit up to fit whatever they want), he's either suppose to be suspended or face a heavy points penalty.

Yeah because brad started this post race conflict. He was done with the situation until Harvick pushed him which was when Gordon crew members attacked him.....yeah let's penalize brad for that:scratch:

He's an asshole but he did not start any of the shit that took place after the race. Gordon approached him, said whatever, and when brad stop paying him any attention harvick pushed him towards Gordon which started everything. If brad was the instigator here I would agree with you. He did nothing wrong after the race.

Nascar would look like a joke if they do anything to brad and the wrong message would be sent as it would seem like if a driver is on probation you can go and instigate a fight and he will get penalized.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because that's the way you race. Your car isn't intended to be a battering ram. But to make the move when Kesolowski did, that's exactly what it was. There's a code about how drivers handle themselves on the track. Brad routinely breaks it. It's similar to Bowyer at Martinsville a couple of years back (also on Gordon and Johnson). It was the end of the race and Bowyer just forced his way in, bouncing off cars. That's a no-no amongst drivers.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because brad started this post race conflict. He was done with the situation until Harvick pushed him which was when Gordon crew members attacked him.....yeah let's penalize brad for that:scratch:

He's an asshole but he did not start any of the shit that took place after the race. Gordon approached him, said whatever, and when brad stop paying him any attention harvick pushed him towards Gordon which started everything. If brad was the instigator here I would agree with you. He did nothing wrong after the race.

Nascar would look like a joke if they do anything to brad and the wrong message would be sent as it would seem like if a driver is on probation you can go and instigate a fight and he will get penalized.

Probation means he can't be involved in anything. Whether he started it or not, he threw punches too. Technically that's enough to violate probation

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should brad have waited? I'm sorry but i saw nothing wrong with his move there. As I said before at that stage of the race & at this stage of the championship it is simply go hard or go home. He saw a opening and went for it.

Btw it would be nice to see drivers fight each other one on one instead of crew members jumping the driver. Brad is an asshole for sure but Gordon did not come out of this looking any better....he cries about a racing deal late in a race where both guys desperately needs the win where he gave brad the opening to make that move and to cap it off instead of fighting his own battle, his crew members did the dirty work for him.

Just because a hole opens for a fraction of a second doesn't mean it's really open. The other driver has no idea or reason to think that someone is going to drive in a tiny hole that appears entering a corner. There was no where near enough time for Gordon to react to such a thing. It's considered dirty in racing for a reason.

As I said earlier, if someone did that during online racing repeatedly, they'd be booted from leagues permanently.

Basic racing etiquette. I recommend you go buy a wheel and pedals and start racing on Online Racing - What is iRacing | iRacing.com if you really want to learn these things. It's very realistic and the racing is so serious there is even a Nascar sanctioned series on it for the top drivers.

NASCAR iRacing.com Series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When the stakes are high, it becomes frowned upon even more to drive like that, not less.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because a hole opens for a fraction of a second doesn't mean it's really open. The other driver has no idea or reason to think that someone is going to drive in a tiny hole that appears entering a corner. There was no where near enough time for Gordon to react to such a thing. It's considered dirty in racing for a reason.

As I said earlier, if someone did that during online racing repeatedly, they'd be booted from leagues permanently.

Basic racing etiquette. I recommend you go buy a wheel and pedals and start racing on Online Racing - What is iRacing | iRacing.com if you really want to learn these things. It's very realistic and the racing is so serious there is even a Nascar sanctioned series on it for the top drivers.

NASCAR iRacing.com Series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When the stakes are high, it becomes frowned upon even more to drive like that, not less.

even at a local series level that isn't tolerated. Being punched in the mouth would/should be expected. I have seen many fights for doorslamming someone. Brad is always hiding behind his 3400lb. car or his crew. I am glad Gordon didn't go all PC on him. I haven't seen this many people in the garage upset with a driver since Ernie Irvan.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even at a local series level that isn't tolerated. Being punched in the mouth would/should be expected. I have seen many fights for doorslamming someone. Brad is always hiding behind his 3400lb. car or his crew. I am glad Gordon didn't go all PC on him. I haven't seen this many people in the garage upset with a driver since Ernie Irvan.

Swervin Irvan. :lol:

Nascar Addict

"Rootbeer's good for your root!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After they give a penalty to everyone, this will shake up the Championship for sure.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't surprise me if Harvick get's the biggest penalty of them all, since he was the one that really ignited the fire. While he was being a pussy, Brad was walking away, and then Kevin pushed him right into the lion's den.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly brad was actually being the bigger man last night. He heard jeff out and was done with it. Harvick started this and should be penalized for that

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is great.... now even Harvick said that Brad didn't do anything wrong.

Brad Keselowski unapologetic: 'I'm not going to back down'

He seemed to gain support for that position from Harvick, who was asked if Keselowski was "out of control and driving over his head."

"No, I don't think so," Harvick said. "I think he's just racing as hard as he can for his team. He's trying to get all he can. But when it gets down to that type of racing, those things are going to happen exactly like they happened after the race. But I don't think there's anything wrong with it as long as you're ready to roll."

Harvick should be thankful, If Gordon won last night he would be dead in the water right along with Brad..

Nascar Addict

"Rootbeer's good for your root!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The weirdest freaking thing is that... On ESPN and all the other outlets, they go on and on about Jeff and Brad fighting. they don't even mention Kevin starting the fight. And I'm saying this as a fan of all three guys.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing wrong with the move by brad...he is till an asshole but gordon is a fucking panty waste midget. This is exactly what nascar wanted when they implemented the elimination format. france family pulling all the puppet strings and the drivers dont even know it. harvicks a tool for the shove too. but the real asshat has to be the kasey kahnes great clips crew guy. why the fuck was he attacking brads team for?

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B1h3mG2CQAEyc6S.jpg

:10:

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...that's a good lick

He'll have time to get ahead on his off-season plans.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If NASCAR stays consistent with their penalties, which by no means is anything you can count on, n o driver will be penalized.

The two driver punished a couple weeks ago were Brad and Tony Stewart, and tht was because they used their cars as battering rams on pitroad. Brad didn't get in trouble for fighting, and neither did Matt Kenseth. Brad was fined and put on probation for slamming into Kenseth's and Stewart's cars on pit road and Stewart got the same for flooring it in reverse and retaliating on pit road.