• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NFL Draft: The Wide Receiver Class

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My final rankings:

Top 10
Marvin Harrison Jr.
Malik Nabers
Rome Odunze

Round 1
Brian Thomas Jr.
Adonai Mitchell
<--- (Last Yr WR1s: Addison, Flowers, JSN)
Ladd McConkey

Round 2
Xavier Worthy
Troy Franklin
Xavier Legette
Keon Coleman
Ja'Lynn Polk
Roman Wilson
Ricky Pearsall

Round 3
Javon Baker
Malik Washington
Devontez Walker
Johnny Wilson
Malachi Corley

Sleeper: Ryan Flournoy

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Worthy, I was not familiar with your game.
Usually I'm not the biggest fan of Speedster type WRs but Worthy might just be more than that

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Worthy, I was not familiar with your game.
Usually I'm not the biggest fan of Speedster type WRs but Worthy might just be more than that

His only two issues imo are functional strength and having smaller hands. He is a fast WR not so much a track guy playing WR which is where some of them have busted hard in the past. In terms of skinny players, he is a little below Wiggins imo and a little above Franklin but he is too skinny for the NFL. I don't think Worthy has too many team fits before Kansas City and Carolina, tbh.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His only two issues imo are functional strength and having smaller hands. He is a fast WR not so much a track guy playing WR which is where some of them have busted hard in the past. In terms of skinny players, he is a little below Wiggins imo and a little above Franklin but he is too skinny for the NFL. I don't think Worthy has too many team fits before Kansas City and Carolina, tbh.
I think he weighted in the combine at 165 but to me he looks bigger than that on tape and I think he plays through contact just fine. Similar to Wiggins, smaller frame but wasn't much of an issue against Legette, Johnny Wilson, Keon Coleman and can always add weight if needed. For Worthy, his size profile compares to the likes of Jordin Addison, Tyler Lockett, TY Hilton types and you can't go wrong having one of these in most offenses in today's game

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he weighted in the combine at 165 but to me he looks bigger than that on tape and I think he plays through contact just fine. Similar to Wiggins, smaller frame but wasn't much of an issue against Legette, Johnny Wilson, Keon Coleman and can always add weight if needed. For Worthy, his size profile compares to the likes of Jordin Addison, Tyler Lockett, TY Hilton types and you can't go wrong having one of these in most offenses in today's game

Judging by his highlights, he doesn't seem to play to his 40 time, unless there are a lot DBs that will run similar 40s in the near future. Doesn't matter, what does is his burst and ability to cut and gain separation.

I would add Dallas as a potential fit to Clayton's list. Jerrah's chances to go "all-in" are dwindling fast.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging by his highlights, he doesn't seem to play to his 40 time, unless there are a lot DBs that will run similar 40s in the near future. Doesn't matter, what does is his burst and ability to cut and gain separation.

I would add Dallas as a potential fit to Clayton's list. Jerrah's chances to go "all-in" are dwindling fast.
Dallas would be a good fit. I could see that and they address interior OL and RB later in the draft.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True