• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NBA Offseason

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wes Matthews? :yes:

Montrez Harrell? Maybe :yes: but also :noidea:

Harrell has awesome energy and hustle but he legit cost the Clippers games with his poor interior defense. I'd rather have Ibaka or go cheaper with Nerlens Noel

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wes Matthews? :yes:

Montrez Harrell? Maybe :yes: but also :noidea:

Harrell has awesome energy and hustle but he legit cost the Clippers games with his poor interior defense. I'd rather have Ibaka or go cheaper with Nerlens Noel
He’s a better fit with the Lakers imo

Lebron will find him...AD alongside. Nice defensive combo

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s a better fit with the Lakers imo

Lebron will find him...AD alongside. Nice defensive combo

I don't think so. There's better options. Harrell is good, but what he's good at, the Lakers don't really need. And it looks like they used up most if not all of their MLE to get him. Ibaka, Marc Gasol, Noel, hell bringing back Dwight were better options. Probably a few other guys too. You're basically gonna have to hid him on defense by playing AD at the 5, but since he can't shoot anything from outside, it's gonna complicate things on offense as well. This is really a curious decision.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so. There's better options. Harrell is good, but what he's good at, the Lakers don't really need. And it looks like they used up most if not all of their MLE to get him. Ibaka, Marc Gasol, Noel, hell bringing back Dwight were better options. Probably a few other guys too. You're basically gonna have to hid him on defense by playing AD at the 5, but since he can't shoot anything from outside, it's gonna complicate things on offense as well. This is really a curious decision.
Dwight is not a better option. Gasol is at the end of his time.

We dont know if Ibaka is interested or that was the best option

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unexpected...

Confused Larry David GIF

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight is not a better option. Gasol is at the end of his time.

We dont know if Ibaka is interested or that was the best option

Dwight isn't a better player. But contract wise, he can be a better option. They used the full MLE on Trez. Dwight was gonna be like 3 mil. Lakers could have used that cash on some other players. Adding Trez basically just gives them some offense when AD and Lebron are out. He and Schroder should do well, but I do not think its that great a fit to have Trez out there. If they were gonna steal a Clipper, I would have rather they stole Marcus Morris

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight isn't a better player. But contract wise, he can be a better option. They used the full MLE on Trez. Dwight was gonna be like 3 mil. Lakers could have used that cash on some other players. Adding Trez basically just gives them some offense when AD and Lebron are out. He and Schroder should do well, but I do not think its that great a fit to have Trez out there
Like I said, only other player was Ibaka to use on that full MLE. It sounds like he wants to play with KD.

Who else could have been used for the full MLE? TT? Maybe

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight isn't a better player. But contract wise, he can be a better option. They used the full MLE on Trez. Dwight was gonna be like 3 mil. Lakers could have used that cash on some other players. Adding Trez basically just gives them some offense when AD and Lebron are out. He and Schroder should do well, but I do not think its that great a fit to have Trez out there. If they were gonna steal a Clipper, I would have rather they stole Marcus Morris
Trez is a pretty solid defender and better than he played last year. Chemistry was just not there

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin Rivers would actually be a great fit for the Warriors right now. They need a backup PG and SG and he could operate as both.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, only other player was Ibaka to use on that full MLE. It sounds like he wants to play with KD.

Who else could have been used for the full MLE? TT? Maybe

Thompson would have been a nice option too. But its not just about using the full MLE on a specific guy. If they needed to use it on someone (like Ibaka), that's fine. But I'd prefer it to be on a player that would be a better fit. And if you can't find a guy like that, I'd rather break up the MLE and spread it around on a 2 to 3 players

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thompson would have been a nice option too. But its not just about using the full MLE on a specific guy. If they needed to use it on someone (like Ibaka), that's fine. But I'd prefer it to be on a player that would be a better fit. And if you can't find a guy like that, I'd rather break up the MLE and spread it around on a 2 to 3 players
Of course but really donr think there are many options out there. This FA isn’t great and doesn’t have much depth tbh

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course but really donr think there are many options out there. This FA isn’t great and doesn’t have much depth tbh

I disagree a bit on this. It's not great up top at all. But there's quite a bit of depth for role players and that's exactly what the Lakers are in the market for.