• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread Pt2

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Dempster just announced he isn't playing this season for "physical reasons and to spend more time with his family."

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Okay ... the day is here. First ST pitcher and catcher official workouts tomorrow morning ... although a good many pitchers have been in camp for awhile. Darvish had a bull pen session on Friday.

It's time now to get serious ... its no longer Off Season ... it's Spring Training time! Go Rangers!

Broseidon

M.F.C.E.O.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay ... the day is here. First ST pitcher and catcher official workouts tomorrow morning ... although a good many pitchers have been in camp for awhile. Darvish had a bull pen session on Friday.

It's time now to get serious ... its no longer Off Season ... it's Spring Training time! Go Rangers!

Olympic hockey is taking over my February, I'll give March to spring training.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Texas Rangers pitchers and catchers report today, a few key members of the club's rotation -- and some that are vying to make that rotation -- are expected to be 100 percent on schedule and ready to go.

That includes left-handed pitcher Matt Harrison, who threw 44 pitches in a bullpen session on Sunday and was pleased with how he's feeling.

Yu Darvish, who had an injection in his back at the end of last season, threw 34 pitches on Sunday and is listed as fully healthy.

Colby Lewis likely throws his first bullpen on Monday, but will do so on schedule. After coming off hip surgery, Lewis has been throwing at his home and the club lists him as "full go." The hip resurfacing was a rare procedure on a pitcher (in fact, there's no record of an active pitcher having it), so everyone will be paying close attention to Lewis' progress.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Texas Rangers pitchers and catchers report today, a few key members of the club's rotation -- and some that are vying to make that rotation -- are expected to be 100 percent on schedule and ready to go.

That includes left-handed pitcher Matt Harrison, who threw 44 pitches in a bullpen session on Sunday and was pleased with how he's feeling.

Yu Darvish, who had an injection in his back at the end of last season, threw 34 pitches on Sunday and is listed as fully healthy.

Colby Lewis likely throws his first bullpen on Monday, but will do so on schedule. After coming off hip surgery, Lewis has been throwing at his home and the club lists him as "full go." The hip resurfacing was a rare procedure on a pitcher (in fact, there's no record of an active pitcher having it), so everyone will be paying close attention to Lewis' progress.
Thanks Justin. Can't wait to get report on Colby tomorrow. Fingers crossed he will do well.:nod::nod:

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I totally forgot about Mark Mulder joining the Angels until I read it was him that ruptured his Achilles.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I totally forgot about Mark Mulder joining the Angels until I read it was him that ruptured his Achilles.

yeah thats an injury I don't wish on anyone. Its a tough one with a long recovery

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit, I got excited for a sec because I thought you meant coco crisp. Not Cordero.

me too :suds:

I was thinking "man they just extended him, wonder what they got back".

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit, I got excited for a sec because I thought you meant coco crisp. Not Cordero.

I'm with you. I got excited thinking we weren't going to have to deal with him so much this year.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offseason is over, time to switch out the stickies :)