• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Buffalo Bills

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leinhart sucks, we can not start him, even Thad Lewis is better.

Agreed. I was hoping Leinart would show something, but about the only thing he did relatively well was throw a few nice deep balls (neither of which ended up a reception). Thad Lewis would be a decent 3rd string QB or practice squad player. Throw Kolb on IR.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I was hoping Leinart would show something, but about the only thing he did relatively well was throw a few nice deep balls (neither of which ended up a reception). Thad Lewis would be a decent 3rd string QB or practice squad player. Throw Kolb on IR.

Well you got your wish Thad Lewis was kept Leinart was cut. I hope some of these guys cut today we can get on our practice squad. Like Pough and Kip Edwards. I wonder if its too late to get Da'Rick Rogers on there.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leinhart looked terrible for sure but the whole game was second and third stringers. I feel bad for the coach because of the key late injuries and hes gun shy of playing any starters at all. It's going to be a tough start guy's.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Thad got cut today as well. Practice squad? Bills cut all the way down to 50, so they have 3 spots to pick up recent cuts. Maybe Florence or Winfield is on their way back to OBD? Or (shudders) Tebow?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of positives a negatives from this one

EJ Manuel and the receivers looked good, I'm a little disappointed with the run game though

The defense played a lot of bend but don't break late in the game

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of positives a negatives from this one

EJ Manuel and the receivers looked good, I'm a little disappointed with the run game though

The defense played a lot of bend but don't break late in the game

Its a young team with experience they will learn to win these types of games. Defense could use a lot of improving but we were down our best corner so I guess if you can take brownie points from a loss this game would be it.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These injuries are ridiculous, i can't believe how many starters are getting hurt

This season looks down the drain

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all our injury problems, we have been in contention to win every single game

and we're technically in the playoff race

we won't make the playoffs but this young team has hope

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I refuse to continue to use "being in contention to win every single game" a legitimate standard to praise the Bills on. They have lost that right about a decade ago. We deserve better at this point.

I also disagree that's even true. They got popped good against the Saints and Browns and really weren't in serious contention to win those games. The Jets loss they were, but when you look at the Jets getting TWENTY PENALTIES...it's pretty pathetic it was even close (and they lost).

This is the same old Bills...a poorly run organization with poor planning from the getgo. They went cheap on the new coaching staff. Marrone has been out-coached at times and sometimes shown he hasn't even grasped the NFL rules yet. Their QB carousel has been a joke. While injuries do happen, you should have better planning. Jeff Tuel should NEVER start an NFL game for you.

The best I can say is that, as losers, they aren't completely unwatchable. I can't even watch the Sabres anymore.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah another season of hope gone to waste. Should have really expected this in the beginning of the season.

Look to the offseason we need to Upgrade our OLine first then secondary then get a TE.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the bills were showing some signs of life before all the injuries started hitting and then things just started spiraling out of control.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah another season of hope gone to waste. Should have really expected this in the beginning of the season.

Look to the offseason we need to Upgrade our OLine first then secondary then get a TE.

how did you NOT expect this???? When the season started I was hoping we would go 2-14 and get Jadaveon Clowney/Bridgewater (at least before we drafted EJ), but alas, it was not to be. Two worthless wins to close out the season dropped our draft status for no reason, fucking sucks. Anyways, at least we have a pretty good defense, and hopefully EJ will have a solid sophomore campaign.

Also it's pretty hilarious that this thread was started in may and there have only been 91 replies. I guess that shows what kind of season the Bills had, or maybe just that there aren't many bills fans on this forum

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC: Totally agree. I started a thread mocking the Bills if they could even eclipse 4 wins. They did...and with 2 useless ones that only hurt their draft stock to close out the year with a pathetic 6 wins.

Had no hope this year or the past 6 or 7 to be honest. I currently have no hope for next year. Will take quite an Un-Billslike offseason and draft to change that.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we had some close games this year and beat the Panthers who are in the playoffs

other than that, a pretty crappy year

we need a number 1 receiver, offensive line improvements and some corners.

we probably won't get all of this in one offseason unless we really hit on our draft

we have been drafting good lately, but its a stretch to say we'll fill all these needs.

Offensive line and a number 1 receiver will have to take priority since EJ is our franchise at the moment, have to give him every possible chance to succeed.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how did you NOT expect this???? When the season started I was hoping we would go 2-14 and get Jadaveon Clowney/Bridgewater (at least before we drafted EJ), but alas, it was not to be. Two worthless wins to close out the season dropped our draft status for no reason, fucking sucks. Anyways, at least we have a pretty good defense, and hopefully EJ will have a solid sophomore campaign.

Also it's pretty hilarious that this thread was started in may and there have only been 91 replies. I guess that shows what kind of season the Bills had, or maybe just that there aren't many bills fans on this forum

I did expect it record wise but I didn't expect the actual play on the field to be worse. Though at least the defense improved somewhat

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills making their usual thud in Free Agency leading up to their usual botching of the draft.

They lost Jarius Byrd and followed that up by signing a TERRIBLE OL from the Rams. Biggest waste of $13 million I've seen in a while. The acquisition has been roundly laughed at by pretty much everyone. New GM..same ol' Bills.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers acquired Arthur Moats today... Looks like a solid player on paper!

What say you Bills fans?

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers acquired Arthur Moats today... Looks like a solid player on paper!

What say you Bills fans?

He was starting on our team which means he us a bench player. The Bills were in serious need of LB help and we let him walk without and offer that should tell you how good he is.