• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Buffalo Bills

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because the Bills let Moats walk that says it all? Really? Is Buffalo a team with a recent 14-year resume of nailing NFL talent assessments? More like the opposite. They also let Jarius Byrd walk and discarded Marshawn Lynch, among others.

Moats is probably an average LB (aka Elite by Buffalo standards). If I'm a Steeler fan, I wouldn't start booking your Super Bowl trip just yet because of it, but he could help your team.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because the Bills let Moats walk that says it all? Really? Is Buffalo a team with a recent 14-year resume of nailing NFL talent assessments? More like the opposite. They also let Jarius Byrd walk and discarded Marshawn Lynch, among others.

Moats is probably an average LB (aka Elite by Buffalo standards). If I'm a Steeler fan, I wouldn't start booking your Super Bowl trip just yet because of it, but he could help your team.

I don't have any SB plans as of now... But I like the signing because of the inexperience PIT has at the buck LB position, as well as depth at OLB. As of now, I see Moats as an instant starter ahead of Vince Williams (2nd-year). But that can change!