• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Buffalo Bills

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't they just franchise tag him? I know that's not a good fix but it keeps him here for another year and maybe they can work out a deal. Who knows.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't they just franchise tag him? I know that's not a good fix but it keeps him here for another year and maybe they can work out a deal. Who knows.

They did but today was the deadline for doing a long term deal.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree he is a great play but 9 mil is way to much for a safety. He probably just doesnt want to be here and probably signs for 7 million in like Denver or on the Pats.... really we should work out a trade with someone where he wants to sign.

Unfortunately this looks to be true. Time to work out a trade to anyone but the patriots. Hope we can get a firstrounder out of it.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately this looks to be true. Time to work out a trade to anyone but the patriots. Hope we can get a firstrounder out of it.

I agree he is great and I would hate to see him go but 9 Mil is to much cap for a safety who isnt that important anyway. We have had good safeties for the last 10 years or so yet our defense was last in every category. So really its not like our defense can really be any worst we will get by.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree he is great and I would hate to see him go but 9 Mil is to much cap for a safety who isnt that important anyway. We have had good safeties for the last 10 years or so yet our defense was last in every category. So really its not like our defense can really be any worst we will get by.

David, I see you post at ESPN are their any good posters left to try and get over here? I made a couple of post but was wondering if you know of any Bills or Sabres fans.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David, I see you post at ESPN are their any good posters left to try and get over here? I made a couple of post but was wondering if you know of any Bills or Sabres fans.

Boumir I think his name is..... he has always been a fairly respectful poster until you get out of line he is not to bad.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what warren sapp said, go out there and earn it

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boumir I think his name is..... he has always been a fairly respectful poster until you get out of line he is not to bad.

I made it here as well. Rams and Bills fan, slight edge to the Rams.

I would expect Bourimir to show up eventually, he (and David_son) were the two most active Bills board posters. I won't miss the doom & gloomers though.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made it here as well. Rams and Bills fan, slight edge to the Rams.

I would expect Bourimir to show up eventually, he (and David_son) were the two most active Bills board posters. I won't miss the doom & gloomers though.

Doom and Gloom is part of being a Bills fan.... But some take it to a whole new level.... Like Mocking-something if I remember he is about the most negative Bills fan I ever talked to.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little negativity is realistic, but talking about nothing but that or crap like moving to Toronto is just not very smart and annoying.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Anderson was released today, that signing didn't go as well as planned

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Anderson was released today, that signing didn't go as well as planned

No it didnt but I think a lot of people knew it was coming when we signed him... Im glad he was dead weight didnt fit in other then when we are in 3rd down passing situations so why keep him on the roster and pay him all that money..... I dont think Bills are moving to Toronto considering the one game a year we play there is not very popular to begin with anyway.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it didnt but I think a lot of people knew it was coming when we signed him... Im glad he was dead weight didnt fit in other then when we are in 3rd down passing situations so why keep him on the roster and pay him all that money..... I dont think Bills are moving to Toronto considering the one game a year we play there is not very popular to begin with anyway.

I didn't really think it would work either but was hoping for the best. The cap room is a better use at this point. The idea of us moving is ridiculous.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doom and Gloom is part of being a Bills fan.... But some take it to a whole new level.... Like Mocking-something if I remember he is about the most negative Bills fan I ever talked to.

I guess it depends on when you started as a Bills' fan. My youth was filled with 2-14 seasons (or at least it seemed), so I'm bred not to expect the moon, lol. To be fair, the Bills have only had that Kelly/Levy era of success since the merger. The super bowl years were fantastic, but it always seemed surreal.

J'onn Jo'nzz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Kevin Kolb starting, it gives EJ Manuel time to sit and learn. Manuel does not need to get rushed into the fire. IMO if the Bills are struggling at the end of the year, then EJ should play, but he should sit and learn.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Kevin Kolb starting, it gives EJ Manuel time to sit and learn. Manuel does not need to get rushed into the fire. IMO if the Bills are struggling at the end of the year, then EJ should play, but he should sit and learn.

I agree with this unless EJ is good enough that there's no way we can sanely keep him off the field.

J'onn Jo'nzz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-8 ?

Do we have enough talent and a solid coaching staff to go 8-8 this season. This would really be a step in the right direction of the Bills becoming relevant again, what are your thoughts?