• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Buffalo Bills

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we drafted Alonzo and signed Rodgers and both had some character issues. So that shouldnt have been an issue with Bray. I think the issue was that his WR were so good and I dont know if teams thought the talent he showed was because of them. But KC for sure got a steal with him as an Undrafted FA.

yeah we sure did, I've been hearing very good things about Alonso, he could very well be a beast in the middle for us for years to come, Da'rick Rodgers was a signing I liked, he's a very talented player, and could turn out to be a great receiver if he stays out of trouble. So far both of them have. I think Bray's decision making is a negative, he was benched against Alabama because he was making bad decisions. Kansas City definitely got a steal there, he has a shot to be their starter in the future if he shapes up.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the word on Hairston? Is he still there or did he get sent to the practice squad?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I just checked the roster and didn't realize how many Tigers are now Bills. WOW!!

Crezdon Butler
Kourtnei Brown
Jonathan Meeks
Chris Hairston
CJ Spiller

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah we sure did, I've been hearing very good things about Alonso, he could very well be a beast in the middle for us for years to come, Da'rick Rodgers was a signing I liked, he's a very talented player, and could turn out to be a great receiver if he stays out of trouble. So far both of them have. I think Bray's decision making is a negative, he was benched against Alabama because he was making bad decisions. Kansas City definitely got a steal there, he has a shot to be their starter in the future if he shapes up.

I think we did a good job this year with the UFA. I think Rodgers and Pough were great signings and then we brought in the C from 'Cuse, which I liked because he was a senior and knows the system probably could be a solid Back Up. and I think some of the CB we sign could end up making the squad and contributing.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I never really understood the hype around him at Clemson. I never thought he was that good in college either.

He did an ok job when he had to fill in but I wouldnt trust him for 16 games

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I just checked the roster and didn't realize how many Tigers are now Bills. WOW!!

Crezdon Butler
Kourtnei Brown
Jonathan Meeks
Chris Hairston
CJ Spiller

It seemed like Nix loved the SEC look at our draft picks for the Last 3 year most of the were SEC football.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kourtnei Brown could be a diamond in the rough. Butler could go either way - like "where the hell did this guy come from" or "whatever happened to that guy." Jonathan Meeks will get the job done but he's no shutdown corner and I can see him being a perrinial 2nd stringer.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we did a good job this year with the UFA. I think Rodgers and Pough were great signings and then we brought in the C from 'Cuse, which I liked because he was a senior and knows the system probably could be a solid Back Up. and I think some of the CB we sign could end up making the squad and contributing.

Yeah I thought we brought in a lot of good guys, Jeff Tuel from Washington State isn't bad either, he's got talent, he got hurt his junior year and didn't fit in his coach's system his senior year. He could be a good backup.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kourtnei Brown could be a diamond in the rough. Butler could go either way - like "where the hell did this guy come from" or "whatever happened to that guy." Jonathan Meeks will get the job done but he's no shutdown corner and I can see him being a perrinial 2nd stringer.

Im pretty sure we drafted Meeks and Williams for Safety depth.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It seemed like Nix loved the SEC look at our draft picks for the Last 3 year most of the were SEC football.

oh ok, now the multi-quote works LOL

Clemson isn't in the SEC though, as much as they want to act like they are by scheduling The Citadel in the second to last week of the year.

I do get the point though

except this year, we didn't get an SEC guy, at all I think.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im pretty sure we drafted Meeks and Williams for Safety depth.

That's what I'm thinking, Duke Williams is pretty talented and could eventually push for a starting position

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not know, rumor is we're far apart... which is crazy are we really trying to lowball him?? He is arguably the biggest piece of our defense, sure Mario Williams is big, but defensive ends are easier to find and Byrd is a younger player. Byrd deserves to be paid, if we lose him it will be a gigantic mistake.

Deadline for Byrd today. Doesn't look like it's happening. He wants to be the "top paid safety" (apparently), which is something like 9 mill a year? (Polamalu)? -- but we're "only" offering him top 4ish (what's that, 7-8 mill?) poor baby. You know what, if that's how he's gonna be, let him go get rich somewhere else. What happens when he does get paid? Does he stop "trying" to get paid? I hate players like this. Yes, we need him, yes he's a great player, yes we should pay him, but NO, he should not be demanding anything!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deadline for Byrd today. Doesn't look like it's happening. He wants to be the "top paid safety" (apparently), which is something like 9 mill a year? (Polamalu)? -- but we're "only" offering him top 4ish (what's that, 7-8 mill?) poor baby. You know what, if that's how he's gonna be, let him go get rich somewhere else. What happens when he does get paid? Does he stop "trying" to get paid? I hate players like this. Yes, we need him, yes he's a great player, yes we should pay him, but NO, he should not be demanding anything!

I agree he is a great play but 9 mil is way to much for a safety. He probably just doesnt want to be here and probably signs for 7 million in like Denver or on the Pats.... really we should work out a trade with someone where he wants to sign.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although we do have 18 mill to play with right now. I'm not sure how anything is affected next year (Spiller will need a new deal) though. Just pisses me off that a happy medium can't be had.