• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Zeros @ Heros

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon never gets the respect for their defense that they deserve. UW wasn't comfortable on offense much of the game, but it isn't as easy as just putting that on Price or the play calling. I did think they went to the b gap running way to predictably in the second half, but when you have Sankey I can forgive that. There were open players down field that Price didn't throw to, but mostly because he was running for his life. When he did have time to find receivers they weren't open.

I don't think you can really say UW took any steps back. This was more about measuring how all of our units stack up against one of the best teams in the country and it shouldn't be a surprise they are still behind.

ASU has looked good, pedestrian, and terrible in various games this year. What UW has going for them is maybe the nations best running back. He got nearly 200 APY against a duck defense that is probably top in the conference. I'm not too worried about what Wilcox will do to correct the things that were bad in this last game and would expect this defense to keep their scoring to under 20. Think Price and company will be held to under that? I don't see it. Sankey alone will have at least 14.

I don't care what the final score was yesterday, UW is getting better and is catching up to them. None of us are happy about a full decade of losses, but our day back in the sun is coming and I don't expect any mercy when it gets here. Neither for their team nor fans.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon never gets the respect for their defense that they deserve. UW wasn't comfortable on offense much of the game, but it isn't as easy as just putting that on Price or the play calling.

Now here you answered the question, "the offense wasn't comfortable" then by all means you adjust your play calling, you get them in a better flow, you just don't sit back and keep trying the same thing over and over when you know darn well its working against Oregons D...

It is what it is, game over and a lose, to me though it was a huge missed opportunity, they missed out in the first half putting points on the board when the defense held Oregon's offense in check, kinda like a boxing match, Ducks were a little off, dropped passes, little things they normally don't do, that was the time to capitalize and keep them on the ropes, and at the same time build more confidence for the Dawgs...

Okay I'm done bitching

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a fine game for a few minutes. Can't wait til this seasons version. It is always fun

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the quacks :spy: around here. FUCK OFF. You have the rest of the board to jizz all over. You aren't welcome here.

Some part of this giving you trouble?

Ducks not be welcome on the Huskies board. Soft trolling, hard trolling, doesn't matter. Leave it for the general or your board. This is off limits.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lolz at the Thread title Whiz...

ZEROS @ HEROS?

Might wanna change that one. Doesn't sound right in my OP.

It was a year ago wallace and Mamba keeps digging it up to troll us. I mean I thought trolling team boards wasn't allowed, but it seems that rule doesn't apply to everyone.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a year ago wallace and Mamba keeps digging it up to troll us. I mean I thought trolling team boards wasn't allowed, but it seems that rule doesn't apply to everyone.

He's in his own little world. It isn't okay to be off topic unless he or his duck friends do it. It isn't okay to troll team boards unless he does it. Hell, talking shit in general isn't alright with him unless he's in the mood for it...

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao @ wally.

Fucking derping it everyday in his efforts to swing from mambas nutsack.

Guy is killing me.