• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Physical Response

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't sleep these days, watching NHL Network and highlights.

Blues still hanging around, thumped the Hawks 5-2. Don't let the score fool you, Blues were up 4-0 on their first 4 shots. Game was over 7 minutes into the first.

Reaves laid a huge hit on Bedard, who was OK but is their face of the franchise and also missed 6 weeks earlier this year with a broken jaw whem he took on a big clean hit as well. Immediately Vlasic (not that hag) came in for Bedard. Wasn't much of a fight, more of a wrestling match that Reaves easily handled quickly. But they responded.

Go back to last week and the Vancouver and Hughes gets hit hard by Moore and tye entire Vanloser team went right after Moore. But they responded.

Same game but earlier, Zadorov hits Buster - clean but hard - and...crickets. I'm meh on Buster but he is considered a big part of the future, developing his game and I would put him in that same category as both Hughes and Bedard, all 3 labeled potential superstars. Where was the Kings' response?

For a team that claims they are so tight knit on and off the ice, sure doesn't seem like it to me. If anything, they played like that at the beginning of the season but tapered off as the season went along. Englund would have lost that fight most likely against Zadorov but there wasn't even an attempt.

I'm hoping so badly for a management change to bring back that team toughness and winning culture that was oozing out of this organization under Dumbo's watch. This good guy hockey BS will not win you Cups.

It's pathetic to watch in a physical full contact nasty sport. Go golf clowns.

Last edited: