• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You guys do realize?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look at the fruitcakes and their circle jerk! one dope makes a thread to say wentz isn't injury prone. then gives no reply when it's noted he's been hurt EVERY SINGLE SEASON he's been in the NFL so far, along with his last season in college. derrrrrrp. the others just continue to slob his sack. "WHAT!? AN EAGLES FAN DOESN'T THINK CARSON IS A TOP 5, ELITE QB? WELL THEN, HE'S NOT A FAN!"

meanwhile, a lot of the these same fucktards have been bashing jim schwartz for years. the same jim schwartz who continues to hold his job without issue, is given selective power, garners mild head coaching attention around the league every year despite GM's hunting offensive minds. the same jim schwartz whose defense has allowed the fewest home points per game in the NFL since he took over in 2016, and 5th fewest points per game overall. BUT, these guys are totally "fans" for bashing this successful D coach every year with his overall lack of talent (compared to what's invested in the offense) LOFL!

then you have the random mix of clowns who just embarrass themselves on the main forum daily trying to convince everyone wentz is super duper elite and the eagles are a dynasty in the making.. you know, if not for the injuries. or the bad luck. or other team's cheating. or the refs. or blown calls. or drops by agholor. or opposing fans shining laser pointers in their eyes.
are you alright?

you take this shit way too serious, bud.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
been about 5 years.. i'm still waiting to hear who your schwartz replacement is, what system you'd like to see in place and how we're going to somehow improve on our already top 10 quality D numbers.

still waiting.. worthless phillyphag.
and whoever they pick, they pick.

are you going to write up a page of your bitching regardless? It seems like something you'd do.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a job that allows me to sit at a computer all day and have a tab open to this site.

Sucks that you don't... actually it doesn't, we don't need your idiocy here that often, Foles bencher.

it's really sad that you seriously think sitting on your fat ass, while partially trolling a sports forum and racking up a ridiculous post count is.. i don't know, something to be proud of?

but you're right, i don't have that time. which IS something to be proud of. with the exception of 16 (maybe a few more) games per year, hiding behind a screen and dumping post after post on a forum is about 14,324 on my list of 14,323 things to do. i take pride knowing one day of work for me is probably more exercise than you get in a month. i'll leave it at that.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's really sad that you seriously think sitting on your fat ass, while partially trolling a sports forum and racking up a ridiculous post count is.. i don't know, something to be proud of?

but you're right, i don't have that time. which IS something to be proud of. with the exception of 16 (maybe a few more) games per year, hiding behind a screen and dumping post after post on a forum is about 14,324 on my list of 14,323 things to do. i take pride knowing one day of work for me is probably more exercise than you get in a month. i'll leave it at that.
doubtful.

Roy rides his bike a lot. He's is great shape.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you alright?

you take this shit way too serious, bud.

not at all. but i've been around forums for decades now. and there are 2 things i truly can't stand.

1) worthless homers who want to play GM and monday morning QB, but cannot be objective. so they cry, block you, or say you're not a fan if you pull negativity on a player they like.

2) losers with way, way, WAY too much time on their hands who basically feel they're entitled to "control" a forum with their commentary simply because they hover 24/7.

other than that, i don't give a crap what's said. it's a simple forum that i'll rack a couple hundred posts per year on.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not at all. but i've been around forums for decades now. and there are 2 things i truly can't stand.

1) worthless homers who want to play GM and monday morning QB, but cannot be objective. so they cry, block you, or say you're not a fan if you pull negativity on a player they like.

2) losers with way, way, WAY too much time on their hands who basically feel they're entitled to "control" a forum with their commentary simply because they hover 24/7.

other than that, i don't give a crap what's said. it's a simple forum that i'll rack a couple hundred posts per year on.
you seem like you fit both 1 and 2, to be honest.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

is anybody proud of their posting?

This place is entertainment, dipshit.

You seem to keep stating how awesome you are in the non-messageboard world, yet you come back here to take a beating for your shitty fandom... we should discuss that further. What is broken inside you that you need to be an idiot HERE? Not satisfied enough with being an idiot in real life?

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doubtful.

Roy rides his bike a lot. He's is great shape.

last 5K was under 24 minutes... Though I'm losing upper body muscle mass with not being able to go to the gym.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look at the fruitcakes and their circle jerk! one dope makes a thread to say wentz isn't injury prone. then gives no reply when it's noted he's been hurt EVERY SINGLE SEASON he's been in the NFL so far, along with his last season in college. derrrrrrp. the others just continue to slob his sack. "WHAT!? AN EAGLES FAN DOESN'T THINK CARSON IS A TOP 5, ELITE QB? WELL THEN, HE'S NOT A FAN!"

meanwhile, a lot of the these same fucktards have been bashing jim schwartz for years. the same jim schwartz who continues to hold his job without issue, is given selective power, garners mild head coaching attention around the league every year despite GM's hunting offensive minds. the same jim schwartz whose defense has allowed the fewest home points per game in the NFL since he took over in 2016, and 5th fewest points per game overall. BUT, these guys are totally "fans" for bashing this successful D coach every year with his overall lack of talent (compared to what's invested in the offense) LOFL!

then you have the random mix of clowns who just embarrass themselves on the main forum daily trying to convince everyone wentz is super duper elite and the eagles are a dynasty in the making.. you know, if not for the injuries. or the bad luck. or other team's cheating. or the refs. or blown calls. or drops by agholor. or opposing fans shining laser pointers in their eyes.

defending the shit defense from the Eagles the past 2 years might be worse than your obsession with Wentz.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't follow the Eagles much, but I did attend the Pats @ Eagles game last year.

Both QB's looked like shit. Both cities blamed lack of WR's.

The lesson here for Brady, Wentz, Rodgers etc is that unless you have at least one top-flight receiver and three competent ones, it doesn't matter who your QB is.

I was impressed with Wentz performance at the end of the year winning games with practice squad receivers and agholor who can't catch.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Roy Munson does one handed pushups while typing perfect _phiLLies_ ridiculing posts with his free hand.

You're a bitch. Now run away again.

Ron-Borges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was impressed with Wentz performance at the end of the year winning games with practice squad receivers and agholor who can't catch.

I heard that all over Philly sports radio pre and post game. I'm sure you have good reasons for saying this.
I remember a pretty good receiver that I saw in the Eagles/Pats Superbowl. I looked up his Superbowl stats

9 receptions, 11 targets 84 yards 9.33 yards/reception, 1 rushing attempt for 9 yards, 0 TD's

So, we do know Agholor can catch, but something is getting in his way. His head? His Qb? Was he hurt?

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that all over Philly sports radio pre and post game. I'm sure you have good reasons for saying this.
I remember a pretty good receiver that I saw in the Eagles/Pats Superbowl. I looked up his Superbowl stats

9 receptions, 11 targets 84 yards 9.33 yards/reception, 1 rushing attempt for 9 yards, 0 TD's

So, we do know Agholor can catch, but something is getting in his way. His head? His Qb? Was he hurt?

His head is the problem. They probably sprayed his hands with glue for the Super Bowl

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last 5K was under 24 minutes... Though I'm losing upper body muscle mass with not being able to go to the gym.

Damn brother. At my absolute peak I hit 30:06 one time and thought I was a stud too lol

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agholor is a decent slot receiver. He can't track a ball for shit with his shoulders pointing upfield, though.

In the SB, Agholor was mostly the slot guy, with Jeffery and Smith outside. Last season, once the rest of the wideouts got hurt, he was asked to play more outside, and he can't play there.