• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who do you like ROS?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I have to give in and drop one of my 3 QBs. Devin White's ankle is all fucked up and I don't carry backup IDPs, so I have to drop someone if I want to field a full lineup. It is an option to not start someone in that spot if I wanted to and I am in a good position to do that, but more on that in a moment.

QBs get 4 pts per passing TD and 2 bonus points for passing TDs over 40 yards.

Trevor Lawrence - I can't cut him. He's got the hot hand right now.
Kyler Murray - Been consistent since he has been back.
Justin Fields - Boom or bust. The highs are high, though.

I could also drop Devin White. I really hate to do that, though. He's been my keeper for the past couple of years, but I also have Jordyn Brooks, who would probably be an upgrade as long as this injury isn't bad. And anyone I drop, I will have a chance to get back as we do blind bid auctions (real money, no limit) and nobody can pick him up until next week during that period. I'm actually starting to lean in this direction as I type this.

Since Fields is on a bye this week, another option that I have is to wait and see how my game goes. I had a chance to control my division last week, but lost and am now tied with the leader and he has the tiebreaker (my all play record sucks in this league). I went from playing for a bye to fighting for a playoff spot. I still control my own destiny, but I would be the 6 seed if the playoffs started now. The 7 seed is who I play and he is a game back. I have a better AP record, but he can catch me. If I win, I clinch and he is not at full strength with a couple of players on bye (Adams) or hurt (K. Walker and A. Jones). He's starting Miles Sanders and Samaje Perine with Zeke being the only other healthy, non bye RB on his team. Anyway, on Monday night, I will have TLaw and 2 IDPs going against his Tyler Boyd. If it is close or I am down, I can dump Fields before the MNF game and grab an IDP (it would be for a flex position, so I could grab anyone available) and boost my odds a little. But if I have the game in hand, I can keep the band together and not have to drop anyone.

I have until Sunday to change my mind about 5 to 10 times. Thanks in advance.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at these guise scheddies I'm waiting to see if TLaw can do it again this week, then Imma cut Fields. If not, man, he has a brutal scheddy from here on out.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I have to give in and drop one of my 3 QBs. Devin White's ankle is all fucked up and I don't carry backup IDPs, so I have to drop someone if I want to field a full lineup. It is an option to not start someone in that spot if I wanted to and I am in a good position to do that, but more on that in a moment.

QBs get 4 pts per passing TD and 2 bonus points for passing TDs over 40 yards.

Trevor Lawrence - I can't cut him. He's got the hot hand right now.
Kyler Murray - Been consistent since he has been back.
Justin Fields - Boom or bust. The highs are high, though.

I could also drop Devin White. I really hate to do that, though. He's been my keeper for the past couple of years, but I also have Jordyn Brooks, who would probably be an upgrade as long as this injury isn't bad. And anyone I drop, I will have a chance to get back as we do blind bid auctions (real money, no limit) and nobody can pick him up until next week during that period. I'm actually starting to lean in this direction as I type this.

Since Fields is on a bye this week, another option that I have is to wait and see how my game goes. I had a chance to control my division last week, but lost and am now tied with the leader and he has the tiebreaker (my all play record sucks in this league). I went from playing for a bye to fighting for a playoff spot. I still control my own destiny, but I would be the 6 seed if the playoffs started now. The 7 seed is who I play and he is a game back. I have a better AP record, but he can catch me. If I win, I clinch and he is not at full strength with a couple of players on bye (Adams) or hurt (K. Walker and A. Jones). He's starting Miles Sanders and Samaje Perine with Zeke being the only other healthy, non bye RB on his team. Anyway, on Monday night, I will have TLaw and 2 IDPs going against his Tyler Boyd. If it is close or I am down, I can dump Fields before the MNF game and grab an IDP (it would be for a flex position, so I could grab anyone available) and boost my odds a little. But if I have the game in hand, I can keep the band together and not have to drop anyone.

I have until Sunday to change my mind about 5 to 10 times. Thanks in advance.

White is cooked. He's not what he used to be.

Easy choice for me...even in your deep league.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDP are more easily replaceable imo.
That said, I wouldn't trust Fields just based on his inconsistency. Bears are a mess.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's White for me. ... as Joe pointed out.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White is cooked. He's not what he used to be.

Easy choice for me...even in your deep league.

IDP are more easily replaceable imo.
That said, I wouldn't trust Fields just based on his inconsistency. Bears are a mess.

It's White for me. ... as Joe pointed out.
Fifthed? I was going says thirded..but it would appear I'm too late for that.

I dunno your IDP rules, and I"m as big of a fan of Devin White as it gets, but I would agree, with what's he put out there recently, he's replaceable.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Ended up dropping White. I will try to get him back, but we will see.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hijacking my own thread...

Kyle Pitts or Isaiah Likely?

Have Pitts, but Likely is on the wire. Baltimore had a bye week to get him some touches in the game plan.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gimme Likely.. although I don't expect much. OBJ doing most the offseason/ intermediate routes, unlike last time Andrews was injured

Pitts is just worthless without a new coach/system/QB

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hijacking my own thread...

Kyle Pitts or Isaiah Likely?

Have Pitts, but Likely is on the wire. Baltimore had a bye week to get him some touches in the game plan.

As long as Arthur Smith is the coach, I'm not sure you can trust any Falcon player.