• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You guys do realize?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
serious question. are you truly not embarrassed by the fact your life is so empty that you qualify as an 'old internet troll?' even without any sports really going on, it doesn't slow down your addictive forum nature. no corny spin you try to make on my occasional posts will erase the crumbs of failure off that thing you call a life. just sayin' bruh. i hope you're at least in your 20s still. if not, my god.
Next time you're born try to have a father.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz actually did get injured in 2016. He suffered a rib fracture in preseason against Tampa Bay and missed most of the preseason, yet still started the season.

People can spin it all they want but his injury history is glaring at this point. He's no ironman.

Yeah smart to use a 2nd round pick for his backup.

People can spin it all they want, but it's the most important position on the field.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz actually did get injured in 2016. He suffered a rib fracture in preseason against Tampa Bay and missed most of the preseason, yet still started the season.

People can spin it all they want but his injury history is glaring at this point. He's no ironman.

excellent point. i had actually forgotten about that since he was able to play in week one. so going back to his senior year in college, he has been injured to some degree every year since 2015. clearly not what you want from an older drafted QB who is now pushing his way towards 30.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he said on a message board replying to another guy on a message board...

When your argument is complete shit, abandon your argument and attack your opponent.

once again.. i previously copied what i said word for word for you. and in no way was it anything close to "foles sucks. bench him for sudfeld." as you keep trying to imply.

just like i mentioned the whole "i have no life so i'm going to troll and talk trash on a forum every single day to whoever i can" thing was played out back in like 2000. this is 2020. maybe find a better shtick. don't confuse a fact with an attack.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once again.. i previously copied what i said word for word for you. and in no way was it anything close to "foles sucks. bench him for sudfeld." as you keep trying to imply.

just like i mentioned the whole "i have no life so i'm going to troll and talk trash on a forum every single day to whoever i can" thing was played out back in like 2000. this is 2020. maybe find a better shtick. don't confuse a fact with an attack.

The fact that we're on the same message board hasn't gotten through to you yet...

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that we're on the same message board hasn't gotten through to you yet...

any sub-forum i wind up on with this site, i'm sure you'd be there within 5 minutes. that fact isn't lost on me.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, on paper I actually support the idea of drafting a QB fairly high to back up Wentz. I just don't like Hurts.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
serious question. are you truly not embarrassed by the fact your life is so empty that you qualify as an 'old internet troll?' even without any sports really going on, it doesn't slow down your addictive forum nature. no corny spin you try to make on my occasional posts will erase the crumbs of failure off that thing you call a life. just sayin' bruh. i hope you're at least in your 20s still. if not, my god.
wow you really can't defend yourself here so you attack the poster...on a message board.

Just take the L.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do have 10 times the posts he has...

loser.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow you really can't defend yourself here so you attack the poster...on a message board.

Just take the L.

are you dense? the loser has repeatedly stated nonsense that i called for the benching of foles and to start sudfeld. i never said that. i've gone as far as to prove i didn't say it by copying the original exact words. he has shown nothing to back it up. but OK, let me "take the L" on a forum. lmao.

i'll tell the both of you straight up, get a fucking life. when you legit average what amounts to 30+ posts PER DAY..

G E T
A
F U C K I N G
L I F E

get a real job, a hobby, a woman... i don't know man.. SOMETHING. this ain't it. posting for hours on a daily basis is no way to live.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, Manny, what did you start? LOL

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you dense? the loser has repeatedly stated nonsense that i called for the benching of foles and to start sudfeld. i never said that. i've gone as far as to prove i didn't say it by copying the original exact words. he has shown nothing to back it up. but OK, let me "take the L" on a forum. lmao.

i'll tell the both of you straight up, get a fucking life. when you legit average what amounts to 30+ posts PER DAY..

G E T
A
F U C K I N G
L I F E

get a real job, a hobby, a woman... i don't know man.. SOMETHING. this ain't it. posting for hours on a daily basis is no way to live.

I have a job that allows me to sit at a computer all day and have a tab open to this site.

Sucks that you don't... actually it doesn't, we don't need your idiocy here that often, Foles bencher.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's the thread where I completely exposed him on this topic.

phiLLies is just a whiner that tried to jump on the Foles train so he could whine some more. A total bitch.

Dude that POS is not even an Eagles fan. An attention whore living in his parents basement jerking off to gay p0rn.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look at the fruitcakes and their circle jerk! one dope makes a thread to say wentz isn't injury prone. then gives no reply when it's noted he's been hurt EVERY SINGLE SEASON he's been in the NFL so far, along with his last season in college. derrrrrrp. the others just continue to slob his sack. "WHAT!? AN EAGLES FAN DOESN'T THINK CARSON IS A TOP 5, ELITE QB? WELL THEN, HE'S NOT A FAN!"

meanwhile, a lot of the these same fucktards have been bashing jim schwartz for years. the same jim schwartz who continues to hold his job without issue, is given selective power, garners mild head coaching attention around the league every year despite GM's hunting offensive minds. the same jim schwartz whose defense has allowed the fewest home points per game in the NFL since he took over in 2016, and 5th fewest points per game overall. BUT, these guys are totally "fans" for bashing this successful D coach every year with his overall lack of talent (compared to what's invested in the offense) LOFL!

then you have the random mix of clowns who just embarrass themselves on the main forum daily trying to convince everyone wentz is super duper elite and the eagles are a dynasty in the making.. you know, if not for the injuries. or the bad luck. or other team's cheating. or the refs. or blown calls. or drops by agholor. or opposing fans shining laser pointers in their eyes.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude that POS is not even an Eagles fan. An attention whore living in his parents basement jerking off to gay p0rn.

been about 5 years.. i'm still waiting to hear who your schwartz replacement is, what system you'd like to see in place and how we're going to somehow improve on our already top 10 quality D numbers.

still waiting.. worthless phillyphag.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jalen Hurts was a great pick I think Wentz does get injured a lot and if Hurts lights it up if he gets the opportunity you could probably turn Wentz into two first round picks

Ron-Borges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't follow the Eagles much, but I did attend the Pats @ Eagles game last year.

Both QB's looked like shit. Both cities blamed lack of WR's.

The lesson here for Brady, Wentz, Rodgers etc is that unless you have at least one top-flight receiver and three competent ones, it doesn't matter who your QB is.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

G E T
A
F U C K I N G
L I F E

I sit at a desk all day and make good money

I also have plenty of hobbies.

don't get so triggered, Nancy. It's just a game. Don't take Philadelphia Eagles football so serious.