• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You guys do realize?

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson Wentz played a full season last year and was injured on a cheap shot in the playoffs. If Clown did not hit him late, he would have finished the year, and would not be considered injury prone. I sometimes wonder if some of you are really Eagles fans.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson Wentz played a full season last year and was injured on a cheap shot in the playoffs. If Clown did not hit him late, he would have finished the year, and would not be considered injury prone. I sometimes wonder if some of you are really Eagles fans.
aware.

thanks, Manny. Really bringing the breaking news here.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It really doesn’t erase his history of injuries he’s taken going back to his college days. I’m not quitting on Wentz. But I’m also not forgetting about his history with injury.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he will figure it out as he realizes that his experience makes up for his athleticism. As a youngster he is naturally pressing to make things happen athletically to make up for lack of experience. And maybe that actually happened last year.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when he started in the league and he would take off and run. I would cringe everytime. He's young and he thinks he's Superman, but he kept putting himself in harms way.

When he dove into the endzone and got hit from both sides, you knew that was an injury.

His back injury could have been re-triggered from that.

Bottomline is he needs to learn to stay in the pocket or do a better job of protecting himself. He can be his own worst enemy in that sense.

I think the injuries will go down as he becomes more experienced. I am not concerned.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wentz played for a dominant, systematic school. as a senior, he managed to go just 4-2 before getting injured. he was replaced by a freshman, who went 8-0 in his place and set him up for the championship game. between 2011-2020.. that was the only time NDSU lost more than 1 regular season game in a season.

2016: 16 games, 7-9 record. HEALTHY. no postseason.
2017: 12 games, 10-2 record. INJURED. outshined by backup.
2018: 11 games, 5-6 record. INJURED. outshined by backup again.
2019: 16 games, 9-7 record. INJURED in postseason.

that's 4 seasons out of his last 5 he's been hurt. although, with that said, we shouldn't have made the postseason last year. we needed a bunch of comeback wins against two of the worst teams in the league and an injured cowboys squad to get it done. thus, that injury should have never really happened. but it did.. and it was a legit injury in terms of getting back on the field.

wentz is already turning 28 this year. it can be phrased in all different ways by wentz haters and lovers.. but the bottom line is, his overally body of work is nothing special. dude was outplayed by a 40 year old mccown in the postseason. and that's what i'm worried about the most.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FALSE

The same backup you wanted benched for Sudfeld and didn't trust to start the playoffs?

Get out of here with that shit, troll.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one would have beat us without knocking Wentz out. Desean was coming back the next week. We were robbed.

Wentz is the only QB ever to throw for 4,000 yards with no WR over 500 yards. That's how bad the WRs were and how good he still was in a compromised offense.

We have lots to look forward too. This off season was incredible. They found deep speed on offense, replenished the DL with youth inside, and added two veteran cornerbacks. Good things ahead.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FALSE

The same backup you wanted benched for Sudfeld and didn't trust to start the playoffs?

terrible evaluation on his part

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude was outplayed by a 40 year old mccown in the postseason. and that's what i'm worried about the most.

lol total dumbass. Probably never had a dad.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FALSE

Where's the thread where I completely exposed him on this topic.

phiLLies is just a whiner that tried to jump on the Foles train so he could whine some more. A total bitch.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FALSE

funny how i've proven that bullshit to be a lie, but you keep spreading it. seriously, grow the fuck up.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's the thread where I completely exposed him on this topic.

phiLLies is just a whiner that tried to jump on the Foles train so he could whine some more. A total bitch.

He'll forever be a shit fan.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny how i've proven that bullshit to be a lie, but you keep spreading it. seriously, grow the fuck up.

You've proven nothing. You wanted Sudfeld over Foles because you're a clueless dipshit.

When are you buying your Jalen Hurts jersey to replace your McCown jersey?

Always root for the backup... or the backup's backup if the backup is already playing.

fucking douche.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've proven nothing. You wanted Sudfeld over Foles because you're a clueless dipshit.

When are you buying your Jalen Hurts jersey to replace your McCown jersey?

Always root for the backup... or the backup's backup if the backup is already playing.

fucking douche.

and again, you were clearly proven wrong when i showed you the exact comment basically saying "if foles struggles, they shouldn't hesitate to bring in sudfeld for a quick change of pace." and it was partially based on the fact foles throws a lofty deep ball that dies in the wind.

only true fucking losers keep spinning words. just like your idiotic "always root for the backup." OK, MORON. or it could just be wentz isn't THAT good. A 40 YEAR OLD BACKUP ON A GIMPY LEG DID MORE DAMAGE AGAINST THE SEAHAWKS IN 3 QUARTERS THAN WENTZ DID IN 5.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and again, you were clearly proven wrong when i showed you the exact comment basically saying "if foles struggles, they shouldn't hesitate to bring in sudfeld for a quick change of pace." and it was partially based on the fact foles throws a lofty deep ball that dies in the wind.

only true fucking losers keep spinning words. just like your idiotic "always root for the backup." OK, MORON. or it could just be wentz isn't THAT good. A 40 YEAR OLD BACKUP ON A GIMPY LEG DID MORE DAMAGE AGAINST THE SEAHAWKS IN 3 QUARTERS THAN WENTZ DID IN 5.

So you're saying you aren't buying a Jalen Hurts jersey?

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying you aren't buying a Jalen Hurts jersey?

serious question. are you truly not embarrassed by the fact your life is so empty that you qualify as an 'old internet troll?' even without any sports really going on, it doesn't slow down your addictive forum nature. no corny spin you try to make on my occasional posts will erase the crumbs of failure off that thing you call a life. just sayin' bruh. i hope you're at least in your 20s still. if not, my god.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wentz played for a dominant, systematic school. as a senior, he managed to go just 4-2 before getting injured. he was replaced by a freshman, who went 8-0 in his place and set him up for the championship game. between 2011-2020.. that was the only time NDSU lost more than 1 regular season game in a season.

2016: 16 games, 7-9 record. HEALTHY. no postseason.
2018: 11 games, 5-6 record. INJURED. outshined by backup again.
2019: 16 games, 9-7 record. INJURED in postseason.

that's 4 seasons out of his last 5 he's been hurt. although, with that said, we shouldn't have made the postseason last year. we needed a bunch of comeback wins against two of the worst teams in the league and an injured cowboys squad to get it done. thus, that injury should have never really happened. but it did.. and it was a legit injury in terms of getting back on the field.

wentz is already turning 28 this year. it can be phrased in all different ways by wentz haters and lovers.. but the bottom line is, his overally body of work is nothing special. dude was outplayed by a 40 year old mccown in the postseason. and that's what i'm worried about the most.

Wentz actually did get injured in 2016. He suffered a rib fracture in preseason against Tampa Bay and missed most of the preseason, yet still started the season.

People can spin it all they want but his injury history is glaring at this point. He's no ironman.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
serious question. are you truly not embarrassed by the fact your life is so empty that you qualify as an 'old internet troll?' even without any sports really going on, it doesn't slow down your addictive forum nature. no corny spin you try to make on my occasional posts will erase the crumbs of failure off that thing you call a life. just sayin' bruh. i hope you're at least in your 20s still. if not, my god.

he said on a message board replying to another guy on a message board...

When your argument is complete shit, abandon your argument and attack your opponent.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz actually did get injured in 2016. He suffered a rib fracture in preseason against Tampa Bay and missed most of the preseason, yet still started the season.

People can spin it all they want but his injury history is glaring at this point. He's no ironman.

can't somebody just slip him a calcium pill?