• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you do this for Weber

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Price for Weber with an extension & manageable cap hit was in fact JVR, Carle & a 1st, It would be a deal that I think homer has to make. I'd really hate to lose JVR because I do feel he's going to develop into a 35G a year guy (at minimum) but Webere is an absolute horse and would anchor our defense for the next 8-10 years(conservative estimate).

Now is there any chance we can send Briere to Toronto for Luke Schenn and lock up both Brayden and Luke up too? :D

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JVR-Either a stud in the making or a flop. Time will tell.
Carle-I wouldnt call him solid, more of an "okay" dman, but he is a bit better than that sounds
1st-Hopefully uber high.

for

Weber

I can live with this, so long as Weber gets a 5 year+ deal.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JVR-Either a stud in the making or a flop. Time will tell.
Carle-I wouldnt call him solid, more of an "okay" dman, but he is a bit better than that sounds
1st-Hopefully uber high.

for

Weber

I can live with this, so long as Weber gets a 5 year+ deal.

I still think JVR will be a point a game guy within the next season or 2. Carle I think could be a absolute stud if he played with Suter(can't believe I just typed that). I mean you could not design a better stay at home guy the Suter. I'd think out first would somewhere between the 23-28th pick, I think towrads the end of the season we'll see more resting then we did last year to ensure our guys will have plenty of gas to make a cup run.

I think a 5 year extension would be the absolute minimum, I'd like to see either a 7 year deal(this would make him 34 when his next contract needs to be signed, saving us from a 35+) or a 12 year deal making him 39 when it expires. It'd be great if it could be structured like Richies contract was and were able to save some money since I'm sure he know how dedicated to winning Philly is.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just like our team so much I don't want to see anyone go. Maybe Carle, but his value is little since he is an upcoming ufa. I'd like to see us move picks since our team is so young. Maybe a lower end prospect and a 1st. Jvr and a 1st is a HIGH price....though a guaranteed extension I would have to consider.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if I want to trade JVR or not. It changes with my mood. Right now I think JVR and a 1st would do the trick for Weber. In 2 hours I probably wont.