• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why Brady didn't turn over his cell phone...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a criminal investigation. The NFL does not have subpoena powers.

Just ask yourself, IF you are at NO RISK of being fired and your job says, Give us your cell phone, what will you say?

I'd say fuck off too.

Anyone who says otherwise is full of shit.
Cool story, only the NFL didn't ask for his cell phone. Nor did the Wells group. They asked for his own lawyer to select out all texts made during this time that applied to this investigation and pass it along. You too would look like a douchebag and a complete tool for not taking that rare opportunity to clear your name.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story, only the NFL didn't ask for his cell phone. Nor did the Wells group. They asked for his own lawyer to select out all texts made during this time that applied to this investigation and pass it along. You too would look like a douchebag and a complete tool for not taking that rare opportunity to clear your name.
if you have an iphone you know they needed the phone.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok?? Well that would be great and all but considering they have the text messages that he sent to the two other guys in question and that those texts show him as being part of this whole ordeal I would say that is about impossible for him to have nothing on his cell phone unless he deleted it.

:lol:

Those texts mean nothing.

Brady (9:51 a.m.): You good Jonny boy?

Jastremski (9:53 a.m.): Still nervous; so far so good though. I'll be alright

Brady (9:54 a.m.): You didn't do anything wrong bud.

Jastremski (9:55 a.m.): I know; I'll be all good

Jastremski (10:54 a.m.): FYI...Dave will be picking your brain later about it. He's not accusing me, or anyone...trying to get to bottom of it. He knows it's unrealistic you did it yourself...

Jastremski (10:55 a.m.): Just a heads up

Brady (10:59 a.m.): No worries bud. We are all good

Brady (2:38 p.m.): Jj are you here?

Jastremski (2:38 p.m.): Yup

Brady (2:38 p.m.): Come to qb room

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you have an iphone you know they needed the phone.

So they can't just make copies of the texts and hand those over? They have to hand over the entire phone? Hmm I guess I didn't know that I couldn't type out all my texts onto a word document. I guess I have never tried...Give me a second here...Oh wait you can!

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The NFL, his lawyer Whatever.

He does not have to give his phone over.

Tell you what WizardHawk, how about you send me all your communications from your cell phone to my email. You're a douchebag if you don't.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Those texts mean nothing.

Brady (9:51 a.m.): You good Jonny boy?

Jastremski (9:53 a.m.): Still nervous; so far so good though. I'll be alright

Brady (9:54 a.m.): You didn't do anything wrong bud.

Jastremski (9:55 a.m.): I know; I'll be all good

Jastremski (10:54 a.m.): FYI...Dave will be picking your brain later about it. He's not accusing me, or anyone...trying to get to bottom of it. He knows it's unrealistic you did it yourself...

Jastremski (10:55 a.m.): Just a heads up

Brady (10:59 a.m.): No worries bud. We are all good

Brady (2:38 p.m.): Jj are you here?

Jastremski (2:38 p.m.): Yup

Brady (2:38 p.m.): Come to qb room

Ooh yeah I clearly see a conspiracy here.

They also said that there were many texts that were deleted that could not be recuperated. My guess is when all this started there is a good chance that some texts were dumped real quick. I mean when was the last time you deleted the texts on your phone? I have an Iphone and I don't think but maybe once in the last 4 years that I have had one have I actually went through and deleted texts. Crazy coincidence if when these guys decided to dump some of their texts just happened to be when they are being investigated.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL, his lawyer Whatever.

He does not have to give his phone over.

Tell you what WizardHawk, how about you send me all your communications from your cell phone on your email. You're a douchebag if you don't.

STupid Stupid Stupid comment. Again these are just texts that his lawyer finds that are actually of use to the case. This isn't his entire phone being given over.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also said that there were many texts that were deleted that could not be recuperated. My guess is when all this started there is a good chance that some texts were dumped real quick. I mean when was the last time you deleted the texts on your phone? I have an Iphone and I don't think but maybe once in the last 4 years that I have had one have I actually went through and deleted texts. Crazy coincidence if when these guys decided to dump some of their texts just happened to be when they are being investigated.

I delete nudies all the time.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STupid Stupid Stupid comment. Again these are just texts that his lawyer finds that are actually of use to the case. This isn't his entire phone being given over.

OK fine.

I have no texts that are pertinent.

They opened that window and he went through it yet here you people are still with your pitch forks.

:lm:

It's pure hate.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK fine.

I have no texts that are pertinent.

They opened that window and he went through it yet here you people are still with your pitch forks.

It's pure hate.

It's not pure hate...He sent texts to the other two who are implicated so yes there should be some kind of text trail. Throw in those others deleted texts between Brady and each other that they could not salvage. Now yes that is not an admission of guilt but definitely should bring about some doubt in the situation. Throw in then the texts between the other two talking about deflating footballs and getting him a needle for game day and then Brady flat out lying about not knowing these guys yet there is communication between them so then how could he not know them?

Now I am not one screaming for Brady to be suspended for a year. A couple of games in this situation seems about right considering a GM got 4 games just for texting during a game I would say that is letting Brady off pretty nicely.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I doubt these guys are sending nudies to one another. IF so then again not pertinent to the case so they wouldn't have to show the Wells Group those texts. Throw in then we have a whole new problem if Brady and these guys are sending nudies to one another.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they can't just make copies of the texts and hand those over? They have to hand over the entire phone? Hmm I guess I didn't know that I couldn't type out all my texts onto a word document. I guess I have never tried...Give me a second here...Oh wait you can!
again, if you have an iphone...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
every time i start dating a girl, i have to delete my nudes. i deleted big tits melissa, had a nice album.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, if you have an iphone...

I do have an Iphone and I can type up texts into a word document very easy that can be printed out and handed to somebody. Here I will type my last text sent to my friend Daniel...

"What do tigers dream of when they take a little tiger snooze? Do they dream of mauling zebras or Hali Barry in her cat woman suit?"

That is the text I sent on my Iphone and look that could be printed out and handed to somebody.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latest Wells Report Revelation – The NFL Told Walt Anderson that His Memory Was Wrong Because It Didn’t Support Their Case Against The Pats

| May 11, 9:33 am |34 Comments

61ac2e23b43da021.jpg
patsie.jpg

NBC - The gauge with the logo and the longer needle generated higher measurements of the Patriots footballs at halftime, ranging from 0.3 PSI to 0.45 PSI higher for each of the 11 footballs. If that gauge — the one with the logo and the longer, crooked needle — were used to set the PSI for the balls before the game began, the measurements from that gauge are the right measurements to rely upon at halftime. And those measurements show that there was no tampering, because most of the footballs fell within the 11.52 to 11.32 PSI range for halftime, as predicted by the Ideal Gas Law. Referee Walt Anderson didn’t clearly recall which gauge he used to set the pressure in the Patriots balls at 12.5 PSI before the game. Page 52 of the Wells report reveals that it was Anderson’s “best recollection” that he used before the game the gauge with the logo and the longer, crooked needle. In other words, Anderson recalls using the gauge before the game that, based on the halftime measurements, leads to a finding of no tampering. So how did Ted Wells get around the “best recollection” of Walt Anderson? Wells persuaded Anderson to admit that it’s “certainly possible” he used the other gauge. And the company hired to provide technical support for the Wells report concluded based on a convoluted explanation appearing at pages 116-17 of the report that it is “more probable than not” that Anderson used the other gauge. In other words, the Wells report concludes on this critical point that it’s “more probable than not” that Anderson’s “best recollection” was wrong.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have an Iphone and I can type up texts into a word document very easy that can be printed out and handed to somebody. Here I will type my last text sent to my friend Daniel...

"What do tigers dream of when they take a little tiger snooze? Do they dream of mauling zebras or Hali Barry in her cat woman suit?"

That is the text I sent on my Iphone and look that could be printed out and handed to somebody.
you dont seem to familiar with the apple cloud.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you dont seem to familiar with the apple cloud.

You mean the thing that can be extra storage for your phone and can back up anything on your phone in case it were to break? Not sure what your point is here...Again all his lawyers would have had to do was type out a report of the texts that his lawyers deemed to be actually pertinent to the case. They don't have to hand over the phone, they don't have to give more than what they deemed appropriate. I don't see why this is so hard to understand?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the thing that can be extra storage for your phone and can back up anything on your phone in case it were to break? Not sure what your point is here...Again all his lawyers would have had to do was type out a report of the texts that his lawyers deemed to be actually pertinent to the case. They don't have to hand over the phone, they don't have to give more than what they deemed appropriate. I don't see why this is so hard to understand?
type out texts he may have deleted?

and again, you dont know much about various iphone releases and cloud storage (whats automatically stored and what isnt).

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geeze louise, take it to the Tech forum, ladies!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
type out texts he may have deleted?

and again, you dont know much about various iphone releases and cloud storage (whats automatically stored and what isnt).

No I am saying the texts that are still on his phone. My guess is if the others deleted them then Brady did probably too so then again begs the question if there were no incriminating texts on his phone then why not let his lawyers turn over the ones that match up with the other guys that don't show too much other than two guys chatting.

As for the iCloud don't use it a ton but pretty sure I can control what is automatically stored and not through a little thing called settings. Also not sure what your point is of why it is important. Maybe you could enlighten me?