• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Will LeBron Do This Summer?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Windhorst has indicated that James may go to the Lakers regardless if any other max type FA signs there so yes......since Windhorst is as close to James than any other NBA reporter.
yah i have read both yes and no

I am asking you waht you think?

Do you think LeBron is a Laker on opening night if Cp3, George and Kawhi are all not Lakers on opening night?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not? We're all doing dumbass daily watch nonsense on a lot of guys including LeBron

I swear these threads are pages and pages of the same things being discussed over and over. What more is there to say? All that can be done now is wait.

I'm not doing any dumbass daily LeBron nonsense. Okay maybe I am but in a different way. Sure I comment in the various threads but I have yet to seriously comment about what his next move will be in my opinion. And that's because I have no clue what he'll do. It wouldn't surprise me if he's not even sure yet. But we need something to talk right now. I'm actually looking forward to the Summer League this year. When I lived in the desert I went to some of the games for a couple of years.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Windhorst has indicated that James may go to the Lakers regardless if any other max type FA signs there so yes......since Windhorst is as close to James than any other NBA reporter.
I am going to stand by what i said-

If George, CP3 or Kawhi is a Laker- LeBron will be one too.

The order does not really matter at those guys will definitely talk to one eachother and have it planned out if they want to play together.

If George stays in OKC, CP3 stays in Houston, and Kawhi is not traded to the Lakers- LeBron will resign in Cleveland for at least one year, and re-check his options next year.

At that point, there will only be 1 more year until the Cavs have pretty much open decks salary cap wise...hmmmmmmm........

IF the Cavs can somehow pull off getting Kemba, and the Hornets make the Cavs take Batum's deal - i think LeBron comes back. As bad as Batum's deal is- he actually would be very helpful to the Cavs on the court as a 3-D wing- a poor man's Paul George.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
say the Cavs DO make a deal for Kemba and Batum's bad contract- and it centers around say- Sexton, JR Smith, Hill (to make salaries match I think Hill would have to be added in).

PG- Kemba Walker, Jordan Clarkson
SG- Nik Batum, Kyle Korver
SF- LeBron James, Cedi Osman
PF- Kevin Love
C- Tristan Thompson, Larry Nance Jr., Ante Zizic

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
say the Cavs DO make a deal for Kemba and Batum's bad contract- and it centers around say- Sexton, JR Smith, Hill (to make salaries match I think Hill would have to be added in).

PG- Kemba Walker, Jordan Clarkson
SG- Nik Batum, Kyle Korver
SF- LeBron James, Cedi Osman
PF- Kevin Love
C- Tristan Thompson, Larry Nance Jr., Ante Zizic

This team still don't stand a chance vs the Warriors

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If other players take time to make up their minds is it still LeBron's fault for dragging things out?:D

:trash:

Wont happen.
Assuming a plan is in motion, it will
just take the time to get the money situation right.
Remember when the Cavs started making all their moves before LeBron announced last time?
If hes leaving the Cavs we’ll see something similar as the 1st approaches.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TurnUpTheHeat if you were to hazard a guess, where is LeBron playing on opening night and what star teammates is he playing with?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team still don't stand a chance vs the Warriors

That roster is better than last year and that isnt adding in the players for depth. They could have won 2 games against the W’s this past year (one for sure win). Adding in Kemba and a pretty good perimenter defender in Batum could make it a series. The last two years the Cavs came very close to winning 2 games, the final outcome doesn’t tell it all even though the W’s roster is much more superior.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That roster is better than last year and that isnt adding in the players for depth. They could have won 2 games against the W’s this past year (one for sure win). Adding in Kemba and a pretty good perimenter defender in Batum could make it a series. The last two years the Cavs came very close to winning 2 games, the final outcome doesn’t tell it all even though the W’s roster is much more superior.

I think it would be close games but the warriors know how to win close games in the playoffs

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TurnUpTheHeat if you were to hazard a guess, where is LeBron playing on opening night and what star teammates is he playing with?

Im reading the same stuff as everyone else.
Only thing that I really believe is that he knows.
As far as guessing, my gut says he stays in the East because as I always say, he only plays for rings.

At some point, his mindset might change, but based on how good he was last season I dont think hes reached that point yet.

Philly or Boston obviously make logical sense.
I think Cavs are in it if they can make a major upgrade move, I just dont see where its coming from.

If he goes West, all signs seem to point to Lakers.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree.

Shocker.

Always a puncher's chance with LeBron. This group would be decidedly better than last year's team, but not as good as the 2017 squad that lost in 5 games in a series that was never really competitive.

LeBron could assemble a team to beat GS, but it ain't likely to happen in Cleveland.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is shaping up to be the most interesting free agency of Lebron's career. There are no ideal landing spots.

It will also be interesting to see how Lebron plays it.

Does he get it over with and sign with the Lakers first knowing that they have 2 slots and another max guy will join him?

Does he see if he can get CP3 or PG to sign first or at the same time as him?

Or does he take your 3rd option sign a 1 and 1 and see what can be done next year even though he knows he probably isn't getting out of the East?

As much as I want to see him sign with the Lakers.......I think he could opt in for his final year with the Cavs......if the racist email story isn't true. If it is, it is going to be be intersting to see when it's leaked.

@TJL

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i have read both yes and no

I am asking you waht you think?

Do you think LeBron is a Laker on opening night if Cp3, George and Kawhi are all not Lakers on opening night?

In all honesty, I don't know. None of us do to be honest.

Were all just speculating as we always do on here.