• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

my look at our rosterand what we should do

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
qb , in a perfect world i keep JB and pay him , draft a qb , and i look to trade SAM . more likely is you go into camo with sam the rook and a vet

rb keep rob and rodriguez , draft a scatback type , if you can work it out with AG at a decent price then keep him

wr mac and dotson are locks , crowder should be our returner , brown (the bust ) you keep because you have to keep some draft a wr , and look at a FA wr
give tinsley a serious look
TE , cut bates and thomas , find out why RR did a hudson on turner but seriously draft some Te's or look at shultz

o/line , the easy thing is to say who you keep , cosmi rg wylie LG stromberg OC paul og cut charles leno , draft o/line keep lucas . bring the rest into camp (mason and the stiff
from IR daniels )

d/line trade allen , keep payne henry ridgeway bust mathis jones obada and sign an edge burns or josh allen . , remember by trading allen his salary goes as well so you can pay an edge . i would draft an edge as well

lb keep hudson and davis and draft like hell or go to fa davis is a stop gap

dbs keep martin st elsewhere , stick figure try to resign fuller , holmes resign Curl , defo butler and bring in another vet with reaves