• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Voynov has been charged.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a little upset. She changed the channel before the handshakes and hasnt watch sport on the news yet.
She had high hopes and now is feeling like a sharks fans

Ouch.

I never really drew this comparison, but I read a lot of articles over the weekend comparing Getzlaf and Perry to Marleau and Thornton and their propensity to not get their teams to the dance.

Pretty sad when you get your name mentioned with those two, they have been perennial choke artists for about a decade.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch.

I never really drew this comparison, but I read a lot of articles over the weekend comparing Getzlaf and Perry to Marleau and Thornton and their propensity to not get their teams to the dance.

Pretty sad when you get your name mentioned with those two, they have been perennial choke artists for about a decade.
The ducks at least have won one.
She was only have joking about kicking you below the belt after seeing your posts on Facebook. Haha
She does agree that the Ducks bandwagon will be lighter in a week. Also the need for a name Dman and hoping Gibson can be a top goalie.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But when she got home today she said almost all the car flags are gone. So your pic was correct

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ducks at least have won one.
She was only have joking about kicking you below the belt after seeing your posts on Facebook. Haha
She does agree that the Ducks bandwagon will be lighter in a week. Also the need for a name Dman and hoping Gibson can be a top goalie.

They have won one, but have been pretty irrelevant since. Their playoff qualification is spotty in the 8 years since, let alone the reputation they have now developed for becoming SJ South.

Believe me after 4 kids, the last guy completely unplanned - meaning no alcohol or anything involved haha - getting snipped became a priority. I'm still waiting for the 17 year old to come knocking on my door one day saying "dad! So nice to meet you, mom told me I could find you here!". DLW missed her chance to kick me in the nuts in August 2013.

Bandwagon is already lighter, those flags were off cars before fans were leaving the Puddle parking lot, I guarantee it. Saw one yesterday evening at the rink, the 4 and 5 year olds are now in skating and stickhandling classes and will be joining he Dynamite League in July. Crazy to think my own kids are now about to start playing hockey. I am retiring to be a coach finally after 37 great years on ice and sport court.

I stopped at my buddy's pizza place after Game 7 for a beer, which is right next door to YL Ice where I play, and the bitching and moaning from Ducks fans in there was pathetic. "We should be there, the Hawks aren't that good, blah blah blah". Shut your hole Brenda, you are exactly where you belong on the links.

=)~~

I would address that defense situation more than anything. Defense by committee does not win titles. Looking back at their 2007 team, they had not one but 2 in Pronger and Neidermeyer. You expect to win with Cam Fowler, an old slow Beauchemin, a guy named Stoner, Despres and Vatanen? Yeah, good luck with that.

They will need to make a move to get a 3-zone controlling defender, and the only way to do that most likely will be to shop some of the pieces they have in place or not resign some guys who are coming up for contracts.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prosecutors want to tell jurors why Slava Voynovs wife refuses to testify
DA wants to say if wife doesn't testify it is proof of guilt.
Don't know if the judge will allow that.
Also some inaccurate interpretation of the law in there. In Federal court a spouse can chose to not testify. In California law a spouse must testify if bodily harm is part of the crime, however a victim of a violent crime can not be compelled to testify. This is the caveat the DA wants to remind the jury. She can only refuse if she suffered bodily harm by Slava.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prosecutors want to tell jurors why Slava Voynovs wife refuses to testify
DA wants to say if wife doesn't testify it is proof of guilt.
Don't know if the judge will allow that.
Also some inaccurate interpretation of the law in there. In Federal court a spouse can chose to not testify. In California law a spouse must testify if bodily harm is part of the crime, however a victim of a violent crime can not be compelled to testify. This is the caveat the DA wants to remind the jury. She can only refuse if she suffered bodily harm by Slava.
Bottom line, its all about the benjamins. She is not going to cook the goose who keeps laying the golden eggs.