• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

trades... cause I'm bored

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed Yakapov has been a healthy scratch for the last few games up in EDM. Now I'm not saying they would trade him but I was wondering what you guys would think of a trade that looked something like value wise.

Coburn and Read/Laughton for Yakapov(and a pick if we send Laughton)

to go one step further and a trade I would much rather see what about

Coburn, Read, Laughton(& maybe a 3rd) for Yakapov & Nurse

Yes, I realize these are not any sort of rumors and have no merit but the Flyers don't like to sit on their hands and with Homer on the hot seat I could see him trying to pull off a big time trade and I think this could qualify. Plus Yak could help spark the offense big time. Just saying, mostly cause I'm bored...

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edmonton would want Giroux for Yak and Nurse

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as I'm concerned, nobody should be untouchable, including captain G. Nobody can score on this team. Something needs to happen at some point.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^yep.

if only coburn could actually play to the norris caliber he did in my innagural NHL 14 season..

Stanley Cup
Presidents Trophy
Norris - Coburn (+40 something)
Rocket Richard - Voracek (50 goals)
Hart - Giroux (99 points, stamkos took the art ross with 102)
Lady Byng - Giroux
Ted Lindsay - Giroux

... if only

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coburn, Laughton and a 2nd for Yakupov and Nick Schultz (salary dump)?

Edmonton wants to upgrade at D and C, so I don't think this is incredibly far off the mark. Of course, I don't really think they'd trade Yakupov at ALL. I know Edmonton appears to have cap space, but they have significant bonuses that they could be on the hook for, hence the salary dump in Schultz.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coburn, Laughton and a 2nd for Yakupov and Nick Schultz (salary dump)?

Edmonton wants to upgrade at D and C, so I don't think this is incredibly far off the mark. Of course, I don't really think they'd trade Yakupov at ALL. I know Edmonton appears to have cap space, but they have significant bonuses that they could be on the hook for, hence the salary dump in Schultz.

I could see this deal being in the realm even though if I was teh Flyers and taking salary back which I know is inevitable i would lower the pick to at most a 3rd.

I agree that no one should be untouchable but G, Schenn, Couturier, Vorachek should all be clear cut wins for us if they were to be moved IMO (I may even throw Laughton in there with his recent dominance, even if he's an over ager).

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^yep.

if only coburn could actually play to the norris caliber he did in my innagural NHL 14 season..

Stanley Cup
Presidents Trophy
Norris - Coburn (+40 something)
Rocket Richard - Voracek (50 goals)
Hart - Giroux (99 points, stamkos took the art ross with 102)
Lady Byng - Giroux
Ted Lindsay - Giroux

... if only

Nice, do you play on XBOX or PS3? The Doobster is a big fan of the NHL series, although I haven't played much so far because of GTA V.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I noticed Yakapov has been a healthy scratch for the last few games up in EDM. Now I'm not saying they would trade him but I was wondering what you guys would think of a trade that looked something like value wise.

Coburn and Read/Laughton for Yakapov(and a pick if we send Laughton)

to go one step further and a trade I would much rather see what about

Coburn, Read, Laughton(& maybe a 3rd) for Yakapov & Nurse

Yes, I realize these are not any sort of rumors and have no merit but the Flyers don't like to sit on their hands and with Homer on the hot seat I could see him trying to pull off a big time trade and I think this could qualify. Plus Yak could help spark the offense big time. Just saying, mostly cause I'm bored...

yakupov wants to go home and play in the KHL, no thank you.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I brought this up last year and I'll bring it to attention again. What do you guys think about a Tyler Meyers trade? He is continuing to struggle in Buffalo and I'm almost certain that majority of their fanbase would welcome a deal. I've always been a fan of his. He's not the physical type, but he is a very good puck mover etc. A change in scenery could be what he needs.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I brought this up last year and I'll bring it to attention again. What do you guys think about a Tyler Meyers trade? He is continuing to struggle in Buffalo and I'm almost certain that majority of their fanbase would welcome a deal. I've always been a fan of his. He's not the physical type, but he is a very good puck mover etc. A change in scenery could be what he needs.

I honestly have no faith that Myers will ever learn how to use his body to his advantage and I'm not just referring to physical play.

someone posted the following on facebook so I thought I'd throw it up here.

Rich Smith @ALLsportsINTEL 2h BREAKING NHL UPDATE - Source - Flyers and Oilers discussing blockbuster deal that would send Nail Yakupov and Hemsky to Flyers.

Rich Smith @ALLsportsINTEL 2h Oilers reportedly would want Simmonds, Coburn and either Couturier or Laughton for Nail Yakupov and Hemsky.

Rich Smith @ALLsportsINTEL 4h Source - Flyers involved in trade talks with Sabres for Vanek, Flyers reportedly offering Couturier, Coburn and a 2nd rd pick.

I personally don't want Hemsky or anything to do with Vanek, plus I can't see the Flyers parting with Couturier or Simmonds now but I find it coincidental that there is some sort of rumor going around after I thought about it just because of previous rumors about Coburn and the fact that Yaks is sitting.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly have no faith that Myers will ever learn how to use his body to his advantage and I'm not just referring to physical play.

someone posted the following on facebook so I thought I'd throw it up here.

Rich Smith @ALLsportsINTEL 2h BREAKING NHL UPDATE - Source - Flyers and Oilers discussing blockbuster deal that would send Nail Yakupov and Hemsky to Flyers.

Rich Smith @ALLsportsINTEL 2h Oilers reportedly would want Simmonds, Coburn and either Couturier or Laughton for Nail Yakupov and Hemsky.

Rich Smith @ALLsportsINTEL 4h Source - Flyers involved in trade talks with Sabres for Vanek, Flyers reportedly offering Couturier, Coburn and a 2nd rd pick

I personally don't want Hemsky or anything to do with Vanek, plus I can't see the Flyers parting with Couturier or Simmonds now but I find it coincidental that there is some sort of rumor going around after I
thought about it just because of previous rumors about Coburn and the fact that Yaks is sitting.

I don't want Vanek nor Hemsky. I love Simmonds and would rather have Simmonds more than Hartnell. I'd trade Coots only if we get a better return.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Coots but Vanek would be the best player in that trade...definite upgrade to the forwards Vanek would look very good with G. This would also open up a slot for Gusty. I'd rather this trade than the Edmonton one.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Coots but Vanek would be the best player in that trade...definite upgrade to the forwards Vanek would look very good with G. This would also open up a slot for Gusty. I'd rather this trade than the Edmonton one.

Vanek's cap hit is pretty high I believe. What is Vanek's age? He's gotta be up there?

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id deal Hartnell,Couts for the right player,Coburn to get Guss in the lineup everyday,We need goals,depth and some desire to fucking win

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 4 major things I'm worried about with a trade. Trading Couturier, trading our 1st, throwing in Hagg, or throwing in Ghost.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No to any first
Coots only if it brings something top 6 back
dont trade any young prospects

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No panic moves please

Exactly. As bad as our division is to this point, the second and third guaranteed playoff spots are there for the taking and will be for awhile. That's not even considering a potential available wild card spot (or two, technically).

Have any of you heard some quotes from Yakupov on his recent benching?

Nail Yakupov said:
I’m not happy about it. I just want to play every game. I’m going to play my game. I’m not going to change but maybe play better without the puck, or forecheck more, but I love playing with the puck. I really don’t like skating all the time, and forechecking, and hitting somebody every shift. I don’t think it’s my game.

This is clearly a guy we do not want on our team, no matter how cheap he may or may not come.

At this point, I wouldn't even consider trading G, Voracek, Lecavalier, Simmonds. Schenn, Read or Couturier. Every other forward is fair game. I still have a lot of faith that this team is going to be good by the end of the season, one way or another.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would trade for Vanek even if it had to be Couterier. We need people that score goals, and he scores goals. Plus he's not a f'n center, he's a true left wing, holy shit. Couterier's ceiling is limited on this team, no better than a 3rd center. We have someone that can play that right now, Laughton.