• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Rumors

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers have resigned Rinaldo and Rosehill to 2 year deals

Yessss i love rinaldo he's just a crash dummy and is getting a little better offensively and defensively and has great speed. Oh yeah he can fight a little also.

Slayer31

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yessss i love rinaldo he's just a crash dummy and is getting a little better offensively and defensively and has great speed. Oh yeah he can fight a little also.

I like Rinaldo too, but he strikes me as the kind of guy that likes to hurt people. Not just hitting them, but putting them out of the lineup. Has a bit of a psychopath-like look in his eyes, kind of like White in Montreal... and those guys tend to do stupid things that result in long suspensions and banishment to the AHL.

Hope I'm wrong about Zac, I really do. But every time I seem him charge some guy in a corner and try to put him through the glass, I cringe a bit, and think that I might be seeing his last play before a loooonng Shanaban...

He does seem a little bit saner than Carbomb was, so hopefully I'm wrong...

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda wish we didn't sign Rosehill. At least lock up Hall

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda wish we didn't sign Rosehill. At least lock up Hall

I think we really need Rosehill. Rinaldo is not a big guy and when you have guys like Orr, Mclaren, or even guys like Engelland, Rosehill is going to be the man to protect guys like G, Voracek, etc.