• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony Stewart Apparently Hits Walking Driver With Sprint Car

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid had marijuana in his system so automatically this means Tony Stewart was attempting to steer clear?

I agree Tony is off the hook, but it's because there is more evidence to point towards Ward than there is to point towards Stewart.

None of us can sit here and say we know anything for sure. We have no camera angles, and we are not in Tony Stewart's brain.
Where did I say Stewart was attempting to steer clear? I said the evidence presented to the grand jury showed clearly he did not deviate from his line. This means he wasn't trying to scare him with a close call and he wasn't trying to avoid him. He made NO moves of any kind outside of his driving line until AFTER he hit him. I'm really not sure how some of you are not comprehending this.

Those of you insisting he drove at him have been PROVEN wrong. Period.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hit him and THEN punched the gas?

When was this proven? I haven't been following this story, but I have also never heard anyone state this yet.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When was this proven? I haven't been following this story, but I have also never heard anyone state this yet.

So you want to comment on the outcome of the proceedings from today without actually reading up on what actually happened at them?

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel this is the appropriate outcome. It was a preventable tragedy on both parts and it is impossible to prove any sort of malicious intent. I would have to see a different view to believe Stewart wasn't trying to dust him up.

Last edited by a moderator:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he doing it before racing? Or a day or two before? It requires calrification.

Cause sure as shit Tony had a beer or two somewhere in the previous week.

And if it was the Herb Superb that made Ward walk down the track, how does one explain the many times Tony Stewart himself has done similarly? To toss a helmet or a punch at somebody he felt took him out? Cause he is a repat offender at that. Tony must be on drugs....

It did say in the report that he had enough in him to influence his ability to drive correctly. So if he did it just before he started the race or 2 days before he had enough in him to affect his driving ability

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do not know what actually happened, and we won't ever know.

That is all.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All your questions would be answered if you would just take time to read what all the investigating found out. If you check posts 878 or 892 it explains what was found by checking the videos and the various ways they looked at them to see just what happened

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All your questions would be answered if you would just take time to read what all the investigating found out. If you check posts 878 or 892 it explains what was found by checking the videos and the various ways they looked at them to see just what happened

Well, that's why I asked.

I was hoping someone could just tell me so I wouldn't have to go look it all up dadgummit!

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i seen it and read it. I'm still left with the same questions. right or wrong I'm stuck on my own opinion and it will be hard for me to change it at this point. im pretty sure this is the narrative with everyone by now. i will say this though, Ward having pot in his system leaves the door open for even MORE DOUBT with his actions that night. he should have never gotten out of his car.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just keep thinking about how that kid was high.

I mean, holy shit! Imagine being high and deciding to go run after Tony Stewart's car.......and then ACTUALLY doing it. My mind would have been blown long before he ever hit me. I've never known anyone who actually gets more courage after smoking weed.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the one piece out of this that makes a civil suit highly unlikely to be fruitful. The kid was high and angry and charged a moving race car. I mean how can anyone put fault on someone else for that monumental pile of stupidity? I feel bad for his family. I really do, but this was entirely their sons fault and continuing this by going after a civil suit is really not going to help them come to terms with this.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even know it was possible to get mad when you're high

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even know it was possible to get mad when you're high

But the government told us it was.

ReeferMadness_09.JPG

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the one piece out of this that makes a civil suit highly unlikely to be fruitful. The kid was high and angry and charged a moving race car. I mean how can anyone put fault on someone else for that monumental pile of stupidity? I feel bad for his family. I really do, but this was entirely their sons fault and continuing this by going after a civil suit is really not going to help them come to terms with this.

i would do the same and you would as well right, if you thought Tony Stewart killed your child you wouldn't want to make him pay in some manner? i can't blame the parents for that. I think Tony would win a civil suit but does he really want to if he can avoid it? maybe they can settle, thats what I would try to do if I was Tony.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people just can't admit to being wrong. He was guilty to them before they ever heard a single detail about the incident and they just can't accept anything that could potentially harm their internet pride. That's a sad way to go through life fellers. Let it go.

images