• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony Stewart Apparently Hits Walking Driver With Sprint Car

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the quote in my previous post.

Again, no one is "blaming the devil weed". What is being said is that his judgment was impaired and that may have been a contributing factor. No one is saying it was the only or even main factor. The main factor, imo, was a combination of testosterone, adrenaline and the stupidity of males in their early 20's.

As I shared previously, I smoke it myself (and am enjoying some right now). To deny that impairment from marijuana could have been a contributing factor is simply denying facts.

When have you been angry enough to do something that stupid while high enough to impair your judgement?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the quote in my previous post.

Again, no one is "blaming the devil weed". What is being said is that his judgment was impaired and that may have been a contributing factor. No one is saying it was the only or even main factor. The main factor, imo, was a combination of testosterone, adrenaline and the stupidity of males in their early 20's.

As I shared previously, I smoke it myself (and am enjoying some right now). To deny that impairment from marijuana could have been a contributing factor is simply denying facts.

They are tossing it out there simply to muddy the waters.

I call bullshit.