• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

<< Tonights 3 Stars / 3 Goats >>

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gusty and welly deserve some credit today too.. drew almost all the devils penalties, played with speed, and made a lot of smart plays

aside from that, i agree w/ jm

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question, did Larsson play today?

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briere, Wellwood and Roo are my top 3 stars, the team played pretty solid as a whole though, way to wake up finally, lol..

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope. for some reason deboer (sp?) likes harrold better

Ahhh yes. That would make sense. I was going to say too. No way could someone be that invisible.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryzy still looks bad. How many times did he get burned 5 hole? He looks slow again.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryzy still looks bad. How many times did he get burned 5 hole? He looks slow again.

Bryz looked bad on goals 2 and 3 but he kept them in the game in the first when they needed him. He'll have to be better though.

You have to give a star to DB's whole line they were money. JVR started the OT goal by going hard to the net...hopefully he's back. This team will be unstoppable once Mez is back in the lineup...Gusty should stay too he's earning my respect.

fanwagon

G for C
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gusty and welly deserve some credit today too.. drew almost all the devils penalties, played with speed, and made a lot of smart plays

Totally agree with this. Gusty especially. That pinch on the JVR goal was great. Its nice to have a young dman that has a nose for the offensive zone.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryz looked bad on goals 2 and 3 but he kept them in the game in the first when they needed him. He'll have to be better though.

You have to give a star to DB's whole line they were money. JVR started the OT goal by going hard to the net...hopefully he's back. This team will be unstoppable once Mez is back in the lineup...Gusty should stay too he's earning my respect.

it seems to me that bryz and the rest of the team have developed a nice relationship where bryz plays really well when the rest of the team doesn't, and then checks out when they start playing well

kinda weird.. but i guess it works.. if he keeps them close until they find their skating legs in every game, that works for me

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i haven't watched the flyers all that much this year, but watching the playoffs so far, Giroux has become one of my favorite players. you can just tell that the kid wants it. sure, he is incredibly skilled, but unlike players like crosby, you can tell he will not accept getting beat. there was one time today where (i think) he was playing the point on the power play, and one of the devils could have had a breakaway. he had been out there for at least 1:30, but he busted his ass and got back to play defense. plus, his goal on that power play was a fucking rocket.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope. for some reason deboer (sp?) likes harrold better

Deboer , Harrold and Kovy are my 3 goats .Deboer for dressing Harrold over Larsson,Harrold for the bad pinch and poor effort on the first Briere goal for fuck sake I would rather he took a penalty trying and Kovy for playing like dogshit and insisting he isn't injured :L anyway you guys beat us today no excuses

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deboer , Harrold and Kovy are my 3 goats .Deboer for dressing Harrold over Larsson,Harrold for the bad pinch and poor effort on the first Briere goal for fuck sake I would rather he took a penalty trying and Kovy for playing like dogshit and insisting he isn't injured :L anyway you guys beat us today no excuses

Yeah Harrold definately should have taken a penalty. He just let Briere go in alone.:L

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stars:

1. Danny Briere. It's the playoffs, so it's only natural that he's here. Soccer hat trick isn't as nice as a hockey hat trick, but if one of the ones that counts is in OT it's alright.
2. Claude Giroux. I'm surprised the net stayed in the ice.
3. Wellwood. Drew 2-3 penalties and made life hell on the Devils defense.

Enemy star: Brodeur. He's still got it. Fortunately he didn't get enough of it tonight.
Bonus star: JVR, mostly for his late game stuff. Let's be honest, his goal was not a brilliant piece of hockey; he was just lucky to get the puck with a wide open net and he didn't fuck it up. Speaking of which...

Goats:
1. Simmonds. You have an open net and the puck IN THE CREASE and you miss wide? Ugh.
2. Bryzgalov. Come on, Bryzzy, you can do better than that.
3. Matt Read. Pass it to the guys with the same jerseys please!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Harrold definately should have taken a penalty. He just let Briere go in alone.:L

Unless Larsson is injured and the devils aren't saying Harrold shouldn't even be playing.Deboer has had him dressed and Larsson scratched all playoffs.Almost cost us the Fla series and the Flyers are a much better squad.Deboer needs to pull his head out of his ass if we want a chance

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 1

Stars

1) Briere - Mr. right place, right time.

2) Wellwood - For showing that he doesn't need everyone else on the team to be awake to perform. Dynamite speed. Wow.

3) G

Goats

Bryz - I hate your guts

Read - hate to say it, but the kids weaknesses have been exploited again and again. Still love em though.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stars

1. Briere

2. JVR- Las your boy toy is going to be huge in this series. Lol

3. Giroux- dragon dick is just awesome
3. Wellwood- kid looks solid

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stars

1. Briere

^^^this

Goats

Bryz-softies let in
Refs-BS fucking hooking call on Carle that led to Zajac's goal
Read-bad giveaway

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stars

1. Briere

Syars
1-Danny B
2-Giroux/Voracek
3-JVR/Wellwood

Goats
Bryz- will you please close your damn legs!

Last edited by a moderator: