• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

<< Tonights 3 Stars / 3 Goats >>

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they wouldn't let Rinaldo or Simmonds do anything. Such BS!

Agreed. Until they actually do something they deserve to be treated like anyone else out there.......with respect.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole team is a star and there is only 1 goat on our side and it's Bryz the sieve. WTF happened to this guy cmon stop a freaking shot please

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The whole team is a star and there is only 1 goat on our side and it's Bryz the sieve. WTF happened to this guy cmon stop a freaking shot please

i don't think anybody has will argue that he has to be better, but that kind of style of play against a team with a lot of skill players leads to goals both ways. he made 31 saves and when they needed him too, shut it down in the 3rd.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't think anybody has will argue that he has to be better, but that kind of style of play against a team with a lot of skill players leads to goals both ways. he made 31 saves and when they needed him too, shut it down in the 3rd.

D i know you have stuck with your boy all year but Bryz is letting in soft goals again and is back to looking behind himself on every shot A lot of those 31 saves were from shots hitting him not saves.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
D i know you have stuck with your boy all year but Bryz is letting in soft goals again and is back to looking behind himself on every shot A lot of those 31 saves were from shots hitting him not saves.

and i think you are quick to turn on him after a couple bad goals...so we can agree on each others stance

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vegas lost a lot of money on this series. The refs have tried to bail them out, but no luck. Wonder if it switches for game 4 as far as the officiating favoring one side or another?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i think you are quick to turn on him after a couple bad goals...so we can agree on each others stance

a couple of bad goals ???? The announcers were goofing on him on every channel last night . i havent turned on him i just think he needs to play way better for us to win a cup and i think you know that as well.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vegas lost a lot of money on this series. The refs have tried to bail them out, but no luck. Wonder if it switches for game 4 as far as the officiating favoring one side or another?

just like the refs did to us in the final game of the year any time a flyer sneezes he will be tossed

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep ole fashioned shootout...just like fuhr used to do hang in there and stop the last one.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whole game was fucked I'll give the refs all three stars and all three goats...it was their baby from the drop of the puck. Congrats you fucking freaks.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bryz is definitely the #1 goat.. scared of the puck on 1 goal, literally didnt move for 2 of them.. the least you could do is try man.. come on.

bob, i was hoping you'd come in and save the day, but way to leave the entire top half of the net wide the fuck open

the refs, i get it, trying to make sure the game didn't get out of hand.. fair enough, but jesus did you have to call every little thing?

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goat - me, for watching the whole thing.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll share your prize i watched the whole game also.

I watched the entire game. Why? I have no idea. Honestly, Bryzy just looked like he didn't want to play last night. This team should be ready for game 5.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the entire game. Why? I have no idea. Honestly, Bryzy just looked like he didn't want to play last night. This team should be ready for game 5.

i gotta give lavi some shit also for not getting the team ready. Nobody from top to bottom looked like they wanted to be out there except for talbot.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i gotta give lavi some shit also for not getting the team ready. Nobody from top to bottom looked like they wanted to be out there except for talbot.

I agree. This team skated like they had this game in the bag. Nobody looked like they were trying hard. This is the kind of shit that scares me. Our goaltender is a fucking basketcase and takes nights off. Hello Mr. Carter and Richards.:help:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i watched the whole game too.. its what we do haha

giroux was also ready to play too.. he was pretty fierce until the game was out of hand

soft goals you can come back from.. but you cant come back from your goalie half assing it.. he should've been pulled after the 2nd goal (which was EXACTLY the same goal as the 5th one when he got pulled).. after that goal it was clear he wasn't in the game

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i watched the whole game too.. its what we do haha

giroux was also ready to play too.. he was pretty fierce until the game was out of hand

soft goals you can come back from.. but you cant come back from your goalie half assing it.. he should've been pulled after the 2nd goal (which was EXACTLY the same goal as the 5th one when he got pulled).. after that goal it was clear he wasn't in the game

Bryz was responsible for three out of the five. There was absolutely zero team defense last night. Bryz was only a part of the problem. They all sucked. If they don't get back to playing solid team D in front of Bryz they are going to be in trouble.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryz was responsible for three out of the five. There was absolutely zero team defense last night. Bryz was only a part of the problem. They all sucked. If they don't get back to playing solid team D in front of Bryz they are going to be in trouble.

this is true but having 3 of 5 goals go in that is you goalies fault alone is ridiculous most goalies have an under 3 goals against for an entore game.. he is back to his form from the beginning of the year looking behind himself on every shot not controlling rebounds giving up easy rebounds right in frontand his puck control from behind the net is atrocious. I want to see the goalie that played in march and we win the cup.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is true but having 3 of 5 goals go in that is you goalies fault alone is ridiculous most goalies have an under 3 goals against for an entore game.. he is back to his form from the beginning of the year looking behind himself on every shot not controlling rebounds giving up easy rebounds right in frontand his puck control from behind the net is atrocious. I want to see the goalie that played in march and we win the cup.

Totally agree. He HAS to be better. But if you look back when Bryz starting tearing it up the team was also playing great team D in front of him. It's kind of a chicken or the egg kind of thing I guess. Bottom line: the goaltending and defense both better get their act together fast.