• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The party starts today!!!

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raid, can we have a free agency legal tampering period party at your house next year?

SixthStreet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't fit the physical profile Kelly has so far utilized at CB, but I'd go after Buster Skrine. He's not going to be cheap, but he's not going to break the bank either. And he will be a solid starter for the duration of his contract.

I really hope we don't overpay for Maxwell. I think he is a product of the system/talent. I bet Seattle could plug in Cary Williams in for Maxwell and not really suffer a dropoff.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like there's a report out there that the Eagles have made Mcourty their top priority. If we end up winning the bidding war for him, I don't think we sign Maxwell too. I just don't see us signing both at $10 mil/year each. I'd be expecting a lesser name like Chris Culliver if we don't sign Maxwell
I am on board with this. If it came down to these two guys, who would you rather have? I think I'm taking Mcourtty.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors of McCourty being the Eagles #1 priority keep on buzzin. Like Rey said - not sure if we're going to go after both McCourty and Maxwell. Probably make a big push for McCourty and then sign a player like House. If McCourty gets blown away by another offer or Patriots decide to keep the home grown talent -- then we'll probably go all in on Maxwell, then grab Gilchrist, Moore or Searcy at Safety.

In either scenario I think Jason Worilds is also the OLB we sign.

Could be looking at
McCourty
Worilds
D.House

or

Maxwell
Worilds
Gilchrist/Moore/Searcy

as the top 3. I expect Maclin to sign soon. Then we'll target mid tier RB/OG and a backup QB.
This is tough, but I'm taking the 1st group.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some reports indicate Eagles in the lead in the Maxwell sweepstakes.