• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens (2015)

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sith Army Knife:

317304.jpg

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Star Wars : The Force Awakens - Official Teaser Trailer - YouTube

There it is in full HD quality. This is a teaser trailer so wasn't going to show much, but still. Love the look of it. Amazing that filming with the actors is reported to be already about done, but there was probably some delays due to the injury to Harrison Ford's ankle during filming. Possible his scenes are finished as well by now. They'll spend most of 2015 on additional effects, CGI, music, and edits. Can't wait. Love the xwings skimming the water like that.

iodkab42u7jhoasbhlth.gif

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everybody got their /tents\, sleeping-bags, light-sabers, snacks, juice-box's = ready for the midnight-opening.....??!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everybody got their /tents\, sleeping-bags, light-sabers, snacks, juice-box's = ready for the midnight-opening.....??!

Imagine this movie in Imax. Oh baby. I'll be lined up for that.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really want to see the SW episode I and II and III re-cut version made by actor Topher Grace. He combined all three movies into one 85 minute film, which is supposedly pretty darn good according to the film experts who saw it when Topher showed it for a private screening event for a group of approx. 50 people.

'Star Wars' Like You've Never Seen It: All Three Prequels Edited Into One 85-Minute Film

Topher got rid of all the extra/useless crap from the three films, and wound up with a pretty good finished product.

I would like to see George Lucas, and Disney give Topher Grace their blessings, and allow him to release his version of the film.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time I saw this thread, but I have to say I feel sorry for Cleaves. He has his hopes up that these new movies will fit right in with the books he has read. So did a bunch of us that had read every single book released before they made Episode 1. There obviously wasn't as many books back then, but they had done a good job of delving into and explaining things that George Lucas never did. And they mostly all played together nicely too, every book was supposed to be canon, so they had to follow each others rules. They explored this "mystic" connection to the force. Established ways to test for force sensitivity. Fleshed out the how's and why's of "Dark Side Corruption" and the whole varicose veins on their face thing. And other things. Then Lucas made his prequels and didn't follow anything that had happened. Midoclorians in the bloodstream? The emperors face was from getting hit with his own lightning? Other stupid stuff.

Maybe Disney will be kinder to the Extended Universe than old Georgy boy was. But don't get your hopes up. I remember when they made Lowbacca a Jedi, and George Lucas stepping into the EU for the first time and saying "no wookies with lightsabers." Right now that's about the first thing I expect from Disney. That and the return of lovable, cuddly, oh - so - Disney Ewoks. Maybe even Ewoks with lightsabers eventually. But that might not be until episode 8.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The music for the trailer is actually a brand new original piece of music written by John Williams who is back to score the music for the movie. Nicely done.

Also the scene of the Xwings buzzing the lake, and reports that they did a lot of filming around a large lake, has many suspecting that the planet is possibly Yavin 4, the jungle moon where the rebels launched their attack on the death star in the first movie. Possible.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually really like the crossguarded saber. Rumor is it could be an ancient Sith relic, which would explain why the beams are so rough, which I also like. I think it looks badass.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time I saw this thread, but I have to say I feel sorry for Cleaves. He has his hopes up that these new movies will fit right in with the books he has read. So did a bunch of us that had read every single book released before they made Episode 1. There obviously wasn't as many books back then, but they had done a good job of delving into and explaining things that George Lucas never did. And they mostly all played together nicely too, every book was supposed to be canon, so they had to follow each others rules. They explored this "mystic" connection to the force. Established ways to test for force sensitivity. Fleshed out the how's and why's of "Dark Side Corruption" and the whole varicose veins on their face thing. And other things. Then Lucas made his prequels and didn't follow anything that had happened. Midoclorians in the bloodstream? The emperors face was from getting hit with his own lightning? Other stupid stuff.

Maybe Disney will be kinder to the Extended Universe than old Georgy boy was. But don't get your hopes up. I remember when they made Lowbacca a Jedi, and George Lucas stepping into the EU for the first time and saying "no wookies with lightsabers." Right now that's about the first thing I expect from Disney. That and the return of lovable, cuddly, oh - so - Disney Ewoks. Maybe even Ewoks with lightsabers eventually. But that might not be until episode 8.

Yeah im bummed. I just hope they at least use jaina and jacen and stick to boba fett lived. Trailer looks cool. Just wish it wouldve been a dark version. The yuzaahn vong

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually really like the crossguarded saber. Rumor is it could be an ancient Sith relic, which would explain why the beams are so rough, which I also like. I think it looks badass.

i thought it was more like exhaust vents

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was thinking more of an overpowered light saber whose creator had to engineer exhaust vents to handle the power

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure some of you Star Wars fans are also fans of Game of Thrones.

Here is what you get when you cross Star Wars with Game of Thrones:

Last edited by a moderator:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STFU Yoda. BB-8 looks cool. I would totally buy one if they were real

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favorite franchise of all time despite Hayden Christensen and Jar Jar Binks nearly ruining the prequels. Incredibly excited to see what they do with this next trilogy and subsequent spin offs. Thought we could post anything from trailers, script leaks/rumors, art, memes and the like, etc.

star-wars-episodes.png

Star-Wars-Episode-7-Title-Force-Awakens-Logo.jpg