• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks 2022 draft- news, prospects

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gentlemen. One Question..............

I wonder what Russell Wilson is thinking right now?

ap_090911089838_sq-3271237f28995f6530d9634ff27228cae88e3440.jpg

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcons take Ridder

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
malik willis to the titans, and matt corral to the panthers.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we are getting a QB. We better move Quickly
There wasn't a plan to go for a franchise QB in this draft. There really weren't any. This is a stock up on other areas of weakness. They might take one in 4 or 5th round as a project guy, but that's it. Going to see what they have this year and look at next year's draft with what is expected to be a MUCH better QB class.

Outside of them not moving back with either 40 or 41, there isn't much surprise in this draft, nor really any major criticism. Now, we may yet blow it up if it is full of busts like several of their drafts have been, but for today nothing to be upset about.

Had they reached for a meh QB most of us would have been pissed.

We get it, they lost the best QB in team history and probably got little back. There's a reason we got so much besides just their QB in exchange. But this is not the year to find his replacement from the draft. If there are no other deals to make they have to stand pat.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There wasn't a plan to go for a franchise QB in this draft. There really weren't any. This is a stock up on other areas of weakness. They might take one in 4 or 5th round as a project guy, but that's it. Going to see what they have this year and look at next year's draft with what is expected to be a MUCH better QB class.

Outside of them not moving back with either 40 or 41, there isn't much surprise in this draft, nor really any major criticism. Now, we may yet blow it up if it is full of busts like several of their drafts have been, but for today nothing to be upset about.

Had they reached for a meh QB most of us would have been pissed.

We get it, they lost the best QB in team history and probably got little back. There's a reason we got so much besides just their QB in exchange. But this is not the year to find his replacement from the draft. If there are no other deals to make they have to stand pat.

Wasn't trying to bash. Just saying

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't trying to bash. Just saying
Weird response lol. I didn't say you were bashing anything.

I was saying I'd be just fine if they don't take a QB in any of the rounds. At best any would be a project/practice squad guy. There are no first year starters out there. So go get guys with more potential to help you this year. No one is high on our QB room, nor should they be. This draft isn't the place to address it and wasn't going to be going into it. It's a shit ass bad QB class.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird response lol. I didn't say you were bashing anything.

I was saying I'd be just fine if they don't take a QB in any of the rounds. At best any would be a project/practice squad guy. There are no first year starters out there. So go get guys with more potential to help you this year. No one is high on our QB room, nor should they be. This draft isn't the place to address it and wasn't going to be going into it. It's a shit ass bad QB class.

It was

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like the 49ers will grab Tariq Woolen with their comp pick, That is if he is still there. I just can see the 49ers grabbing a player i like or the Rams they also got a comp pick coming up. Also the Jets ... I HATE THE FOOKING JETS! They do have a helping hand in all that has transpired the past couple years on this team.

the Jets passed on that gangrene infection curse they always have to us.

Last edited:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, darn. Chenal was one of the guys I was hoping would fall to our next pick.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like the 49ers will grab Tariq Woolen with their comp pick, That is if he is still there. I just can see the 49ers grabbing a player i like or the Rams they also got a comp pick coming up. Also the Jets ... I HATE THE FOOKING JETS! They do have a helping hand in all that has transpired the past couple years on this team.

the Jets passed on that gangrene infection curse they always have to us.

Well, both the Rams and 9ers passed on him, so he's still an option

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 1sts and 2 2nds in next year's draft.

This season is all about seeing the guys we just picked develop, finishing with a top 12 pick, and getting aggressive for our guy next year. Looking forward to that very much.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 1sts and 2 2nds in next year's draft.

This season is all about seeing the guys we just picked develop, finishing with a top 12 pick, and getting aggressive for our guy next year. Looking forward to that very much.

7 picks in the first 2 rounds over this draft and the next. It's all right there for them to reach out and grab, giving them a core of highly talented players for around the next 5+ years. This year and next will tell us everything we need to know about Pete and John and if Keeping them and dumping Wilson was the biggest mistake in Franchise history. ( Right now that's the Adams trade for me... no Selling the team to a owner that ruined the team on purpose so he could move them, that was the biggest one )

Last edited:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, darn. Chenal was one of the guys I was hoping would fall to our next pick.
Well what a coincident I was hoping for the same. Oh well still some good players out there.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feels like the Seahawks have drafted foundation pieces for their OL, grab the RB some felt was best available ( along with Hall), a good pass rusher. Things are setting up nicely for great restocking job. Next year with 2 firsts and 2 seconds they have the capitol to move up if needed to grab a QB, or if they feel they can sit tight and grab a QB they really like then the other picks can be used for the defense. I feel like this is setting up nicely to become a contender again and quickly. Man I haven't been this stoked about a Seahawk draft since 2012 and we still have tomorrow.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well at least we are not seeing the reaches we have seen in the past. Yeah I wasn't a big fan of Cross but that's because I saw a future HoF type player in Hamilton and we passed on him all because of a over rated player in Adams. Damn he is a gift that just keeps on giving. &)#%(@&%)@#$#)$)

Whats our Oline now? Cross, Lewis, Fuller, ?, Lucas?

Curhan impressed me in his limited playing time and Forsythe was also not to bad, both were just raw.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well at least we are not seeing the reaches we have seen in the past. Yeah I wasn't a big fan of Cross but that's because I saw a future HoF type player in Hamilton and we passed on him all because of a over rated player in Adams. Damn he is a gift that just keeps on giving. &)#%(@&%)@#$#)$)

Whats our Oline now? Cross, Lewis, Fuller, ?, Lucas?

Curhan impressed me in his limited playing time and Forsythe was also not to bad, both were just raw.
Fans often have crushes on players when a draft happens, then are unhappy when their team don't draft them and it doesn't matter if the team really don't need that player and really really need to fill actual holes , holes involving premium positions like OT which next to QB is the next in line of importance ( along with pass rusher). It's a myth you can just blindly pick BPA with no regard to roster construction.