• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WELCOME to the BET CARTEL

We're excited to have you join our community of experienced tipsters and successful bettors. Our goal is to help you take your betting to the next level, and with over 10 expert tipsters on our team, we're confident that we can do just that.

For more info check out our welcome page jam packed full of info
Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities

You’ll have access to a wealth of betting knowledge and insights, allowing you to stay ahead of the game and beat the odds. Our daily tips and predictions cover a wide range of sports, including football, horse racing, basketball, and more, so no matter what your interests are, we've got you covered.

Check out our group success channel showcasing our team on 10+ tipsters winning plays.

In addition to top-notch tips and predictions, you'll also be part of a supportive community of like-minded individuals who are all working towards the same goal: success. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting out, our community provides a positive and encouraging environment where you can learn, grow, and succeed.

So don't wait, sign up now and start taking your betting to the next level. We're excited to have you on board and can't wait to see your success!

You’ll find all our premium packages here starting from only $15 per week

Free tips shared from each of our 10+ tipsters
Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities

We got a spammer here, @HaroldSeattle.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally someone else who agrees with me that Mahomes, Burrow and Lamar are better than Allen. Mahomes is clearly the #1 QB in the NFL, and I would take Lamar and Burrow over Allen. Allen gets overhyped, he’s very talented but the way the media tries to put him on the same level as Mahomes is absurd.

I can agree on Mahomes. The others are not IMO. 44 TDs this year eclipses everyone else including Dak's big year and tush-push Hurts. The Chiefs have been the big obstacle for the Bills. Sure, the Bengals won convincingly last year, but there were other circumstances hanging over that game. Allen has gotten past Lamar in the past.

Josh had a bad turnover year this year, but in terms of turnover-worthy play percentage, he was behind Hebert, Mahomes, Hurts, Lamar, Tua, and Stroud. He was higher than Burrow (2.4% to 2.2%).

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more impressed a guy named Curly could get control of the lockerroom
three-stooges-finish-him-punch-r3l9wn8inj7no51e.gif

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet some argued with me that Washington was stupid to trade Chase Young. Look at this effort, we saw a lot of this, and get back with me. For some reason it does not play on a message board but I invite you to open it in Twitter.

Chase Young is looking like one of the biggest busts in recent memory, he’s not lived up to his potential at all.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting to see what happens with him in March. Spotrac projects a $13M/1 year deal, which looks optimistic.
This won't help his bargaining power.

RUMOR: 49ers Coaching Staff Is Considering Benching Superstar Player For Super Bowl After His Pathetic Effort​

The San Francisco 49ers are reportedly considering benching a defensive star for their Super Bowl showdown vs. the Kansas City Chiefs next month.
According to the NFL Notifications account on X, defensive end Chase Young is in danger of missing out on the game following his performance on Sunday night. The former Ohio State star was exposed by Detroit Lions running back Jahmyr Gibbs on a touchdown run, having made a pathetic attempt to stop the rookie on his way into the end zone during the Niners’ comeback win.

The lethargic effort did not go unnoticed by fans, who ripped the player online.
Per the aforementioned account, the Niners have realized that the player has made a habit of taking several plays off during games and now consider him a liability.