• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL talk shows

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know,I always pick and choose what to listen to on these shows and take alot of it with a grain of salt,but tooday just irked the shit outta me and left me shaking my head......

The topic was should the Bears trade Fields......

The lady(name escapes me) on Get Up her answer was "the Bears need to keep him,he has all the talent in the world to work with. If they were to trade him and draft Caleb Williams,who are they gonna surround him with.....??"

Who are they gonna surround him with.....??

Hellooooo,have you ever heard of the draft or freeagency?? Do you understand trading Fields gets you picks?? Do you understand that the Bears have more than just the first pick like the 5th pick in the draft on top of that,plus the rest of the draft?? How about the Bears being a top 5 team with the most money to spend in freeagency??

I wish these talk shows would keep them out off the air and QUIT with the dressing up these brauds for us on tv all the while them trying to sound smart.....
Who are they gonna surround him with,lol,shut up lady.

That was just mind blowing.......

That is all,my rant is done now.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to redzone radio recently and they were talking Jets. And one of the hosts, talked about how the Jets are not a good team with Zach Wilson. "We know how good they are with Aaron Rodgers" WTF? He has played zero regular season games with them. I turned the radio off after hearing that.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know,I always pick and choose what to listen to on these shows and take alot of it with a grain of salt,but tooday just irked the shit outta me and left me shaking my head......

The lady(name escapes me) on Get Up her answer was "the Bears need to keep him,he has all the talent in the world to work with. If they were to trade him and draft Caleb Williams,who are they gonna surround him with.....??"

Hellooooo,have you ever heard of the draft or freeagency?? Do you understand trading Fields gets you picks?? Do you understand that the Bears have more than just the first pick like the 5th pick in the draft on top of that,plus the rest of the draft?? How about the Bears being a top 5 team with the most money to spend in freeagency??

I wish these talk shows would keep them out off the air and QUIT with the dressing up these brauds for us on tv all the while them trying to sound smart.....

I sometimes check out segments on youtube. Usually not Get Up because it's pretty bad but that chick on there is a total dolt who knows nothing about football. This isn't about her being a chick either. There's a lot of guys out there who are just as football stupid as she is but she really is clueless.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to redzone radio recently and they were talking Jets. And one of the hosts, talked about how the Jets are not a good team with Zach Wilson. "We know how good they are with Aaron Rodgers" WTF? He has played zero regular season games with them. I turned the radio off after hearing that.

I turn the channel everytime they talk about Rodgers drama he has going on.....but I leve it on when they bash him......

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sometimes check out segments on youtube. Usually not Get Up because it's pretty bad but that chick on there is a total dolt who knows nothing about football. This isn't about her being a chick either. There's a lot of guys out there who are just as football stupid as she is but she really is clueless.

There is guys that are clueless......Dan Orlovsky is one of them.......rest of his cohorts like to jump him so hard that I actually feel bad for him.......
But sometimes,and I do mean sometimes I agree with him.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They couldn't even get a first down with Rodgers. Wilson is clearly the superior talent... :heh:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never watch these types of shows. Skip & Stephen A wannabe types aren't for me.

Those two are absolutley bad.....nit to mention their personalities are just as bad as their knowledge.......

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tits or gtfo....

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the muscle mom incident.....??......:lm::stephena::brick:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same dumb braud,Kimberly Martin for the escaped name from above post,was just asked which qb has more to prove this weekend,Browning or Mahomes.....

Answer was Mahomes,they lose again and they have lost 5 of last 7 games games and thats not god,no it isnt......

Lmao,well no shit lady,you say thats not good??....no it isnt??

She must think kindergartners are watching......

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vince vaughn motorboat GIF

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yer another dumb woman sports reporter:

Why do these ladies ask such dumb questions is beyond me......

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yer another dumb woman sports reporter:

Why do these ladies ask such dumb questions is beyond me......
Because women got the right to vote and we're living in the afterglow of that nuclear bomb.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep JF, hire Greg Roman, trade down a few spots and draft Harrison Jr.

Use FA and the rest of the draft to add to the offense and defense.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's too much yelling with most of those shows. Apparently people like watching guys shout at each other and the camera. I get it.. you're expressing passion. But can we please dial it down a bit.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's too much yelling with most of those shows. Apparently people like watching guys shout at each other and the camera. I get it.. you're expressing passion. But can we please dial it down a bit.

Agreed there.......

Poor ol'Dan Orlovsky gets hammered all the time......No matter whar show he is on.

Stephen A, Smith,shaddup.....
Nick Wrigh,Kevin Wildest and Mark Broussard are funny.....I like their schtik.....
Same with The Herd,I like him and J-Mac.....
Get up,like that show when Rex is there and not Kimbefly martin....