• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quicken Loans Race for Heros 500

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I just had a duh moment.

I just now realized there were two Wild Turkeys on this site. I thought Virginia Tech and Auburn was a strange combination.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hamlin was leading the points going into final race at Homestead in 2010, only to get involved in a wreck.

But he's never been in a win or go home situation like Brad was at Texas. When you must win and you don't have the best car, you do what you have to do.

Thankfully, Harvick had the best car by a longshot yesterday and didn't need to be aggressive, but if he was in third on a late restart, I would have been very disappointed if he didn't rattle some cages to get the lead.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hamlin was leading the points going into final race at Homestead in 2010, only to get involved in a wreck.

Wow, let me see..... first it was early in the race and Hamlin was the points leader, so why was he taking the chance of going three wide that early in the race????? Hamlin had nothing to gain but everything to lose and he lost it!!!!!

BK had nothing to lose but everything to gain with his move..... So please tell me how those two situations are even comparable.

Last edited by a moderator:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big difference, BK and Gordon were going after a title.... when has Hamlin ever been in that situation???

Wow, let me see..... first it was early in the race and Hamlin was the points leader, so why was he taking the chance of going the wide that really in the race????? Hamlin had nothing to gain but everything to lose and he lost it!!!!!

BK had nothing to lose but everything to gain with his move..... So please tell me how those two situations are even comparable.

You asked when has Hamlin ever been going after a title.

Why do you act like Hamlin won some drawing to be in those places?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked when has Hamlin ever been going after a title.

Why do you act like Hamlin won some drawing to be in those places?

Yea when was he ever in a must win situation for the title. He didn't have to win in 2010. He just had to stay clean and he got greedy.

Because Hamlin´s opinion of any driver isn't worth a hill of beans. Did he win a championship and none of us knows of this???? So he is just another driver. I don't care about his opinion because he would of done the same thing if he was in BK's shoes.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea when was he ever in a must win situation for the title. He didn't have to win in 2010. He just had to stay clean and he got greedy.

Because Hamlin´s opinion of any driver isn't worth a hill of beans. Did he win a championship and none of us knows of this???? So he is just another driver. I don't care about his opinion because he would of done the same thing if he was in BK's shoes.

You get more ridiculous with every post.

Brad will get what he has coming to him and that's that. There is no point in me continuing to argue with you.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get more ridiculous with every post.

Brad will get what he has coming to him and that's that. There is no point in me continuing to argue with you.

I'm sure Brad will get his payback, no denying that, this is about the ridiculous thought of some race etiquette bullshit and how what Brad did 'no other racecar driver would ever consider doing'

Plain and simple it was good ole fashioned racing, nothing more nothing less. Is brad a dick for how he acts towards other drivers..... hell yes he is, doesn't make what he did in those circumstances wrong though.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ridiculous because it's true, it's Damn true

:lol:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Brad will get his payback, no denying that, this is about the ridiculous thought of some race etiquette bullshit and how what Brad did 'no other racecar driver would ever consider doing'

Plain and simple it was good ole fashioned racing, nothing more nothing less. Is brad a dick for how he acts towards other drivers..... hell yes he is, doesn't make what he did in those circumstances wrong though.

:lol: @ calling race etiquette bullshit.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take my driver's finish this year at 16 (Aric Almirola) a positive because it has been a long while since a RPM, Petty car has been that close to a top ten finish in the points race. Homestead will be interesting though for sure.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @ calling race etiquette bullshit.

:lol:@ thinking there is an unwritten law of race etiquette when there is a championship being disputed between two of the contenders. That's like some one at the Daytona 500 saying come hell or high water I will push you to the win from start to finish!!!

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, let me see..... first it was early in the race and Hamlin was the points leader, so why was he taking the chance of going three wide that early in the race????? Hamlin had nothing to gain but everything to lose and he lost it!!!!!

You asked when was the last time Hamlin was in a position to win a title. I gave you what you asked.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is not.... Johnson rode the lead on the yellow line....

gordon went up to keep up his rpm's and then started to come down the track as BK hit the hole. If he was so worried about the hole he should of kept his car on top of JJ, pinned him down, and screwed up his exit. (An old Earnhardt move) But he didn't he washed up to keep up the rpm's and Brad had his car in there when he decided to come down.

Was never three-wide alongside Johnson...:lol:

I love these generic copy/paste comments.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:@ thinking there is an unwritten law of race etiquette when there is a championship being disputed between two of the contenders. That's like some one at the Daytona 500 saying come hell or high water I will push you to the win from start to finish!!!

LoL

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For shit sake, Newman's was 10 times worse.... But as EVERYONE, that has ever been in a car... I know you don't take any stock in what a former Nascar drivers says because you are the 10 time on line racing champ.... Brad did nothing wrong and Dale Jarret said any driver that says he wouldn't of made that move is lying!!!!

Dale Jarrett is even more of a scrub than Keselowski.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking about it, this is parity at its best.

We have one of each make in contention.

Hamlin in a Toyota
Logano in a Ford

And both major Chevy engine departments are represented.

Newman in Childress power.
Harvick driving for Stewart-Haas using Hendrick power.

Basically, every major engine maker is represented.

Parity is nothing more than giving nobodies the chance to win a one race title, lol.

Harvick fits the bill perfectly.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are ya'll serious about Newman? :L GTFO!! He was racing for a shot at the championship coming out of turn fucking 4 on the last lap and needs one spot to qualify. There's not a driver out there worth his salt that wouldn't make that move.

Was he?

Get some new lenses on your fucking coke bottles, dude.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of you slapdicks will quote a driver while spelling his name wrong? Let me know if you've ever actually watched racing.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you know how unwritten laws are handled?

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NASCAR is now sticking your nose where it doesn't belong and crashing a rookie on the last corner of the last lap because you don't have enough skill to race.

I also love that a driver who hasn't finished higher than third place this season and another driver that missed a fucking race even have a chance at a 'title'.

Dead Earnhardt fans and Harvick fans will stoop to any level to defend the embarrassing state of NASCAR these days.