• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict the Top 10 P5 Teams of the Decade

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on if we get Dabo after Saban leaves. If Dabo comes home when Mama Calls, then we will keep right on rolling as the top team

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say UMn was "better" than Texas. But you made the RETARDED comment that Fleck would leave UMn for Texas for ONE MILLION LESS.

And UMn doesn't have to be better than Texas. UMn's situation is unique, all it has to be is equal to Texas or even pretty close, especially if Texas is only going to offer 3.5 mil a year. lol

And it's not a horrible area for recruiting, not when we don't have to share it with a dozen or more other schools, and not when there is something called the internet. Fleck's already gotten several players to come to Minnesota who never even visited the school and/or never met Fleck in person. And the weather is only crappy during the winter, which just gives UMn students inspiration to concentrate on their studies. Maybe that is why they lead the B1G in academic accomplishments, eh?

And UMn's been relevant enough.

UMn got Lou Holtz to come. Then Glen Mason. And Mason always said he'd recruit better once UMn improved their Practice facilities, which ranked at or near the bottom of the Conf until Mason got there. Since then we built a new stadium and a New Practice Facility and a New Student Village and a New Leadership Center.

And YES, some players, DO CARE about sh1t like business internships and business connections and opportunities. Just because you are a stupid moronic neanderthal that is a fan of a loser school that can't even crack the Top 500 of the academic rankings, not everyone is a block head like you. SOME people care about life after football, the smart ones do.

1) MinnyU isn’t better than Texas, glad we agree.

2) MinnyU isn’t equal to Texas in the coaching position.

3) The recruiting area of Minnesota is no where close to the recruiting area of Texas IN REGARDS to talent.

4) The winter in Minnesota lasts 8 months.

5) No, players that can play that you need to win championships don’t give a fuck about internships or business connections you blithering backwoods bafoon. You are literally one of the most out of touch retards I have ever met. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ACADEMICS IN THIS THREAD dumbass.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) MinnyU isn’t better than Texas, glad we agree.

2) MinnyU isn’t equal to Texas in the coaching position.

3) The recruiting area of Minnesota is no where close to the recruiting area of Texas IN REGARDS to talent.

4) The winter in Minnesota lasts 8 months.

5) No, players that can play that you need to win championships don’t give a fuck about internships or business connections you blithering backwoods bafoon. You are literally one of the most out of touch retards I have ever met. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ACADEMICS IN THIS THREAD dumbass.

Who cares what you, a LOSER in some sports thread thinks about academics you brain dead MORON. You are not who UMn or ANY cfb program is trying to recruit, DUH.

Winter does NOT last 8 months in Minnesota, are you that mentally fucking retarded, holy sh1t dude. WOW. I've worked into December some seasons, before the snow comes. Then it's all melting in March. That's 4 months. SOMETIMES it might go 5 months.

Dude, I mean, but keep on advertising what an ignoramous you are.

And Texas has to share it's recruits with

TCU
SMU
TT
TexA&M
Houston
Oklahoma
UTEP
UTSA
Baylor
Rice
LSU
Ark
NMSU

I've missed many I am sure. That is just off the top of my head.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What blue blood is going to offer him 7.5 mil or more a year, that is absolutely an upward move, who will be cool with him bringing his whole RTB culture schtick with him?
Also, they have to be a no pressure situation where he won't get fired in 2 or 3 years if he doesn't win enough?
Also, he's a midwestern guy who dreamed of coaching in the B1G. So now you are limited to 13 teams max, most of which are NOT an upward move from Minnesota.

So who? Who are these programs?

A lot of people have dreams...Some have dreams of their program winning 10 games a year...and they are willing to pay for it...and they'll put up with a lot of shit for someone who can do that, Look no further than Ann Arbor for proof.

Fleck is currently enjoying his "dream"...after he does that for a few years, maybe he has a new dream...

If you would like to gaze into your crystal ball and predict the future I will believe your stick, otherwise, you are just another Nostradumbass.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say UMn was "better" than Texas. But you made the RETARDED comment that Fleck would leave UMn for Texas for ONE MILLION LESS.

And YES, some players, DO CARE about sh1t like business internships and business connections and opportunities. Just because you are a stupid moronic neanderthal that is a fan of a loser school that can't even crack the Top 500 of the academic rankings, not everyone is a block head like you. SOME people care about life after football, the smart ones do.

LOL, speaking of academic rankings, show me a ranking that has Texas lower than Minnesota academically...

Nostradumbass indeed.

You're only supposed to drink the Kool Aid, not bathe in it.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've had several discussions recently about how cyclical college football is, and how there's turnover every decade as dominant teams fall and lower tier teams rise. Not necessarily in order, who do you think are the top 10 teams of this decade?

Alabama
Clemson
Ohio State
Oregon
Georgia
Florida
Wisconsin
Oklahoma
Minnesota
Florida State

You forgot LSU....

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares what you, a LOSER in some sports thread thinks about academics you brain dead MORON. You are not who UMn or ANY cfb program is trying to recruit, DUH.

Winter does NOT last 8 months in Minnesota, are you that mentally fucking retarded, holy sh1t dude. WOW. I've worked into December some seasons, before the snow comes. Then it's all melting in March. That's 4 months. SOMETIMES it might go 5 months.

TCU
SMU
TT
TexA&M
Houston
Oklahoma
UTEP
UTSA
Baylor
Rice
LSU
Ark
NMSU

you’re a triggered asshat. Always getting owned.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TCU
SMU
TT
TexA&M
Houston
Oklahoma
UTEP
UTSA
Baylor
Rice
LSU
Ark
NMSU

Jesus Christ, you are too much. Who do you think is choosing New Mexico State over UT.

There was 1 4 star and 16 3 stars in the state of Minnesota this cycle, and Iowa State and ND State got as many of the Minnesota top 20 as Minnesota did. The 20th best recruit in Minnesota is a 2-star. Do you know how deep you have to go to get to a 2 star in Texas? The 35th best recruit in Minnesota is a 1 star. Do you know how man 1-star or better recruits are in the state of Texas? Probably more than play football in Minnesota.

Your not advertising your ignorance...you are the fucking Vegas Strip of ignorance.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota is where Wisconsin was in '94. After years of getting owned by everyone, Wisconsin hired Alvarez in '90. It took him 4 years to win the conference. Then another 4 years to get to the Top 10 again. It isn't easy. If PJ is as good a freddead thinks he is, he stay 10-15 years, gets named AD and hires good coaching from there on out. It took Wisconsin 30 years to make a list of potential Top 10 teams fir the next decade. Minny has a lot of work to do.

RubinRock

Has a Well-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta admit, did not think I would be reading about Minnesota golf when i opened this thread.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota for sure. Probably #1 of the decade based on my research conducted here

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No USC so far. That has to be embarrassing to think that they are pretty much currently an afterthought. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for them to get back.

well, it certainly wouldn't be the first time that's happened. if you're old enough to remember, USC was basically garbage all throughout the 1990's, save for that one season in 1995 where they came out of nowhere to win the rose bowl against another team that came out of nowhere, northwestern.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on if we get Dabo after Saban leaves. If Dabo comes home when Mama Calls, then we will keep right on rolling as the top team
Good luck

I wouldn’t get my hopes up

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot LSU....
We'll see what happens with everything they lost and how they replace it. Burrow had a once-in-a-generation type season last year, and had he not, LSU probably has 2-3 losses. LSU hasn't exactly been known for stellar QB play for quite some time, so they need to put extra emphasis on not losing the momentum with Burrow and Brady leaving. If they go back to what they were before Burrow, it could be really, really difficult to even come close to replicating last year's success.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn State
SEC Team averaging 3.1 GPA
Big 12 is fodder except Oklahoma
New P5 team
insert mediocre Pac 12 Team
Clemson & the crew
Nick Saban coaching any team
Fuck Ohio State
North Dakota State idc what y'all say
Michigan still sucks.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see what happens with everything they lost and how they replace it. Burrow had a once-in-a-generation type season last year, and had he not, LSU probably has 2-3 losses. LSU hasn't exactly been known for stellar QB play for quite some time, so they need to put extra emphasis on not losing the momentum with Burrow and Brady leaving. If they go back to what they were before Burrow, it could be really, really difficult to even come close to replicating last year's success.

Blah, blah, blah....you keep posting this same stupid nonsense.

LSU recruits pretty good talent year after year. Burrow was good. He's not the only one who can throw a football.

LSU hasn't been know for stellar QB play huh...

Was Matt Flynn a "stellar" OB?

He seemed to be stallar enough to lead the Tigers in a smashing defeat of your team....