• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post the best skill guys at each position in the upcoming draft

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew you were going this direction. Here's what matters, though. OSU played 5 of the top 25 defenses in the nation from an efficiency standpoint. Duke played 3.

In those 5 games, Haskins had a 67% completion percentage, 1,643 yards (328 yards/game), 18 TDs, and 2 INTs.

In those 3 games, Jones had a 57% completion percentage, 480 yards (160 yards/game), 3 TDs, and 1 INT.

If that's what matters say it. Don't act like he played shit competition when it isn't true. Was it the best, no, was it the worst, no. You're showing B1G inferiority complex. Lmao.

And I already acknowledged Haskins has better stats.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His yards and comp% actually decreased in his 2nd/3rd year from his first year, his INTs and sacks remained the same, his QBR went up marginally from his first year to his 3rd year, and his total TD production went up by 2. This is marginal improvement. He also looked awful against the only few teams he faced in 2018 that have actual NFL talent on their defenses (Clemson, Miami, VT) - 1 TD total vs. 2 INTs, and he was especially bad against Clemson and Miami.

Remember this is the same guy that thinks RW is a midget that can't throw and sucks. I would take @eaglesnut opinion with a grain of salt

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's what matters say it. Don't act like he played shit competition when it isn't true. Was it the best, no, was it the worst, no. You're showing B1G inferiority complex. Lmao.

And I already acknowledged Haskins has better stats.
Lame. You can do better.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Just a deep threat' is enough to be the top WR.

I think both should go in the first round so its not really something I care to debate too much. I drafted AJ Brown to the Chiefs in my DCFFL draft earlier this month. I'm definitely a fan.

Metcalf is that home run swing that GMs love to make. We see it at all of the positions.
Metcalf fucking blows and the Calvin talk is crackheads.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still not a thing to focus on. Jones is an interesting prospect but a lot of red flags like any prospect.

Easy time like Haskins? lol try and watch some film before sounding like an idiot haha.
Every QB in Meyers offense looks good.
Even if they're actually WRs.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember this is the same guy that thinks RW is a midget that can't throw and sucks. I would take @eaglesnut opinion with a grain of salt

I regularly choose the right QBs in a class and avoid the bad ones. It's never seemed as hard to me as the professionals make it.

RW had over 1400 attempts in college. He is a good example of how that helps prepare you for the league better than guys with less than half that.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then again, he could get drafted by the Patriots and end up balling out, so there's that I guess.
Of course, because he's an excellent prospect.

People like you would still let Brady drop to the 6th round today even after 20 years of seeing which QB traits matter and which don't. It's fucking sad.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, because he's an excellent prospect.

People like you would still let Brady drop to the 6th round today even after 20 years of seeing which QB traits matter and which don't. It's fucking sad.
Everything you just posted is bullshit. You earned that rating.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything you just posted is bullshit. You earned that rating.
Tall, white, average arm, average stats. That's as far as your analysis can go. I get that...

But Tom Brady is the best ever. You would pass on him every time for the next hot Akili Smith. You already said so.:nod:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tall, white, average arm, average stats. That's as far as your analysis can go. I get that...

But Tom Brady is the best ever. You would pass on him every time for the next hot Akili Smith. You already said so.:nod:
Literally never said that. And stop acting like you had any idea Tom Brady was going to be what he is back when he was drafted.

Also, even remotely comparing Daniel Jones to Tom Brady is one of the dumbest things I've read on here in a long, long time.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB: Kyler Murray
RB: Josh Jacobs
TE: Noah Fant
WR: Hunter Renfrow

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every QB in Meyers offense looks good.
Even if they're actually WRs.
Barrett looked pretty shitty in 2015 and 2016 before Day got there to straighten him back out.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barrett looked pretty shitty in 2015 and 2016 before Day got there to straighten him back out.

Yep. Meyer likes the "college QB's" in his system. Guys that can run, usually don't translate to the NFL in his system but Haskins was far different than any other QB Meyer has given the starting job. It's why at times the offense seemed so one-dimensional bc it seemed hard to adjust.

Tebow wasn't a NFL QB.
Braxton wasn't really even a QB.
Barrett was OK. His running made him great in college.
Cardale only started a handful of games.

Alex Smith turned into a pretty good NFL QB. Haskins is totally different than any QB prospect Meyer had starting. So really unfair to compare him to Meyer QB's.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Meyer likes the "college QB's" in his system. Guys that can run, usually don't translate to the NFL in his system but Haskins was far different than any other QB Meyer has given the starting job. It's why at times the offense seemed so one-dimensional bc it seemed hard to adjust.

Tebow wasn't a NFL QB.
Braxton wasn't really even a QB.
Barrett was OK. His running made him great in college.
Cardale only started a handful of games.

Alex Smith turned into a pretty good NFL QB. Haskins is totally different than any QB prospect Meyer had starting. So really unfair to compare him to Meyer QB's.
He never really had that great balance of runner/thrower at OSU, though when coach right, Barrett was lethal. It's honestly too bad Urban never got to coach Fields. That would've been fun.