• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post the best skill guys at each position in the upcoming draft

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hear some opinions . QB, RB, WR, TE. Who do you think will end up the best of each group

For me

QB- Haskins . Best pure passer in the draft and I think his size will allow him to remain on the field. Relatively few college starts means , to me, he's got an extremely high ceiling as his experience grows

2. TE- Fant. Tough call between Fant and Hockenson but I just think Fant is more versatile . Size, speed , athleticism and hands. Fant has the ability to be an even more athletic version of Jimmy Graham

3. WR- Harry . Lots of hype around Metcalf but to me this came down to Harry, Campbell and Butler . Went with Harry as his production in college was at a high level but I feel like his upside is even more than the other 2

4. RB- Montgomery . This dude is a beast . Led the nation in broken tackles over the last 2 years and put up great numbers on a team with a below average OL. Also one of the only 3 down backs in the draft

Who ya got ?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hear some opinions . QB, RB, WR, TE. Who do you think will end up the best of each group

For me

QB- Haskins . Best pure passer in the draft and I think his size will allow him to remain on the field. Relatively few college starts means , to me, he's got an extremely high ceiling as his experience grows

2. TE- Fant. Tough call between Fant and Hockenson but I just think Fant is more versatile . Size, speed , athleticism and hands. Fant has the ability to be an even more athletic version of Jimmy Graham

3. WR- Harry . Lots of hype around Metcalf but to me this came down to Harry, Campbell and Butler . Went with Harry as his production in college was at a high level but I feel like his upside is even more than the other 2

4. RB- Montgomery . This dude is a beast . Led the nation in broken tackles over the last 2 years and put up great numbers on a team with a below average OL. Also one of the only 3 down backs in the draft

Who ya got ?
im with u except qb, dead on at the other positions for my tastes

qb i hate to say gimme kyler

think haskins is hype, lock struggled everytime against better comp, jones needs some work but may end up being the best, and the rest need a year or two.

sleep clayton thorson

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For me

Who ya got ?

QB - nobody throws a better ball than Haskins. He has a learning curve and needs to learn how to take hits but Haskins has the highest ceiling imo. Kyler just from an athletic standpoint and underrated arm is also right there but just not sure about him overall.

RB - I agree on Montgomery. I don't see a whole lot of talent RB wise in this draft imo. A lot of undersized guys

WR - Really like a lot of guys. Hakeem Butler, N"keal Harry, A.J. Brown.

TE - Fant or Hockenson. I will trust you will Fant bc you watched him more but you can't go wrong with either.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB: Murray
RB: Montgomery
WR: Butler
TE: Fant

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB: Daniel Jones
RB: Josh Jacobs
TE: Irv Smith
WR: Marquise Brown

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB: Dwayne Haskins - No need to overthink this one. Shattered several records, has great size, and is an amazing student of the game, and has been since he was 12. High end leader and clutch (led the nation in 4th quarter TDs last year).

RB: Devin Singletary - The more I've watched his film the more I like him. He plays faster than his combine 40 of 4.66, and is fantastic in space. I think he is this year's Kareem Hunt, as a guy who could push to lead the league in rushing depending on where he lands.

WR: Hakeem Butler - Highest ceiling of anyone in the draft, and unlike other big WRs we've seen, he's plays up to his size. Massive catch radius, very difficult to tackle, and rated elite in nearly every test at the combine with plenty of college production to back it up.

TE: Noah Fant - I'm thinking Jordan Reed without the health issues. He is an adequate-to-good blocker, but he's an elite prospect as a receiver. He can push to lead his team in receiving in the NFL, and by all accounts he's a high-character guy.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what?

He's a good athlete for his size, and didn't exactly have the best surrounding cast at Duke. His numbers aren't that impressive, but you have to look past that IMO.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a good athlete for his size, and didn't exactly have the best surrounding cast at Duke. His numbers aren't that impressive, but you have to look past that IMO.
So a "good athlete" who completed under 60% of his passes in college and played weak competition. So he's basically a smaller Josh Allen without the cannon arm.

You're just trolling, right?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a "good athlete" who completed under 60% of his passes in college and played weak competition. So he's basically a smaller Josh Allen without the cannon arm.

You're just trolling, right?

I don't think he's as good of a prospect as Josh Allen, but this is a weak QB draft. And, yes as I mentioned, his numbers don't stand out because he had little help surrounding him.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's as good of a prospect as Josh Allen, but this is a weak QB draft. And, yes as I mentioned, his numbers don't stand out because he had little help surrounding him.
So you'd take a weaker, worse Josh Allen over Haskins or Kyler? Come on, dude.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you'd take a weaker, worse Josh Allen over Haskins or Kyler? Come on, dude.

Josh Allen was a much better prospect imo than Haskins and Murray are. So, yeah I would. All these qb's are worse prospects than the top 4 last year.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Allen was a much better prospect imo than Haskins and Murray are. So, yeah I would. All these qb's are worse prospects than the top 4 last year.
Based on what?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB: Dwayne Haskins - No need to overthink this one. Shattered several records, has great size, and is an amazing student of the game, and has been since he was 12. High end leader and clutch (led the nation in 4th quarter TDs last year).

RB: Devin Singletary - The more I've watched his film the more I like him. He plays faster than his combine 40 of 4.66, and is fantastic in space. I think he is this year's Kareem Hunt, as a guy who could push to lead the league in rushing depending on where he lands.

WR: Hakeem Butler - Highest ceiling of anyone in the draft, and unlike other big WRs we've seen, he's plays up to his size. Massive catch radius, very difficult to tackle, and rated elite in nearly every test at the combine with plenty of college production to back it up.

TE: Noah Fant - I'm thinking Jordan Reed without the health issues. He is an adequate-to-good blocker, but he's an elite prospect as a receiver. He can push to lead his team in receiving in the NFL, and by all accounts he's a high-character guy.

Singletary did have a very similar combine to Hunt. Haven't watched him play much honestly.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It doesn't matter what I say, we're not going to agree. But elite arm strength, great athlete for size. Good mobility in the pocket. Murray doesn't have the arm strength and he's 5'10, he's obviously a great athlete too.

Allen is better than Haskins at everything except accuracy. But that number is inflated anyway due to the offense Haskins played in.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Definitely not based on the combine. Haskins and Murray easily fared better. Josh Allen was hyped up in the middle of that QB cluster last year imo.

I think this year there are some solid QB's but they are getting overlooked. Not the biggest fan of Murray but I think Haskins has a high ceiling, just as much as most of those QB's in the 2018 draft