• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Philadelphia Flyers at Anaheim Ducks 1/30/14 | 10:00pm

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* Timonen played through the bruised foot that held him out of the final 28 minutes of Tuesday's game. Flyers coaches Craig Berube and John Paddock tried to manage his ice time carefully. Timonen skated just 10:53 at even strength among his blueline-low 15:55 of ice time in the game. Mark Streit picked up extra time, skating 23:51.

If Kimmo can't play he needs to be taken out of the lineup because he's hurting the team - he's not quick to begin with but with a bruised foot it is even worse - get Mesz in there and let him play some more - Kimmo can rest for the Olympics

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kimmo can't play he needs to be taken out of the lineup because he's hurting the team - he's not quick to begin with but with a bruised foot it is even worse - get Mesz in there and let him play some more - Kimmo can rest for the Olympics

:agree::agree::agree:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For shits and giggles. Is this really any better than what the Flyers have on D?

ANAHEIM DEFENSE

55Bryan Allen
23Francois Beauchemin
28Mark Fistric
4 Cam Fowler
47Hampus Lindholm
6 Ben Lovejoy
5 Luca Sbisa

IMO, beauchemin and fowler are better than anyone the flyers have.. timonen WAS better than beauchemin, but i think father time is starting to catch him this season

lindholm will be better than anything the flyers have in a year or two.

but it's not drastically different. they just have forward support throughout the lineup.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For shits and giggles. Is this really any better than what the Flyers have on D?

ANAHEIM DEFENSE

55Bryan Allen
23Francois Beauchemin
28Mark Fistric
4 Cam Fowler
47Hampus Lindholm
6 Ben Lovejoy
5 Luca Sbisa

Beauchemin was 4th in Norris voting last year, Cam Fowler is young and has a chance to be really good, I would kill to have Hampus Lindholm on this team, Ben Lovejoy is very solid and would be a perfect stay-at-home d-man for the Flyers & Luca Sbisa still has a little bit of potential

It's a lot better than the Flyers

Also, you forgot Sami Vatanen, he's a really nice young d-man - I'd love to have him too

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea lasgop, the honey with the red shorts had a four-game losing streak. Maybe this one will reverse that trend coming off another loss.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beauchemin was 4th in Norris voting last year, Cam Fowler is young and has a chance to be really good, I would kill to have Hampus Lindholm on this team, Ben Lovejoy is very solid and would be a perfect stay-at-home d-man for the Flyers & Luca Sbisa still has a little bit of potential

It's a lot better than the Flyers

Also, you forgot Sami Vatanen, he's a really nice young d-man - I'd love to have him too

Not that far off but overall better. Too bad as Beauchemin could have been had in FA a few years back....