• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Over/Under sacks for Ware as DE-15.5

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another day, another report of Ware be an absolute beast at DE. If he can remain injury free, Dallas could really have a great D. The key to the Tampa, more than anything else, is pressure from a four man rush. If Ware can force a TE and RB to stay in for protection, the system will be a huge success

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going over. I think the move to DE will improve his slimming numbers. As an end he'll be able to focus on getting to the QB all of the time (no/little coverage) and having another big guy on the line should help as well, given we can get some production from the DT spot. If Rat's out there and healthy, teams will have to double team him at times. Which is the second (?) reason I'm going over: less double teams.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going with the over but I think it will be very close. Not having to drop into coverage = more sack opportunities.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually I think the move to DE will help the longevity of his career personally. He was already dealing with lineman whenever he rushed. Now the move to DE will play to his strengths. he will get to rush the passer, but not have to fall back in coverage (at least not as the norm) Also on running plays he will now have a LB on the outside of him so he can concentrate more on his gap than playing contain. The move helps cover his weaknesses, & covets to his strengths. If any of the other DL can step it up, the move to DE will help them as well IMO. You call it boneheaded. I call it a no brainer.
If I am the opposing team, I continue to run draws, screens, traps and anything else in the playbook towards Ware's side when they know he's coming. Hell get his share of sacks at the expense of giving up 150+ yards against the rush. And we will continue to be down 2 touchdowns going into the 4th quarter and if Romo doesn't pull it out, he will continue to get blamed.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am the opposing team, I continue to run draws, screens, traps and anything else in the playbook towards Ware's side when they know he's coming. Hell get his share of sacks at the expense of giving up 150+ yards against the rush. And we will continue to be down 2 touchdowns going into the 4th quarter and if Romo doesn't pull it out, he will continue to get blamed.

You act like Ware is the only man on the team. You are forgetting we have Carter and Less right behind him.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Ware 12.5. If we can get 7.5 from spencer that would be great. Ratliff is good for 2. Hatcher is good for 4. I can see Scandrick getting 2.5 and if we can get about 5 or 6 combined from Lee and Carter. and maybe another 4 from the rest of the team that would be a solid year.
Good call.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like Ware is the only man on the team. You are forgetting we have Carter and Less right behind him.
And how has that worked out for you so far this year. Another nice call.