• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not that there was any doubt....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're gonna leave?

When have you ever cleansed any? And how would that work? Replying to comments doesn't cleanse them. No one here has left because of you. No one fears you....no one really is affected by you. Most people here don't even reply to you. They ignore you and your half witted attempts at antics.

Why is it that you think your special when you are held in about as much regard as a smelly fart around here?

Your childish responses can't penetrate my high IQ armor.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts, Rams, and Saints have all played in domes and won Superbowls because, amazingly enough, it seems the quality of your coaches and players is what matters and not the building you play home games in.

Which of those teams is the Bears? Which of those teams have an identity of a NFL founding franchise where toughness embodies them or what they're identified as?

I can answer for you, none of them....in fact they're all looked at as more of finesse teams, which I hope you realize the Bears, as an identity, are not. Holy shit...do Bears fans not know what they Bears are or what their identity is???

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which of those teams is the Bears? Which of those teams have an identity of a NFL founding franchise where toughness embodies them or what they're identified as?

I can answer for you, none of them....in fact they're all looked at as more of finesse teams, which I hope you realize the Bears, as an identity, are not. Holy shit...do Bears fans not know what they Bears are or what their identity is???

Why does being a founding member mean you can’t play indoors? Would they cease being a real team under a roof?

What is the Bears identify? Well, for the past few decades it’s been being an average to below average team for the most part. Making the playoffs occasionally.

Bear weather, Bear toughness, and all that other stuff is meatball fanboy stuff. You can still play tough defense and hit hard under a dome. It’s still the same game played the same way only now there’s a roof over your head.

There’s absolutely zero logic in anything you’re saying.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bear weather, Bear toughness, and all that other stuff is meatball fanboy stuff

Absolutely. It’s right up there with, never tank. Always play to win for the purity of the game. Pride meatball bullshit.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. It’s right up there with, never tank. Always play to win for the purity of the game. Pride meatball bullshit.

Yes trying to win games because that’s the point of playing games is so meatball.

And winning Superbowls also isn’t the goal.

All wisdom from the BS Wall of Stupidity.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes trying to win games because that’s the point of playing games is so meatball.

And winning Superbowls also isn’t the goal.

All wisdom from the BS Wall of Stupidity.

Winning meaningless games even if that means hurting your franchise going forward is meatball.

No one said anything about super bowls. Keep making things up old guy.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does being a founding member mean you can’t play indoors? Would they cease being a real team under a roof?

What is the Bears identify? Well, for the past few decades it’s been being an average to below average team for the most part. Making the playoffs occasionally.

Bear weather, Bear toughness, and all that other stuff is meatball fanboy stuff. You can still play tough defense and hit hard under a dome. It’s still the same game played the same way only now there’s a roof over your head.

There’s absolutely zero logic in anything you’re saying.

If you're not honest with yourself and your identity, who are you honest with? Yes, you can believe all your modern "fanboy" fantasies, but that would probably make you a NBA type fan where you cheer on the player and not the team. You know, cheer for your guy to get his stats and look good doing it and all that other stuff that has no substance, I guess I should expect as much from a young fanboy and not a knowledgeable fan of a team.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're not honest with yourself and your identity, who are you honest with? Yes, you can believe all your modern "fanboy" fantasies, but that would probably make you a NBA type fan where you cheer on the player and not the team. You know, cheer for your guy to get his stats and look good doing it and all that other stuff that has no substance, I guess I should expect as much from a young fanboy and not a knowledgeable fan of a team.

So much wrong with this post it’s hard to find a spot to start. Let’s try.

A Packers fan can’t tell a Bears fan what his teams identity is.

The Bears haven’t had a team identity in a long time and that’s part of the problem. The whole monsters of the midway thing is cute but when you make the playoffs once or twice a decade…who fucking cares?

I saw Gale Sayers play. In person. So blow me.

That should about sum it up. Piss off moron.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning meaningless games even if that means hurting your franchise going forward is meatball.

No one said anything about super bowls. Keep making things up old guy.

Blah blah blah…you’ve got nothing.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah blah blah…you’ve got nothing.

Lmao. You actually said nothing and then accused me of saying nothing. Well done dumb guy. Now that was witty. Even if unintentional.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao. You actually said nothing and then accused me of saying nothing. Well done dumb guy. Now that was witty. Even if unintentional.

More I know you are but what am I. At least you’ve got that going for you.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much wrong with this post it’s hard to find a spot to start. Let’s try.

A Packers fan can’t tell a Bears fan what his teams identity is.

The Bears haven’t had a team identity in a long time and that’s part of the problem. The whole monsters of the midway thing is cute but when you make the playoffs once or twice a decade…who fucking cares?

I saw Gale Sayers play. In person. So blow me.

That should about sum it up. Piss off moron.

When the Bears actually win something, or are good for any stretch it's because of their D. It's their historical identity. When they suck it's usually because they go away from that...IE Trestman or Nagy... or are you too think to comprehend that??? I typed that really slow just for you

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Bears actually win something, or are good for any stretch it's because of their D. It's their historical identity. When they suck it's usually because they go away from that...IE Trestman or Nagy... or are you too think to comprehend that??? I typed that really slow just for you
Perhaps you should have typed just a weeeeee bit slower. :tongue:

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You typed slow but not slow enough apparently. Am I too think? Did you mean thick? Type slower next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.