• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Nemesis Blue Jays fly down to Globe Life 5/13-5/15

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, from what I gather from dealing with jays fans all day, Toronto and Texas are bitter rivals. I know, I didn't get the memo either. Since Roog is a very visible player on the Rangers, and since only the blue jays play the game the right way, they had to police the games to make sure the Rangers got the message.
The real angst with Blue Jay fans and players actually came about from that crazy play at the plate that put us in ahead in game 5. The fans started throwing garbage out onto the field. The Rangers really had nothing to do with it. But they all took it personal. Plus those guys play mad all the time. Every pitcher in MLB would like to throw at Bautista and Donaldson's head every single time. And it is funny that a manager can call the Rangers gutless when he waits until he is walking off the field to jaw at Banny. The Rangers in general have some guys you just do not want to mess with.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roogie was kicking their asses in that series. That's their problem with him.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching "Around the Horn" on ESPN and the panel was kind of split on who was at fault.

As expected, Grandfather Pussy, aka Bill Plaschke, was all over the Rangers.

On the other hand, Bomani Jones gave Odor nothing but credit.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let me guess... the Rangers waited until Dumbtista's last AB of the season to retaliate, so they are wimps.

That plus.....Odor threw at Butt-Tassta's face.......and then had the Gaul to actually punch him in the face, during a fight.

That silly old fuck needs to go to the beach with this grand kids and call it a career.

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm done discussing this. We're all biased and everyone else is stupid.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm done discussing this.

I was torn with either a "funny" or a "winner" on this one. Went with funny.

BUT.....I beg to disagree. You are not done discussing this at all. And you know it.

You may be done for a few hours, but let the punishment stage begin and you'll be leading the pack.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was torn with either a "funny" or a "winner" on this one. Went with funny.

BUT.....I beg to disagree. You are not done discussing this at all. And you know it.

You may be done for a few hours, but let the punishment stage begin and you'll be leading the pack.

Nah... I've made my guess, and whatever it turns out to be is what it will be. Nothing to be done at that point.

Much like my view on the HBP... the idea here is win ballgames. My focus is on oakland. my avatar will do the rest of my talking on the fight itself.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That plus.....Odor threw at Butt-Tassta's face.......and then had the Gaul to actually punch him in the face, during a fight.

That silly old fuck needs to go to the beach with this grand kids and call it a career.

He obviously doesn't know shit about baseball or he'd know that's how middle infielders are taught to protect themselves.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He obviously doesn't know shit about baseball or he'd know that's how middle infielders are taught to protect themselves.

Not to get into the age thing again, but I'm a lot older than you.

And the getting down in order to not catch one in the teeth during an attempt at a DB is not new science. In fact, it's quote old science.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gibbons tossed for the 3rd time in 8 games. That asshole has some anger issues.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gibbons tossed for the 3rd time in 8 games. That asshole has some anger issues.

And it all started because Phil Hughes threw at Josh Donaldson because Donaldson taunted the Twins dugout after a HR. They seriously just don't get it. They keep acting like total assholes and taunting other teams, then they have the nerve to play the innocent victim card when the other teams retaliate. I have never seen a team so full of arrogant cowards in my life.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it all started because Phil Hughes threw at Josh Donaldson because Donaldson taunted the Twins dugout after a HR. They seriously just don't get it. They keep acting like total assholes and taunting other teams, then they have the nerve to play the innocent victim card when the other teams retaliate. I have never seen a team so full of arrogant cowards in my life.

And they have a very small sample size of success to draw that arrogance from.