• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Thursday Night: Seahawks vs Dallas: Week 13

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granted, one of Geno's IG calls was bogus and shouldn't had been called IG.... He was not throwing it away... He was throwing it to where he thought his WR was running to... Just a miscommunication between the two...

And his other 2 were throws when he was in the grasp and going down for a big loss already. IMO, those are some of the least impactful penalties you can have. The end result is more or less the same. Sometimes it means that a few more yards are tacked on but the drive usually dead anyway.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OC is garbage..

OC is garbage? We have the 2nd highest amount of money going to the defense, a defensive minded coach, and the defense couldn't stop fuck all... I fail to see how you think this is an offensive problem...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think our chances of getting past the first round of the playoffs are most likely gone.

But ultimately I think the team has had the same problems for the past 5 or 6 years. Mediocre defense and spotty OL play.

Given how much we have invested on the D, we have to wonder if the problem is Pete