• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Name the four teams that have two wins against currently ranked opponents

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not committing to who the top two teams will be in the SEC West at this point, Auburn is tough too. Just used the two most prominent at this point in the example.
I was talking about the LSU destroying Oregon part

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Traditionally ( especially early) the committee rewards resume . My guess at the committee top 10 right now would be

1. LSU
2. OSU
3. PSU
4. Bama
5. Clemson
6. Florida
7. Oregon
8. Georgia
9. Auburn
10. Michigan

Although could see the winner of Florida/UGA tjos weekend jumping Clemson

LOL, I would be willing to make an avi bet of any duration that Penn State would not be in the first playoff ranking if it happened today.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about the LSU destroying Oregon part
So LSU plays Auburn in Death Valley and wins a slobber knocker by 3. Oregon dominated Auburn for 1 half and loses in last 9 seconds. The difference between these 3 teams is small. In my homer opinion Oregon wins against either one of them in Autzen. Play tough 1 possession game on Neutral field and of course lose on the road. Point being the LSU/AUBURN game could have gone either way, just like the UO/AUBURN game.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So LSU plays Auburn in Death Valley and wins a slobber knocker by 3. Oregon dominated Auburn for 1 half and loses in last 9 seconds. The difference between these 3 teams is small. Tmy homer opinion is Oregon wins against either one of them in Autzen. Play tough 1 possession game on Neutral field and of course lose in the road. Point being the LSU/AUBURN game could have gone either way, just like the UO/AUBURN game.
Exactly. I know it's all about matchups, but him saying LSU is an automatic win over Oregon...not buying that

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An undefeated Clemson gets in....period. The only real issue for argument I see is does a one loss SEC West non-Champion get the nod over a one loss PAC champion. Both LSU and Bama would pack Oregons shit so far up their ass their eyes would turn brown, but there are politics at play here.

No way a one loss PAC champ gets in over a one loss, non-SEC champion West team. And they shouldn’t either.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I would be willing to make an avi bet of any duration that Penn State would not be in the first playoff ranking if it happened today.

I don’t know man. I think at this point in time the committee would have Ped State in over Clemson.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean in the Top 4, right?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. Let's do it. Psu has a bye as do LSU, OSU and Bama . So unless you think Wofford is beating Clemson nothing is changing between now and then . You name the time frame .

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. Let's do it. Psu has a bye as do LSU, OSU and Bama . So unless you think Wofford is beating Clemson nothing is changing between now and then . You name the time frame .
Easy win

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree in principle, but there would be serious whining.
I think it depends on who the one loss SEC team is and who their loss was to .

Like if Oregon wins out theyd have a better resume than a 1 loss Bama who loses to LSU . However a 1 loss Bama eho loses in the SEC title game may have an argument. A 1 loss LSU probably has a better resume regardless of who they lose to. I'd say the same applies for Oklahoma vs tjose teams although its likely OUs loss will end up worse.

Really it's still too early to tell for sure.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it depends on who the one loss SEC team is and who their loss was to .

Like if Oregon wins out theyd have a better resume than a 1 loss Bama who loses to LSU . However a 1 loss Bama eho loses in the SEC title game may have an argument. A 1 loss LSU probably has a better resume regardless of who they lose to. I'd say the same applies for Oklahoma vs tjose teams although its likely OUs loss will end up worse.

Really it's still too early to tell for sure.

How does a one loss Oregon that lost to Auburn have a better resume than a 1 loss Alabama that beat Auburn. Not that it matters, they aren't beating Utah. Now, a 1-loss Utah probably has an argument.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does a one loss Oregon that lost to Auburn have a better resume than a 1 loss Alabama that beat Auburn. Not that it matters, they aren't beating Utah. Now, a 1-loss Utah probably has an argument.
Because theyd have beaten Utah lol and have a conference title.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn is deciding who goes to the playoff...pretty badass

BubbleHead

Hoopla Cash
$ 81.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn is deciding who goes to the playoff...pretty badass
they-dont-think-it-be-like-it-is-but-it-do.jpg